To Eulwangri!

Oppa Hates You

"I think she's dreaming..." Sungyeol said, poking my cheek with the end of his pencil.

"She's been asleep for the whole hour, why would she still be dreaming?" Sunggyu said from a distance. Well he was right; I wasn't dreaming anymore. But even though I was half asleep I could still hear them annoyingly. And the reason why I'm only half asleep is because some elementary school kid is continuously poking me with their pencil! I groaned and buried my head in my arms on my desk.

"Aye~ You can stop that now, Yeol. I'm sure she's tired from everything that happened last night," Myungsoo said. Finally some acknowledgement of my struggles! Sungyeol huffed beside me.

"She's not even asleep anymore-"

"NOOONAAA!" Sungjong called. I lifted my head and squinted in time to see a happy Sungjong skip into the classroom. He stopped and rested his chin on my desk with a sparkling grin. "Noona, how are you?"

"I'm...fine..." I croaked, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand. Sungjong tilted his head at me like a puppy with a look of concern.

"Really? You don't look too happy," he said. The other Infinite members rolled their eyes and started to walk off. "Tell you what; we should all go out after school together to cheer you up!"

The guys stopped in their tracks and sighed, Sungjong not even realising they wanted to leave. I laughed nervously, trying not to offend him. "I don't know if that's such a good id-"

"We should go to that Ahjumma's vendour that Sunggyu-hyung took us to last time. The food was so good!" Sungjong sang merrily. He looked so happy and excited.

"Um..but-"

"Great! Okay we can go there after school. See you then, noona!" I hadn't even gotten a word in before he skipped off out of the room again. 

__________________________________________

 

"What the hell, maknae?! You're going to get us lost and we'll be walking around the countryside aimlessly for months!" Sungyeol whined at Sungjong who was bouncing up and down excitedly, disturbing the other train passengers.

"You said we were going to the food vendour..." Jieun said with caution. "Seriously, where are you taking us?"

"Seeee-cret!" the little boy sang- which earned him a shove from Sunggyu. "You guys wait and see!"

"Sungjong, is this really necessary? I'm fine as you can see," I whispered to him. He smiled and shrugged.

"Good, you need to be where we'll be going." Suddenly he hushed and became quiet so that only I could hear. "I know about you and Woohyun, noona. Since he's getting married and all, maybe you should let him go before you get too attached. That's why I'm taking you out to forget about him."

"That's really nice of you Sungjong but-"

"And also I want to spend time with you anyway!" Suddenly he linked arms with me and started hopping on the seat again. I smiled as I watched his face light up with anticipation.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong! You can stop irritating Haneul now," Myungsoo said, sitting opposite from us with his arms tightly folded. Sungjong pouted and tightened his grip.

"You just made it worse," I laughed.

Eventually, as I gazed out of the window at the hills flashing by, we were far out of Seoul and heading further West. I'd already sussed out where Sungjong was taking us, even though the others had no idea. Finally the amazing sight of the coast came into view and everyone gasped in amazement. Myungsoo frowned as he watched the rolling waves crash in.

"Stupid, why are we going to the beach in Spring? It's all going to be mudflats..." he muttered angrily. I shook my head in disbelief at how grumpy Myungsoo had become recently. When I knew him before we attened Woolim, he wasn't like this.

"Ah but we aren't there yet!" Sungjong cheered, regardless of the verbal abuse.

We hopped off the train happily and breathed in the fresh sea air. Sungyeol ran straight for the sea screaming and got a deserving soak in freezing water. I laughed as he came back shivering before we followed Sungjong to a dock.

"He's mad," Hoya said, standing and watching Sungjong jump into a boat and wave us in.

"Come on guys!" he yelled from the bow. Wearily we followed him after a bit of and hissing from Sungyeol and Sunggyu.

"Guys guys," Dongwoo said, rushing up to us eagerly. " There's a shop here for souvenirs!"

"Why would we buy souvenirs? We just got here," Soyeon huffed. Hyosung shoved her lightly and I rolled my eyes as the two bickered.

After paying for our tickets, our group dispersed so I could finally get a breather and clear my head. I looked out at the vast expanse of turquoise sea and debated whether I should just jump in and save myself the trouble of this trip. I sighed wearily. Even though Sungjong is trying to make me forget about Woohyun, being away from him like this just makes me miss him more...

"Feeling sentimental...?" a voice whispered into my ear. I jumped at the sudden comment.

"What?" I turned and saw Myungsoo smiling with a rare crooked grin. "I'm not sentimental."

"You can't lie to me. I can tell you're thinking of jumping into the water right now and swimming away from us..." he said as a matter of fact, grasping the railing by the edge of the boat and leaning over with his eyes closed.

"You're a mind reader..."

"No. I just know you too well." I sighed and studied his face. He looked so peaceful.....I think. It's hard to tell how he's feeling sometimes. "Why are you staring at me?" he suddenly said, his eyes still closed, making me jump again.

"Eugh...uh. I'm not," I mumbled. "You're always surprising me...."

"Do you still like me or something?" he whispered, finally opening one eye to stare me down.

"No!" I yelled too loudly. "I mean I do like you- but not in that way!" he raised his eyebrows and grinned smugly. "I mean I do-"

"Nooona!" Sungjong yelled, skipping up to us and linking his arm with mine again. Saved by the maknae. "Hyung, why are you hogging Haneul when it's my turn? Do you like her or something?" Why is everyone asking that all the time?!

"What if I do?" Myungsoo with a grin.

"Aish!" me and Sungjong said simultaneously, shoving the older. Myungsoo looked at me in surprise and laughed.

"Noona, lets get away from him, okay?" Sungjong stuck his tongue out and pulled me away from the smirking Myungsoo. I hadn't seen him that amused in  years. "Where do you want to go first when we get off?"

"Well I don't know since you haven't told us where we're going."

"Oops. Sorry, Haneul- noona. We're going to Eulwangri beach on Yongyudo Island! We can do jet skiing and hiking and watch fireworks; it's going to be so fun."

"You really planned this out didn't you?" I laughed. He looked at me levelly and smiled.

"Of course! I did it so you could be happy!"

"I am happy," I laughed again. He shook his head and held my hand.

"No you're not. Instead of telling yourself you're okay with Woohyun's marriage, just let out your fustration. You know, if you ever want to talk to someone, you can always come to me," he said gently. I didn't know Sungjong could be so mature. I laughed nervously and nodded, trying to avoid his sharp eyes.

"Okay, I will."

______________________________________________

 

"The beeeeach!" Sungyeol screamed, running across the sand this time so he wouldn't get wet again. Dongwoo laughed and followed him, running towards the water.

"What's wrong with them. They're still in uniform," Sunggyu muttered like a grandpa.

"That's right! Haneul, come with me!" Soyeon said, suddenly dragging me off the sand with Hyosung and Jieun. We walked up the hills for a few minutes before reaching a busy clothes shop by the high street and walking straight to the beachwear.

"Haneul, Haneul! Try this on!" Hyosung giggled, handing me a bikini set with an aztec print. I smiled sheepishly and put it back on the rack without her noticing. Soyeon frowned and tilted her head at me in confusion.

"It's too cold out at this time of the year," I shrugged. She nodded but took it to try on herself. After a quick rush of clothes coming off their racks, I was standing in the shop on my own as the others changed. I bit my lip and slying swiped a bikini from the hanger and a pink short sleeve tee and shorts before ducking into a changing room myself.

"Waa! So pretty, unnie!" I heard Soyeon hum from outside. "Wait- where's Haneul gone?!" she said with worry. I bit my lip harder and closed my eyes.

"She's changing," Jieun said. Woah! How did she know?!

I laughed shyly, coming out of the changing room and cringed seeing how amazing my friends looked right then. At least I'm not wearing my uniform.

"Haneul-ah! That's not it- how are you going to impress Myungsoo like that?!" Soyeon tutted, folding her arms and shaking her head in disappointment.

"What?!" I widened my eyes.

"No you got it wrong, Soyeon." I nodded and calmed down as Hyosung put her hands on her hips and assessed me. "She likes Sungjong!"

"WHAT?!"

"Okay guys, it doesn't matter. Haneul can dress however she likes to impress whoever. Haneul, you look lovely," Jieun said, putting a hand on my back and guiding me to the counter as I tried to protest. "We can't keep the guys waiting."

It seemed like we really had been keeping them waiting too long as we reached the beach and came to a halt. We all shook our heads in dismay as we looked upon the pile of boys lying dead on the sand.

"Wow, I can't believe it. We were only gone for twenty minutes," Hyosung said with a sad expression, squatting down and poking Dongwoo who was at the bottom of the pile. She stood back up and stood beside the three of us again. "Can't believe in that short amount of time they somehow all just died."

"If only we'd come a little earlier," Soyeon cried. I patted her on the back and held my tears.

"Shall we have a moment to remember them?" Jieun said breezily as we all nodded and hung our heads down. "Infinite was a lovely group of guys-" she began as we sobbed into her shoulder.

"Yaaah!" Sungyeol groaned rolling over since he was at the top of the pile. The four of us jumped in surprise and let out a short squeal. "I'm....not....dead."

"Wah! We found a survivor!" Soyeon cheered, wiping away her non-existant tears and running to pull him from the pile.

"Soyeon, we're not dead. We're just tired," Sunggyu moaned, falling out onto the sand as he moved. She let out a small scream and jumped back as one by one the guys fell onto the sand. "We wore ourselves out playing games."

"Oh. Guess they're still alive then," I hummed, skipping to them and swinging my arms, brushing off the sad atmosphere.

"Haneul...." Sungyeol groaned, grabbing my ankle like a zombie. "Water...." I looked at him on the ground and stuck my tongue out, trying to shake him off. "Give me water!"

"Fine! Fine..." I reached into my bag and handed him a bottle which he chugged down in one second with a satisfied 'ahh' afterwards.

"Thank you, Haneul. Did you know you're my hero?" he giggled, rolling onto his back and gazing at me with twinkling eyes.

"Yah! You can't say that! Haneul, you should of helped me instead of Sungyeol!" Sungjong cried from the other side.

"Lee Sungjong. How dare you talk like that to your hyung?!" Sungyeol retorted, whipping his head around and sending a death glare to him. "And Haneul can save who she likes. Meaning she liked me!"

"No that's not fair! You're so annoying, how can she like you?" I laughed at their stupid exchange and fell on the ground rolling around. They looked at me in shock but I couldn't stop laughing.

"Haneul's laughing because you two idiots are oblivious she actually likes me," Myungsoo joined in with a chuckle. The Sung brothers glared at him menacingly.

"Not you too, Myungsoo," Sungyeol moaned. Even though the arguement continued, everyone was still happy. I had a feeling it was on purpose to make me smile. And it worked, since little by little, I forgot about Woohyun.

After spending another hour on the beach, I eventually forgot all together and just had fun with my friends. Hours flew by and by the time we'd gone jetskiing and played more beach games and had food, it was already seven o'clock.

We all breathed out contentment as we watched the beach become deserted and the tide wash out to sea.The Sun sank into the horizon as a small silver Moon rose above our heads and took it's place, sending sparkles dancing on the tips of the black waves.

"We should head back. It's really late now," Hoya said. We all murmured in agreement and dragged our tired feet back to the docks. As we arrived, we gapped in horror at something that wasn't there. Something that should have been there but wasn't. My heart sank and my mind went blank before flooding itself with hundreds of different things to worry about.

"Sungjong...." I said with increasing worry in my trembling voice. "Wh-where's our boat?"

_____________________________________

A/N:  Waaaaa everyone seems to hate Woohyun's father so much >.< Want me to kill off his character?! keke. Don't worry about him, I'll sort out his problem for you guys, neh? X3

This was such a hard chapter to write, and that's probably why it took so long for me to update.  But I made it extra long to make up for the time I was gone (almost rhyme XD) Anywho.....until the next update! ^^........I really don't update enough do I *sigh* sorry guys TT^TT

p.s two gifs in one update, must be your lucky day! I love you guys for reading XD