Trapped

Oppa Hates You

A/N If you skipped the last chapter, what has happened is that Haneul has been kidnapped and held hostage because there are people who are owed money from Woohyun's father's company and Haneul is close to Woohyun. Enjoy the chapter even though it's kind of short! ^^

"Uh...please...can you..." I breathed quietly, making use that I wasn't gagged anymore. Every word scalded as I pushed it through my dry throat. My head burned from lack of water since I'd lost quite a bit of blood. I couldn't hear a reply from anyone and I wondered if there was even anyone there. "My.....arm...."

"What? Do you think I'm sitting here to look after you or something? Just keep quiet," Kyunghee growled harshly. "I wasn't going to hurt you before but you wouldn't do as I said. This is your fault."

"How.....is it.....my...... fault?" I barely managed to say, finding enough energy to layer on the tone of hatred. I heard him laugh coldly to himself.

"Fine fine, it's your boyfriend's fault then. He's the one who owes us, you're just our tool to get to him. If he doesn't come soon we'll have to get rid of you, bere in mind. You've seen our faces afterall, but don't worry we'll give you a few more hours." There came a small ruffling sound and footsteps that became quieter going off and then silence.

"K...Kyunghee?" I breathed. "Kyung....hee.....?" There was no reply and I knew I was alone again. And when he comes back that'll be the end.

It had been many hours since I'd seen daylight and even if I wasn't blind-folded it was the middle of the night anyway. And it had been even longer since I had drunk anything which meant I was super de-hydrated. Slowly my hold on reality started slipping and soon I was grasping desperately to stay conscious. For a moment I saw memories flash by and I wondered if I was dying. That's such a stupid thing to think, Haneul. Just wait for a chance to escape and stay positive! I urged myself. And awake as well! But that idea really wasn't working out... I could very much feel that I would let go of this world soon. 

I guessed it was around four or five in the morning when I heard noises but I had no idea. Some one was calling or was it....breaking in? Whisperings or maybe fighting even? I began to wake up and my fingers twitched as I grabbed the edges of my chair tightly. But as soon as I did there was silence again. I would have cried but my tears had run dry and I just didn't have the energy.

All of a sudden a cool breeze washed over me as a sound of grinding metal echoed through the hall. Had someone opened the door? I trembled instinctively and leaned away. This time I had a feeling that one of the two guys had returned to 'get rid of me' as hours had passed and Woohyun hadn't come. I heard the footsteps getting closer as he approached and I winced, trying to move back but I couldn't.

"Please....don't, please..." I begged. The footsteps stopped and I whimpered helplessly knowing that nothing I could say would convince him to spare me. 

I shook uncontrollably as I sobbed, and despite everything tears began to run again. Suddenly two warm hands gently cupped my cheeks and a thumb brushed away my tears as I trembled.

"I'm sorry, Haneul. I've got you, don't worry. It's me so don't cry," the person whispered in a familiar voice. "I'm here."

Someone else was sobbing apart from me. He was crying. The guy untied my blind-fold and crouched down facing the ground so I couldn't see his face. He had dark red hair in a choppy cut and was dressed in all black with a biker jacket and army boots. He shook his head in fustration and punched the ground with a lot of force, his muscles tensing. I flinched and jumped back, terrified.

"I'm sorry, Haneul. I'm so sorry..." he sobbed, rubbing his hands across his face. I stared at the guy in horror wondering what he would do to me but I had a feeling he wasn't with the two kidnappers.

"Wh..who are you?" I whispered quietly in a shaky voice. He slowly looked up at me with dark, worried eyes and I gasped. A warm feeling flushed over me, wiping away all my worrying and sadness. I had waited for so long and I was glad I had held on until that moment just to see him. "Oppa..." I breathed as I let go, happy that I was to leave in that moment of hope. I wouldn't want it any other way.

A harsh and vigorous shaking rudely dragged me back into the room and my eyes fluttered open again. "Haneul, don't you dare die on me. Now's not the time to leave me, okay? Please hold on for me, I'm begging you," Woohyun weeped through gritted teeth, his tears splashing on my lap. "Please..." he whispered hoarsely. 

"I was happy..." I mumbled angrily. He sighed and released his grip on my shoulders to hastily untie me from the chair. I laid back and sighed. It would be too late for him to do anything but at least I saw him return. He may look different appearance wise but he looks healthy and that makes me glad, glad enough that I can go without regrets.

He noticed the large gash on my arm and gasped in horror. "How could they do this....they hurt you," he sobbed. He touched my face delicately and ran his fingers across it, his eyes madly searching. "And your cheeks...those monsters. Haneul no, don't you dare do this to me now," Woohyun warned, throwing aside the last rope. I shook my head, slowly closing my eyes.

"You shouldn't be here...they wanted this. You should go now before they come back," I mumbled with my eyes still closed. "Go please."

"No, Haneul. I'm taking you with me, and I'm going to save you. Just please stay alive," he begged. I shook my head, knowing I wouldn't be able to do it. "Don't be stubborn and climb on my back. I'll take you away." He made to lift me over his shoulder but I didn't move.

"You're wasting your time, just go," I whispered opening my eyes to glare at him. "It's dangerous right now and I don't want them to hurt you so leave!"

At that moment shouting sounded from another room and suddenly the two guys walked in, stopping dead in their tracks when they saw Woohyun. I turned to them and smiled acceptingly. Now they wouldn't kill me alone in the dark since I was able to see Woohyun one last time. I win.

The three guys tensed and Woohyun clenched his fists tightly, shifting to stand protectively in front of me. The guys laughed and nodded. They split up and slowly strolled towards him from both sides. Woohyun was trapped trying to protect me.

"Woohyun-ssi you finally came," the younger guy sneered maliciously. He picked up a pipe and swung it about casually, chuckling to himself.

"We were waiting. You were actually some use to us in the end," Kyunghee said, looking around Woohyun at me. Woohyun tensed even more and I could see his muscles contract through his jacket. "You owe us a lot of money Woohyun-ssi."

"Run," I hissed to Woohyun but he ignored me and laughed.

"I don't need to," he whispered to me with a grin. He turned back and cracked his knuckles. "I don't think you guys really get anything. Why would you want me? I don't own Nam Coorporations, that's my father's job."

"That makes you the heir," Kyunghee spat, flicking out his pocket knife again. "Give us our money and we'll let you go unharmed."

"I'm saying I don't have the money. Well not yours anyway," he laughed out loud. The two guys were now only a few metres from Woohyun which meant there was no way of him leaving without having to fight his way out. "You should have gone to my father, you idiots. Then maybe you would have got your money. Instead you decided to pick a fight me with me. Bad decision."

"We don't care whether it's Nam junior or Nam senior! You're all worthless, money-stealing filth," Kyunghee raged. "And since it looks like you're not ready to back down then we'll just have to finish you off."

"Sure thing," Woohyun snickered. "Come at me."

Out of nowhere, the two guys instantly lunged forwards with their weapons but Woohyun's reaction was quick. Faster than I could see, he jumped into the air and did a spinning back kick to knock both the knife and the pipe out of their grasps in one swift motion. "Tsk, seriously. Both of you were intending to attack an unarmed guy with weapons at the same time. You guys are cowards," he said without even being short of breathe. The men were dumbfounded and so was I. Woohyun grinned and turned to me. "Trust me, Haneul. We're both getting out of this alive."

"You know TaeKwonDo?" Kyunghee snickered getting into position. "So do I. Don't get so cocky." Woohyun's eyes widened as he faced him and braced for his attack.