Delusional

Oppa Hates You

Haneul's POV [A/N: I'm hoping most of it will be this way.]

 

Soyeon, are you feeling better? I texted her as soon as I got home.

I'm okay now ^^ she replied.

Thank goodness :3, if you start to get worried, call me and I'll tell you about all the horrible things I'll do to that idiot for you :D

LOL, you're too nice to me

What?! Come on...he's mean in general. He deserves it, it's his loss.

Thanks Haneul, see you xxxxxxxx <3

See you tomorrow! >3<

 

Of all the people in the whole world, it has to be Woohyun who is my neighbour. Why does it have to be this player who I see every time I put out the garbage, every time I go to the corner shop, every time I walk to school?

I sighed as I stared at his back three metres in front of me. It's way too early in the morning for this. 

His back had a nice shape to it; you could tell he had a good body even through his uniform. It was understandable how girls would find him attractive, but how can anyone like someone so arrogant?! Why are all the girls crazy for him?

I saw some girls on the other side of the road trying not to be obvious while taking pictures of him on their phones. Tsk. Creepy stalkers.

"What's so good about him anyway?" I said out loud. Woohyun stopped and slowly turned around. No no no no no -why am I so stupid! Should have kept my mouth shut. Urgh. He gave me a strange look as I stopped and turned my face away. I couldn't hear anything so I looked up for a moment. His face hadn't changed. Does he not recognise me?

"What did you say?" He said but before I could reply he interrupted, "Who are you? Do you know me?"

"We go to the same school, " I said casually. His face lit up with realisation.

"Ah, oh yeah you're wearing our uniform!" Yeah, no joke Einstein. "Well now it's a little okay that you're stalking me I guess. But you should really stop, it's kinda creepy." He sounded incredibly patronising. What year did he think I was in?

"I don't get what you're saying."

"Don't be silly now, I heard you take those pictures of me." He gave me a disappointed look.

"What?! That wasn't me! That was some other girls across the road!"

"Oh really," he looked across the road and just my luck, the girls had already left. My heart sank. "Look if you like me just say. You don't have to be embarassed. You know I don't like girls who lie to me."

"Urgh! What did you say? Don't like girls who- you are such a hypocrite! Lie to me my !" Woohyun stepped back suprised. "What about you? It's alright for you to lie isn't it."

He started to get a bit annoyed. "Okay, there's no need to shout. If you want me that much I'll gladly accept a date with you, but only if you drop that attitude."

"Oh my god, are you serious?!" What is with this guy? "After you said such horrible words to my best friend yesterday, do you think anyone would date you?"

Woohyun blinked then suddenly stepped closer to me. "You're Soyeon's friend? What year are you in?" He stared me down intensely and I stared back just as hard but I could feel my will power slipping. My hands became sweaty and my knees shook.

"I'm in the same year as you, idiot! We're in the same Drama class!" I couldn't take it anymore and looked away. I stepped around him and started to walk to school again. He jogged up to me eagerly for some obsurd reason with a grin on his face. Yes he did look handsome but I could see stupid intentions behind that face.

"That's even better! I don't even mind that cold attitude anymore. It's all moe right? Where should we go?" Cold attitude? Is that what I look like?

"To school." Woohyun paused then burst out laughing. I gave him my best glare.

"Geurae, ah you're a funny one. No I meant on our first date." I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Sorry but I think you have the delusion that I like you. That's not true. In fact I hate you."

"Really? That doesn't make sense.......yah stop with those games." He scratched the back of his neck and looked around awkwardly.

"It's true. I don't like you so get over it." Seeing me speed up my pace, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Are you serious?"

I laughed in his face as I pulled my arm out of his grip. There was no point in saying anything, he just wouldn't get it. His chuckle drifted towards me. "I don't believe it, playing hard to get is more fun anyway." I shivered before reaching the school gates and running to my registration class-at least I wouldn't see him there meaning I can't punch the living daylight out of him.

The first person I saw was Soyeon who had the desk on my right side. I quickly ran to her incase she wasn't feeling too well from yesterday. She looked like her usual happy self.

"Soyeon!" She turned around and smiled like yesterday had never happened. I felt bad for bringing the incident up again but I had to make sure she wasn't simply putting on a brave face. "How are you feeling?"

"Haha, I'm okay actually. I don't feel too bad. It's.....huh. When I got home, I quickly realised that I felt the same way towards him as he did to me anyway," she said with a warm but regretful smile.

"What do you mean? Did you not like him?"

"I don't think I did. When he asked me out, I was so excited that I let my imagination get carried away and ended up not seeing that he never cared for me. Well, it's over now. He has a new girl and life moves on." At that moment I saw a little twitch in her shoulders. Her long hair fell over her face but I could tell she was choking up a bit.

"What do you mean new girl?" I said, rubbing circles on her back.

"Yang Jihye. I saw him kissing her in the park when I went grocery shopping yesterday." WHAT?! That bastard's at it again and so quickly after breaking up with Soyeon?!

"No it can't be, this is wrong. There must be a way for me to teach him a lesson. It's not fair..."

Suddenly there was a loud bang in front of us. A tall guy had dropped a large bag on his desk.

"Sorry guys," he said to people around him. He turned to us, "sorry girls, I'm kinda out of it today." Everyone's a bit like it on Thursdays. "Oh hey, I haven't introduced myself to you yet have I? I'm Lee Sungyeol." He bowed to Soyeon who bowed back. He flashed her an amazing shining smile.

"I'm Baek Soyeon."

"Ah yes, you were Woohyun's girl. I'm sorry for his idiocy, he's a jerk right? I don't know why I hang out with the douchebag," he chuckled lightly. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw me shamelessly staring at his gleaming smile. He laughed at my stupid face. "Who's this?"

"Ah I'm sorry." I paused for a moment and looked at Soyeon who had sat down and started listening to music. Something struck me.

"Hi, Sorry...?" he said. I'd realised I'd left him hanging.

"Oh, I'm Yoon Haneul." I quickly bowed to make what I was about to ask less awkward. "Do you mind if we become friends?" I cringed so much inside. What the hell am I saying? I sound like a five year old!

"Ah-"

"It's just that I'm doing a muscial this term for our play in Drama and I can sing but the dancing is hard," I lied carefully. He looked like he bought it- I guess my acting is improving. "Since you major in Dance, would you help me out?"

He gave me a strange look before nodding and flashing me that smile again. Why can't Woohyun be like that? Learn off your friend, Nam Woohyun! At that moment the teacher came in to take the register so everyone sat down. Afterwards we all dispersed to our classes- and then it hit me. I have Woohyun in my Drama class.

Why is life so cruel......?

________________________________

A/N Wooo it's almost Christmas! I'm so sorry, this was supposed to be posted yesterday but my internet wasn't working TT.TT Don't worry, I'll be posting regularly from now on ^^ This chapter was a bit dumb wasn't it, actually I'm waiting until Dongwoo (my bias) comes in keke. I promise for Namstar-lovers that Woohyun isn't as bad as Haneul says he is. Please anticipate more! Comment if you have any ideas because I will read them. >3< bii till tomorrow xx