I. Stay.

Always in my mind

“When are you leaving?” Minseok sighed.

“On Monday. So it means that you only have one week to come here in Seoul if you want to see me,” Jaemin laughed nervously.

“But... Min... We can't. Jongin has to go to school and Jinah and I can't leave our works.”

“Well, I'll be leaving anyway. I'm not going to call the captain and say 'Hey, sorry boss, I have to stay because my brother is stuck in Daegu'.”

“I'm sorry, Min.”

“That's not so important, we'll see each other once I'll be back.”

“Yes, in seven months.”

“Only if everything goes well, obviously, I'll be back in seven months.”

“Jaemin! Don't say such things! You're going to scared me!”

 

Jaemin laughed.

 

“I have to go,” she said next, “someone is mad at me for being on the phone with you so I can't spend the little time I have left with him.”

“Sehun?”

“No, worse: Yifan! I swear he is worst than Sehun sometimes. But I still love him.”

“Then go, I don't want him to be mad at me.”

“You'll call me before I go, won't you?”

“Of course. Take care of you.”

“You too, Minseok!”

 

She laughed again and hung up. She let the phone next to the television and sat on the sofa next to her husband.

 

“I guess he won't be coming, huh?”

“Nope,” she sighed, popping the 'p' at the end.

“It's not like it was the first it happens, you're used to being in this situation.”

“But I miss him.”

 

He ruffled her hair and kissed her temple. Jaemin leaned her head against his shoulder and held him tight.

 

“I want you to stay.”

“I don't want to leave you either, but it's my job.”

“I know.”

 

He lifted up her chin for her to face him and he kissed her.

 

“So I only have one week left to show you I much I love you?” he mumbled against her lips, a little smirk on his lips which made her laugh, “want me to show it to you already?”

 

He kissed her again, this time with more passion.

 

“I love you.”

“I love you too, my dear husband.”

 

He lay her on the sofa, staying on top of her as they shared a heated kiss.

 

“Mom!” a high-pitched scream made them both jumped and they separated.

 

Little Sehun came two seconds later running toward them. He jumped on the sofa, next on his mother and lay against her, hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

 

“I want to sleep with you tonight, because soon you won't be there. And also, I want you to stay with me and daddy.”

 


Here's the first chapter! Please comment telling me what you thought about it!

And please don't mind the mistakes.

:)