Haneul Decides

Oppa Hates You

Narrator's POV

"Oppa. Are you listening to me?"

"No. I'm not. I haven't been listening for a while now." Soyeon's face dropped. "Look can you just stop for a minute? You've been going on about your dream house for half an hour....why are you so annoying?" Woohyun carried on.

"Oppa! Why would you say that?" she said, her voice becoming smaller.

"Because it's true. Can we just stop everything now? You're getting on my nerves and I didn't even like you in the first place so I want to break up." Soyeon looked confused and hurt. Woohyun looked at her and sighed.

"Honestly I never cared about you or anything you said. It's just a bit of fun isn't it, no need to get serious," he chuckled. Soyeon suddenly realised what was happening.

"Bu- but oppa, you can't do this.Why do I deserve this? Was there something I did? Did I talk too much was that it? If that's all I can stop it. I'll let you say what you want and I'll listen and I won't interupt. Please I-," she pleaded. "You were just saying that in the heat of the moment right? You're not breaking up with me right?" Tears started to form in her eyes. Woohyun stared emotionlessly at her then smiled.

"Aww yeobo, of course I wasn't just saying that." 

"What?......no...I.....I love you." Woohyun's smile grew.

"But baby, Oppa hates you."

Soyeon suddenly bent over unaturally. She looked up at him through her tears and soaking wet hair. Woohyun stopped smiling and frowned down at the broken Soyeon. He patted her on the head and turned around to walk back to the class room as the end of the day bell rang. Sobs echoed through the halls.

__________________________

"That was rather harsh."

Woohyun turned the corner to see Sungyeol leaning casually on a pillar with a frown.

"She wouldn't get the message," Woohyun said bluntly.

"Still," Sungyeol said, walking along the hall with him. "She was a nice one and pretty aswell. Why did you let her go?" 

"Same reason as the others- I was never serious to begin with." Woohyun smirked to himself and Sungyeol shook his head.

"What number was that one? Fifth this month?"

"Hey! Second actually," Woohyun said, pretending to be hurt. They both laughed as they picked up their bags from their lockers, but when Woohyun looked away, Sungyeol began to feel sorry for Soyeon who was always so kind.

_________

"It's okay, just tell me what happened and I'll sort it out,okay?" Haneul rubbed circles on a sobbing Soyeon's back. She quickly glanced around the now empty classroom to check if there was anyone was listening.

"He said he...hic...he finds me annoying and that he ha...hic hic ....hates me-" Soyeon took several short breaths which didn't help anything. Her vision blurred as tears filled her eyes again.

"What?! WHY?! Urgh...scum. I don't get it?"

"He said it was just a bit of fun and that he never actually liked me," Soyeon said whilst clearing . Haneul stared her down. All that time she knew that Soyeon dating Woohyun would be a bad idea. She'd seen how he treated the girls he'd dated and it wasn't quite right; it was as if he didn't really care and just wanted to play. And he'd dated far too many for that matter. She shook her head and said encouraging words to Soyeon who had already begun to recover.

"Hey don't cry anymore. I'll sort him out for you okay?" Haneul said with a smile.

Soyeon sniffed. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I'll get revenge!" Soyeon laughed. "What's funny?"

"Nothing ......he. But, now that I think about it, I don't really know why I liked him. I thought he was nice but then now I don't remember one nice thing he did. I won't miss him will I? His words still hurt..." she just looked sad.

"Don't worry. I'll handle him for you. He'll feel the same pain you did soon enough." Soyeon gave Haneul a 'what is this?' look which in turn she had to explain. "I can do it you know."

"I appreciate that you want to take revenge which is so you, but you have no idea how right?" Soyeon said.

"Not at the moment." Haneul glanced at Soyeon who looked weak with bloodshot eyes and flushed cheeks. She nodded. "But I'll come up with a plan soon!"

Soyeon sniffed and gave a worried smile. "Okay, but whatever you do, don't get hurt because of me."

On the other side of the door, Sungyeol was inconspiciously eavesdropping on an interesting conversation. In fact he was just going to check if Soyeon hadn't fainted or anything, but seeing as Haneul had beat him to it, he just casually listened from outside. Hearing the girls get up, he quickly left without a word.

_____________________________________

A/N Yay!!!! First chapter to celebrate the horrible 10 hour mock Art exam being over! What a long day...phew. 

So this is kinda just a prologue really since it's really short. I'm not really used to writing romance/drama novels. I'm better at fantasy but I hope you'll bear with me XD