Infinite together

Oppa Hates You

"Excuse me. Hey! Can I get through, please?! What's going on?" Nobody heard me crying out at all. All I saw were the backs of hundreds of hysterical, loudly screaming girls jumping up and down and furiously texting and taking pictures of something in front of the crowd. What's causing this public disturbance and stopping me from eating my lunch again? The noise filling the cafeteria was so big I thought my ears were going to burst. There's something wrong with fan girls. I'm sure this kind of thing is unhealthy.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my GOD! OPPAAAAA!" a girl screamed next to me. So it's one of them is it...

"Sorry, but what's going on?" I asked her. She looked at me like I'd just crawled out of a cave.

"Are you serious?! Don't you know about Infinite?! THEY'RE HERE! Ahhhhhhh!" she yelled and started pushing to the front of the crowd. Somehow, the girls behind me managed to squeeze me forwards until I popped out of the front and landed on someone sitting at the table.

"Ah, sorry, " I said quickly getting up.

"Haneul-ssi? I didn't know you were a fan of mine," said the guy chuckling.

"Myungsoo, you're back?" He nodded and smiled. I looked around and everyone at the table was staring at our little exchange. I noticed that it was only Infinite sitting at the table surrounded by the whole school's female population screaming uncontrollably. Woohyun gave me the worried look I'd started to get used to so I ignored him again.

"Why don't you sit down, Haneul. Since you're on the commitee anyway," Sungyeol said to me. I was suprised at his offer but I suppose we're friends now. "We're discussing the issue with Myungsoo." I nodded and pulled up the closest seat, which was in between Sunggyu and Sungjong. Everyone gasped and those whisperings started again, this time no one bothered to keep quiet and just said it out right. I didn't really care since most of the comments were 'Who is that?' but I got worried when I heard people say 'I bet she's another '. I should have expected this would happen, getting involved with Infinite. What the hell, I just called them Infinite again? That's their name now I suppose.

The guy called Hoya suddenly stood up and addressed the others.

"So, is anyone up to do this?" he asked. There were mixed reactions but the most suprising was from Sunggyu who seemed to be the one most opposed to it at first.

"Guys, I don't know all of you but I think we should keep this 'Infinite' thing. Everyone's convinced that we've accepted this title so if I drop it, I fear it will destroy my reputation," he spoke fiercely. Not this 'reputation' thing again. Why do these guys care so much anyway? "And about the competition....Geumjung's threat to bring me down.....I'm not gonna let her do this. I'll be doing this thing."

There was a bunch of mumbles from Infinite but then the whole buzzing crowd around us erupted into screams and squeeling. I guess there's no backing out now. The others nodded in compliance.

"Alright then," Hoya began again. "I guess we'll need to start with arranging this performance now. Any suggestions?" There were a few murmurs but no one said anything. Hoya shifted uncomfortably, looking at his feet and I noticed he wanted to say something. I'll help this guy along.

"What about you, Hoya? Geumjung said you were a dance legend. Do you have any performances you've done before in mind?" I said confidently. He caught my eye and gave me a thankful smile.

"Well, I do have a bit of experience I suppose. I have a group dance that I did before, I could teach you guys," he suggested. Everyone nodded and agreed. "But the music hasn't got any lyrics, though." Everyone whined but then looked to Sunggyu who noticed and shook his head. "What was Geumjung saying about you yesterday, Sunggyu?"

"No, I'm just known for my singing. I can't write lyrics," he stated coldly. The other guys were getting slightly worried. For guys with such big egos they really have no confidence to do things for themselves.

"I know someone who can write beautiful lyrics. I'm sure she'll be willing to help," I offered with a heavy sigh. Their faces lit up. Hoya nodded and thanked me, sitting back down. These guys....

"Okay, we'll meet after school to practise. Come to Dance room 2 today if you're free," Hoya finished. There was an angry squeal from another one of 'those' snobby girls.

"NO. Oppa you're taking me out today!" she wailed, clamping herself onto Sunggyu's back. He turned around with a smile and her hair.

"Of course, babe, don't worry. You come first all the time. Oppa needs to discuss business first, okay? There's no need for you to get involved, just let oppa handle things," he murmured smoothly, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She giggled and I grimaced. I don't belong here.

__________________________

"Ow, ooooow." I should really watch my step on the stairs.

"What is it now?" came a voice. Ah the voice of my guardian angel!

"Unniiiiiiiiie!" I whipped round hearing her and clung onto her waist as she sighed. "Jieun-unnie. I grazed my knee."

"Idiot. Why should I help you?" I gave her my best puppy eyes and she sighed again. She took out some wet wipes from her bag and handed one to me.

"Thank you so much! You always save me, did you know you're my hero?" I said, wiping my knee. She laughed and shook her head, patting me on the shoulder.

"I'm like your older sister, you should look after yourself and give me a break," she chuckled. I felt kind of guilty.

"About that. I'm in need of a favour actually." Her face dropped quickly and she stepped around me to walk to her locker. "Wait, I really need you. Pwease? I promised someone that you'd help them..."

"WHAT?! You did what?" she turned around quickly. I looked down at my feet.

"Hoya was in need of someone to write lyrics to a song for a competition he's entering with some other guys. I said that you would help with it. You're the only one I know who can, since the songs you've written are always so beautiful," I explained. She nodded after a while.

"You owe me again."

"UNNIE! I love you!" I beamed, giving her a death grip hug. "I'll give the music to you later, yeah?" She nodded as we both walked.

Later on we had to part to go to our last period. I waved her off as I walked into my drama class. I really wish I hadn't left her since the first thing I saw was Woohyun cuddling with another one of his girls in the back of the auditorium. He always makes me feel ill everytime I see him.

No one was there yet so I just avoided the scene and sat down to rehearse my lines by myself at the front. I didn't think they noticed but then I heard the girl get up after a lot of whining and pleading. As soon as the girl walked out, Woohyun came down and poked his head over my shoulder to look at my script. I made the mistake of turning my head around and quickly looked down again when I realised how close he was.

"What?" he asked me with a grin playing on his lips.

"You stalking me again?" He was a bit taken aback but then he realised he was spending a lot of time with someone he didn't really know. "Why are you following me?"

"I don't really know myself," he laughed nervously. "There's something about you. You're the only one I know who doesn't like me and doesn't look at my face."

"Huh, so you like that I'm playing hard to get?"

"No, but look at me! I'm the school's hottest guy. What am I lacking?" he snickered. I turned away from him.

"Ugh."

"No, I'm serious. Why don't you like me?" He took hold of my chin and turned my head back again. His face was too close to mine. "All the other girls think I'm perfect, but I know no one is perfect. I'm not delusional like you think I am." I just laughed. "I could be with any girl I choose because they all want me but I choose to follow you. Why? Because you seem to be the only girl who doesn't see me for my looks. I need to know what I'm lacking since no one else can tell me," he said with complete sincerity. I pulled my face back from his hands and looked away.

"The list could go on forever. If it's not your manors then it's how you treat your girls or how you hop from one to another every few minutes. You're ruthlessly cruel, a player, a ert, a liar, big headed, selfish, rude, I could carry on all day," I casually told him. He'd gone very quiet for a while but then he nodded.

"I know."

"Then WHY do you do it?!" I yelled at him, getting really angry and upset.

"Isn't that how all the girls have treated me before?" he spoke quietly. I calmed down for a moment at what he said. "They say they like me but they just like my looks. Girls like that don't deserve to be treated nicely." He thought he'd won me over with that comment but he was wrong.

"So you say that they're liars just like you?! Maybe some of them were but Soyeon would never lie to someone she likes!" I shouted into his face. He looked almost scared.

"Oh you think? You're her best friend, right? There are so many of you. They claim they would support their friend after I breakup with her but secretly they're with me behind her back. That's how it is. I can't keep track of who's a and who isn't. Don't balme me," Woohyun reasoned.

"Then STOP playing around and you won't have to worry!" He looked away and I couldn't tell what his expression was. He made no sound either.

"This school is too boring. The girls are all the same apart from one annoying exception," he muttered. People started to come into the hall so I quickly picked up my bag and moved up a few rows to not be seen with Woohyun. He looked really sulky and tired, sitting in the seat I'd just left from. He turned around and looked pleadingly towards me so I gave him a scowl and stuck my tongue out. What that too childish?

_______________

A/N yaaaay 7th chapter for the seven members of my favourite group ebaaaaaaa! <3 ^3^................and they're doing so well in all the polls and music shows >.< congrats on an awesome year dedicated to Infinite's incredible comebacks. They're finally up at the top with the biggest names now after working so incredibly hard all this time. Lets support them forever, INSPIRITS & INFINITE hwaiting! <3 I'll be listening to Lately now to get into the festive spirit so.....