Kitchen Talk

The Cha Brothers Part 2

The next morning was like any other, the guys were up for breakfast, then out the door. Today everyone was out and I was home alone. I cleaned up everything I could did the laundry that always seemed endless, and dusted every possible thing that could be dusted. I didn’t dare go into the forbidden hall way, much less look at it directly.

            I put the clean towels away upstairs and realized something… I have never been in any of the guy’s rooms. Well, except Ho Seok, and he scared me half to death, I shivered. Now he’s asking me to be his bride. Funny how things end up.

            I peaked in the rooms that were cracked open. This room was Jeung Guk’s, it was messy and barely any where to walk. He had a lot of clothes though, a lot of plain t shirts. There was a pile of boots in the closet that was spilling over. And his bureau was a mountain of colored beanies and hats. I giggled to myself and went to another door.

            This room was super clean and tidy. I could barely tell who’s room it actually was until I saw the closet and the plethora of suits and formal wear. This has to be Jin, or YoonGi’s room. I looked at the bed, there were about 12 pillows and four blankets… YoonGi’s room. He loves his pillows and blankets when he sleeps. So clean, I guess that the solution for a lazy person; don’t make extra work for yourself.

            I went on to the next room and knew immediately it was Jin’s room. He was very Prince like to begin with, but his room played into his character. The bed was on a lift that had two steps. He had an amazing painting of him and his brothers in suits. Then next to it was an amazing picture of Mr. Cha with a woman; a beautiful woman. My eyes widened at the sight of this detailed painting. She was so young and the sparkle in her eyes made me feel unworthy to even peek at her. This is the boy’s mother. Mrs. Cha. Now I understand why Jin took on the prince role, he mother was a Queen. Unbelievable. I backed away from the door and remembered the story of Jin’s birth mother.

            He must have been sad that she didn’t come back for him but by not coming back, she turned him into a prince, maybe a roll he was always meant to play.

 

            I headed back down stairs and decided I’d leave the others rooms, for another day of seeing their personalities through visuals. I finished up my chores and just chilled by myself in the library. I read about two books before I heard the front door open and close.

            “Noona?” Called Kookie.

            “I’m back here!” I called back. I could hear him shuffling down the hall, he was coming quickly.

            “Noona!” He yelled coming into sight in the doorway. He looked excited. He held a paper in his hand; it was crunched under his grip. I stood up to brace myself in case he ran into me. He came up to me and pulled the paper apart. It had a 98% written across the top. “Look it’s my English exam report. I got the highest score!”

            “Oh My God! Kookie that’s great!” I looked at the clock on the wall behind him. “Kook, your home an hour early.” I looked at him feeling lost but he had a huge smile on his face.

            “Yeah, I kind of… skipped my classes just to tell you.” He chuckled embarrassingly. It was cute.

            I let him pass for it once and I got him a snack. I made him an American sandwich known as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. He liked it and I ended up making him two more.

            “This soo good!” he moaned and took another bite out of the third sandwich. I smiled to myself. “What do you have planned for the rest of the day?” he asked me. I thought about it, and remembered I was supposed to go to the store with Jimin today.

            “I have plans with your brother.” I said drinking a glass of water. Kook’s eye brows arched and his head turned slightly. I just smiled at him and he shrugged and kept eating. About thirty minutes later Tae came in through the door, and I make him a few sandwiches too.

            We all just hung out in the kitchen for a while before they went to change clothes. I stayed in the kitchen, just wiping down the counter and cleaning the jelly and peanut butter off the knifes and plate.

 

            When Jimin, and NamJoon got home I made them some food. Tae came down stairs and sat in the kitchen with his hyungs.

            “So did Ho Seok give you any specific color or style of dress?” Jimin asked me.

            “For what?” Nam Joon asked looking at both of us. Jimin and I looked at one another. “What?”

            “Well, Ho Seok is taking Sam to his dance banquet on Saturday.” Nam Joon’s face dropped then he looked at his plate. He chuckled, shook his head then continued eating.

            “No, he didn’t.” I answered Jimin low and he nodded. Jimin started going into deep thought and it was adorable. His cheeks poked out and his strong jawline became rounder.

            “Smiling at Jimin now?” Tae said with a smile on his face. I didn’t realize I was smiling until he said something. Jimin looked back at me and blew a kiss. I rolled my eyes and the other laughed.

            “We can go whenever you’re ready.” Jimin commented.