Hyosung

Oppa Hates You

[A/N: This chapter features SECRET's Hyosung]

 

"Don't avoid eye contact. Look DEEP into her EYES!"  What is with my new Drama teacher?! I miss TOP seonsaeng-nim.

"LOOK AT HER! UGH!" Hyosung fidgeted uncomfortably on stage looking at every place possible except into Jihye's eyes..

"Miss, I can't do it. She's a girl!" Hyosung whined.

"Look, Myungsoo's not here so you'll just have to practise your scene with Jihye. Now come on, look like you're in love with her! Look into her eeeeeeeeeeeyes!"

Hyosung timidly peeped up at Jihye who was texting on her phone. I heard a buzz from Woohyun who was sat next to me. He looked at his phone and smiled. Ugh....

"Why is NO ONE cooperating?! Woohyun-ssi, stop playing with your phone and take Jihye's place!" my teahcer yelled.

He gave an exagerrated sigh and jumped on stage, purposefully knocking Jihye over to catch her. I gagged. He started to rock on his heels with his hands in his pockets, watching Hyosung expectantly. She started to tremble.

"Uh....." she mumbled.

"Hyosung? Are you starting, we haven't got all day!" the teacher moaned. She nodded and tucked her hair behind her ears to look at Woohyun.

"Uh, why didn't you answer my calls yesterday?" she began quietly. Woohyun smirked.

"I was.....caught up." He flashed her a sweet apologetic smile that even I could believe. Hyosung's trembling was beginning to get obvious. Her eyes started to wonder off. I caught her attention and gave her thumbs up. She nodded and turned back to Woohyun.

"Bu-but you promised you'd take me out on my birthday. You! You were with another girl weren't you!" she said with conviction which was immediately lost.

"No. I wasn't. I wouldn't do that to you. I love you, Minkyung." Woohyun stood there tall and fierce. Anyone could see how good an actor he was. Hyosung stood there terrified. Her eyes glazed over as she became lost in his mezmerising gaze. Like everyone else, it's easy to get fooled by that actor. The silence went on and on.

"Hyosung-ssi! Concentrate or you'll lose your part to someone else!" the teacher screamed. Hyosung suddenly started crying. I ran up on stage, shoving Woohyun out of the way, to give Hyosung a hug. He fell back a bit, which made me feel kinda good. This is gonna be a long day.....

__________________________

"What is this? Is this a prank? They get worse every term." Woohyun was reading a letter he found in his locker beside me. Why is he my locker neighbour too?!

"Hyuuuuung! What's up?" A sweet voice drifted in his direction. A young boy skipped up to the lockers with a gleaming smile.

"Ah, Sungjong! It's alright," Woohyun replied.

"Wah! You got the letter too?" Sungjong sang as he took out the same letter from his bag. "It's mysterious isn't it- asking us to meet up without any explaination. I wonder what they want. And who they are." I had a strange feeling that I knew who it was.

"Haneul-aaaaaaah!" There she is. "Haneul-ah I need your help-" Soyeon said, running up to me. She stopped when she saw Woohyun and took my hand to drag me away. We walked to the drama corridor where she stopped and turned around cautiously.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to say this but I need you to do a favour for me," she said quietly. I nodded.

"What is it?"

"I need you to take my place on the Woolim's Hottest Guys Ranking Commitee."

"WHAT?!-"

"Just for a while, I.....I...can't face Woohyun right now." Right, I get it.

"Of course I will. For now, but you're gonna have to some day-" I was suddenly engulfed in a death grip hug from Soyeon.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH,CHINGUUUUU! I LOVE YOU!!!!!" she yelled into my ear.

"It's...o....okaaaay...." she let go for a moment. "What do I have to do?" I said breathlessly.

"The girls will fill you in! I have to go now, Haneul. Byyyyye!" she said, running away to some other strange illicit club.

I sighed and looked around where I was. Down the corridor I could see a guy leaning casually on a door frame to a class room that was making a bit of noise. That must be the commitee since there weren't any clubs at lunch times. I walked down and looked into the classroom. Inside, it was just filled with hot guys. What is this mayhem and who set it up?! At that moment, the girl's student council deputy head shoved past me and walked into the room. Some other girls waddled in behind her. A strange gathering...? Maybe they're here to sacrifice these guys to their fan-girl gods as an offering?! You never know- some fans are crazy!

I started to back away slightly and saw someone walking towards me in the corridor. I quickly hid behind a pillar. It was Hyosung, muttering to her self. I moved a bit closer to see if she would walk into the class room.

"I should have been braver, I'm not going to be an actress at this rate, no-one is going to even listen to my audition, I'm a failed actress, I should stop before I embarass my self, but then my parents would hate me and I'd have to pay back all that tuition money and-"

Hyosung reached the class room and looked into the window.

"Oh yeah, it's the commitee's first live activation gathering today! I wonder if that's all they're recruiting....hmm will four people be enough? I don't think-"

"Hey!" Hyosung didn't seem to hear the cry and carried on muttering.

"I'm not sure if the student council deputy head will be able to handle-"

"HEY!" The shout was from the guy leaning on the door frame of the class room. Hyosung quickly looked up with wide deer-like eyes, which looked funny since her eyes were usually small.

"I'm sorry-" she bagan but he cut her off again.

"You know what this is right?" She slowly nodded. "Something isn't right, I can quickly tell that these girls have only asked the top guys in your 'ranking' to come here now. What are you up to?" He's smart this guy.

"Uh..I..uh" she stuttered.

He started to chuckle. "It's okay if you're sworn to secrecy in your little sorority or whatever-"

"I'm not! I'm not part of the commitee!" She said firmly. Her mood had completely changed and she looked fierce. The guy eyed her then stood up straight. "You got that letter right? I don't know the details but I think from what I've heard, they want the first few guys in their ranking to come together to make some ultimate group or something," she said with conviction. It was refreshing to see her with such seriousness.

"Ultimate group? Huh, what's that supposed to mean?" He said, becoming more interested.

"They're looking for the best looking and best singers plus dancers. I don't know anymore so if you'll excuse me." Hyosung started to quickly walk away but the guy grabbed her arm.

"Hey wait, sorry for the questions." He chuckled, letting go, and she turned around. "I'm just cautious about going in there to find out. Suppose I'm right to not go, now." He gave her a huge smile and she gasped. He looked worried all of a sudden. "What?!"

"You have...that smile." She gave her famous gummy smile and they stared at each other, then burst out laughing. Wow, what a pair.

"Why don't I know you? Are you really quiet or something?" The guy looked at her curiously.

"Ahh, I don't know, I suppose I am."

"But, you're pretty cool. Hey, give me your number." I fell back a bit when he said that but they didn't notice.

"What? Um...but." He stood casually like it wasn't a big deal. "Sure, give me your phone." They handed each other their phones and started tapping away. I silently punched the air, proud of my sweet Hyosung's bravery.

"I'm Jeon Hyosung by the way."

" Haha nice name, I'm Jang Dongwoo."

___________________________

[A/N Woooooo I'm on a role, aiming to update everyday! Especially since it's the holidays XD That TOP reference was for my friend Aida but I think I'll put him in as an actual character. Until tomorrow...^^]