Y-YoonGi...

The Cha Brothers Part 2

A. Friday:

In Five Days I Will Be Going Back to America.

I woke up early; sound of laughter and the smell of sweet but deeply warming found me and pulled me out of bed. Curiosity dragged me down the hall and I headed to kitchen. Peeking around the corner, I saw the moment you only see in movies. Isabel and Jin, wearing matching aprons, dancing to music while cooking. Jin was standing behind Isabel, as they both washed rice. Jimin was setting the table, and Kook drank a banana milk, looking the most exhausted I’ve ever seen him. I guess YoonGi, Ho Seok, NamJoon and Tae were still in bed.

Isabel moved away from Jin and he did the same. She started going to get some fruit out and began to cut it on another counter as Jin started to handle something on the stove. Kook turned to Isabel and snatched a strawberry from the cutting tray.

“Wow! These are super juicy!”

“I picked them out myself.” Isabel answered him. Jin opened his mouth for Isabel to give him one, and Kook feed one to Jimin at the same time.

“Goodness.” Jimin’s face was that of cute sweet goodness. His cheeks puffed out as he enjoyed the sweet fruit.

“You have to bring us more of these, Isabel.” Kook said stealing another and popping it in his mouth.

“Hey now, you guys can call me Noona.” She continued to cut the fruit up, not noticing that Kook’s face had dropped. Jimin looked at his younger brother and gave him a reassuring look. When Jin turned around to see why it was so quiet, Jimin broke it.

“Haha, so you’re going to bring more right?”

“Of course.” She answered.

Kook must still have mixed emotions on calling another girl Noona. Though this girl was going to be his sister in law.

“Ease dropping?” His voice deep in my ear made me jump and turn to look at him. NamJoon, standing so close that my nose just touched the tip of his chin. He looked around me. “Huh, looks like a movie.” He said to himself. I began to move around him but he snatches my wrist. We look at one another, his eyes are deep and he looks irritated. Suddenly his expression relaxed and he let go. I watched him enter the kitchen, but I made my way back to bed.

I lied down for a few minutes before I decided to just, get myself together. I showered and got dressed, braided my hair back and went to the kitchen. Everyone was present, but YoonGi. Kook saw me look at the empty spot.

“Hyung was up late last night finishing out some emails and reviewing files.” He stated and I nodded talking me seat.

“Today starts YoonGi’s two days off, so you won’t be seeing very much of him.” Jin informed.

“Why?” I questioned.

“If he doesn’t have to get out of bed, he won’t.” Ho Seok answered and everyone nodded.

 

Time passed and I was seeing everyone off to do their daily activities, Isabel and Jin, arms linked heading out to look at venues. Nam Joon and Tae heading to the company and Ho Seok taking Jimin and Kook to his studio.

“NamJoon, your taking care for YoonGi’s meeting’s today right?” Jin questioned.

“Yeah, I got all of his files by email last night. He even added footnotes for what he was concerned about.”

“Good.” Jin turned to me. “Sam, can you just make sure he eats something? Just in case none of us are home in time for dinner.”

“Of course.” I answered.

“Take care of Hyung for us.” Jimin smiled.

“Bye Noona.” Kook called, and I waved to them as they all left. After I shut the door I listened. The house was silent and it gave me shivers. “Sam, can you just make sure he eats something?” Could YoonGi really sleep an entire day without eating? He has to have a secret stash somewhere in his room.

 

B. Around the time lunch rolled around, I was bored. I had been flipping through the channels all day and felt like my head was going to explode. I didn’t want to eat for fun, and I really didn’t want to go out. Though I missed Grandma. Maybe I should check on YoonGi…

I knocked twice. “YoonGi?” nothing. I knocked again. “Are you hungry?” I peeked my head through the door but the room looked empty. His bed was just a pile of blankets and pillow, but something looked odd about it. I stealthily creeped into his room; the pile of comfy goodness looked uninhabited. I got closer and heard the steady soft snores of the pile and if I looked carefully enough, the steady rising and falling of his breaths through the comfort was visible. “YoonGi you hamster.” I said and he didn’t stir one bit. I got close to the covers and gently rested my head to listen for his stomach. If his stomach growled, I was going to wake him up and make him food. I wasn’t going to let him starve himself unknowingly. But I didn’t hear anything. “You have to have a snack stash somewhere then.” I began to look around.

First place I turned to was his desk: I looked for wrappers. That would be the evidence. On his desk was just his laptop, and papers. Lots and lots of papers. Stocks information, pie graphs, bar graphs, pages and pages of reports. Names, phone numbers, supervisors, department heads, managers. My head started spinning. I looked away, I didn’t care much for the business and I didn’t need to see anything that didn’t concern me. There was no evidence of snacks, only a hard-working man who might have killed his brain last night. After about ten more second of looking I gave up. If he would have had a stash, there would be trash wrappers, but there wasn’t.

I sat on the ground next to his bed, and waited until he would wake up. Ten minutes passed before I gave in and decided that I should poke the bear.

“Umm… Y-YoonGi?” I said and placed my hand on the blanket. I swallowed hard, and lifted the blanket. He started to move so I dropped the blanket and decided it was time for lunch. I rushed out his room, down the hall, jumped down the stairs and found myself in the kitchen releasing the breath I held that entire way. I decided to make nachos, since we had all the necessary ingredients and I didn’t want to cook a big meal.

After about 30 seconds of melting the cheese on the chips, I heard something upstairs. “YoonGi?” I called from the kitchen but didn’t get a response. I quickly heated up a meat topping and spread it on the cheese and added more cheese on top of that. When it was all finished and looking soo picture perfect, it was on a tray with two cups and two cans of soda. I had also placed two spoons on the try and some napkins just in case, and headed up to his room.

I knocked twice and didn’t get a response. Taking a deep breath, I knocked again and headed in. “YoonGi?” I brought some nachos… I looked up and was speechless. He did get up, in fact he was sitting up in bed shirtless, skin white and smooth as porcelain.

“Oh, Sam, I was going to come down soon.” He spoke so sluggishly. I laughed so awkwardly.

“No, no. Jin asked me to make sure you ate today since it’s your day off. So I can come to you.” He huffed a laughed and his face blushed peach pink. “What?” I asked.

“Sorry, it’s just… my mind is in the gutter.” I looked at his as he looked at me, then to the food. He slid off the bed onto the ground and patted the floor. “Come eat with me.” I hesitated at first, but sat down and placed the tray between us. He ate, shirtless… and I kept my eyes down, or around the room. “Aren’t you curious?”

“W-what?” I answered him, he broke the three minutes of silence we had between us. He raised an eye brow. “About what?”

“Anything? This is the perfect time to ask me anything. I’m half asleep and might pass out in your nachos if you don’t keep a conversation.” I straightened up and chewed the rest of the chip in my mouth. I cleared my throat and looked at him.

“Is there something on your mind you want to confess?” I answered him with an easy smile. “You seem to be eager to say something.” He laughed once, and shook his head looking at the food, grabbing a chip, eating it, then looking back up at me.

“I’m tired so I’m not thinking right, but I can’t tell if it’s my mind that needs relief or my body.” The breath in my body left for a moment. He groaned. “It’s making me stress, and more tired.” He fell over to his side and caught himself on his elbow. He continued eating but my mind was foggy.

“What do you mean?”

“Huh?”

“Relief?”

“Ahh…” he nodded and looked at me. “I don’t know if mind is thinking lewd thoughts or if my body just needs a woman.” A sliver ran up my spine, and I stuffed a bunch of chips in my face. He started to laugh, but my mouth was overflowing with chip, cheese and meat. I began to choke, so I reached out for my soda cup, YoonGi already grabbed it and was next to me, patting my back. He brought the cup up to my lips and I sipped it. “Wow, did you get nervous?” He sighed. “You aren’t my type Sam, sorry if I made you uncomfortable.” It didn’t faze me at all, I didn’t mind not being liked by everyone, it’s bound to happen.

“No, it’s okay. It’s just… I didn’t expect you to say anything like that.” I felt his hand turn from a light patting to a soft rub. He got close to my ear.

“Sorry, Sam. I’ll keep my hormones to myself.” He got up and stretched. “I should go out and have fun while I can, getting engaged would hinder my moral code.”

“What?” I giggle to myself at his nonsense.

“I don’t like staying with one woman for too long. Thus, by that, I am not like my noble brother Jin. Well, let’s not say that now.” We both laughed at his last comment.

“I’m glad he has Isabel; they seem happy.” We both took a bite.

“What about you?” I looked at YoonGi to see him already staring me down. “Are you happy? Or seemingly happy?” Could I even answer that? Five days left with them and he’s asking the hard questions. I had to lie, there was no other choice, otherwise he would tell his brothers.

“I’m happier than most people.” He looked at me as if he read my mind; his face was solid and emotionless, and his body stiff. He blinked a few times, then nodded.

“Is there any way to make you the happiest?” he took one of the spoons and scooped the cheese and meat up into his mouth.

“Do you have a time machine?” he huffed.

“What do you need that for?” his smile showed he wasn’t serious. But who could have known if I was serious either. A time machine right now would help me redo everything from the day I found out Jian was leaving for Korea.

“What’s the use in talking about it? It can’t happen; changing the past I mean.” His nod told me he didn’t want to pry any further. When we were finished, he climbed back in bed and I took the tray down stairs.

I was back to being alone again, in this house. Though there was person upstairs, I knew he wasn’t waking up anytime soon, and if I was lucky he would wake up before dinner. I sat in the living room and started watching TV. There were a few hours until dinner would be rolling around so I decided to just lay down and watch TV.

 

C. I woke up, to the sound of someone laughing next to me. I rubbed my eyes and looked to see Tae. when my vision cleared up more, I found my head resting in his lap as he watched TV. I reached up and touched the side of Tae’s face, just to check if I was dreaming.

“Oh, your awake.” He said and I just gazed at him; I missed doing these types of things with him. Yes, I was upset with him for telling me he wouldn’t have fought for his love for me but I missed his interaction too much. I missed having a friend. “Sam?” his eye brow raised.

“I’m sorry.” Slipped from my lips.

“What?”

“For slapping you.” He frowned. “I’m sorry.” He just looked at me, with those eyes; deep dark eyes. His stomach then groaned in my ear and his face dropped to an embarrassed eye roll. He his fingers over my eye brows, to my temple, then down my jaw line. I sat up and looked around. “Is anyone else here?”

“YoonGi is still upstairs, but I’ll wake him up when dinner is ready.” My shoulders dropped when I was reminded of my task at hand; making dinner. I sighed. “What do you want to eat tonight? I was thinking pizza or fried chicken.”

“Ordering out?” I was a little disappointed. “Chicken sounds good.”

“Well, I thought you’ve been home alone most of the week and I don’t know if you still cooking every night but you should have a day off.” His smiled was bright; it felt like a knife in my heart. Leaving Tae behind will be just as hard as leaving Kook. I had built so much with them, and I’m just giving it up.

 

D. Saturday:

In Four Days I Will Be Going Back to America.

 

The morning started off as usual this time. Jin had stayed out all night with Isabel, so the rest of us know what happened there. We discussed it at breakfast.

“Wow, I didn’t think Jin had it in him.” Ho Seok said sitting back crossing his arms at the table.

“What do you mean? Jin Hyung didn’t come home last night? Where is he now?” Kook questioned and the rest of us just looked at one another.

“Jeung Guk.” Nam Joon took over. “Jin and Isabel, spent the night together.” Kook’s eyes looked clueless. And we all sighed at once. “When a man and a woman decided to become one, in marriage of course.” Nam Joon looked around the table at Jimin and Tae, and only glared at Ho Seok for a moment. “They are allowed to become one physically.” He placed his hands together as if her was praying. “And when they come together, they explore each other’s bodies in a way that only the person you LOVE should… explore. You see a man has a key to a woman, and this key should only fit this one and only woman, as for the woman, she should only unlock to this one man.” Kook tilted his head in confusion. Slowly, NamJoon began to lock his fingers together. “And when their keys come together, the most beautiful thing happens.”

“Jeung Guk.” Ho Seok interrupted. “They .”

“Ho Seok!” I shouted. “What are you trying to teach the boy!”

“The truth.” Ho Seok returned the honest answer, then looked back to his baby brother. “ing is where babies come from too, well if the man-”

“Hey!” I yelled and Ho Seok jumped. “Kook, I’ll teach you what you need to know. Don’t listen to your brothers this time. Please.” Kook just had a bewildered look on his face, Jimin and Tae were giggling to themselves and YoonGi was eating, just listening in on the conversation.

“I agree, a woman should teach Kook the birds and the bees.” YoonGi backed me up. “I think we should all chime in for her ual education class for our young sprout.”

“What?”

“I agree Hyung.” Tae smiled.

“I second that.” Jimin followed up.

“I’m curious on how a woman would explain to my youngling. I’ll participate in this. If you need to demonstrate on someone I call first dibs.” Ho Seok smiled his devious smile and I felt like I was going to reach over the table and slap him.

“So it’s set.” YoonGi looked at me. “Everyone have a good day at work and come home from a lesson on the human body.”

“Yes!” the five of them all answered at once and continued to eat. I sighed to myself and joined them in eating. What did I get myself into?

After breakfast I was washing dishes when NamJoon came up next to me and started to dry and stack the bowls and plates. I thanked him with a slight bow and he returned it.

“Do you really want to be the one teaching Kook about ?” his voice sounded worried. “He’s not one to hold back when asking questions.”

“Well, if he has any questions, I’ll answer them as well as I can. As honest as I can.”

“What if I have questions?” I looked at him, but he was just drying the dishes. “What if any of us have personal questions we want answered?” I hesitated and he noticed.

“I’ll… answer as honestly as I can.” I spoke slow, to be sure there wasn’t a stutter in my voice.

“Good to know.” He put down the last bowl he was drying and hung the drying towel, now soaking wet, on the hook above the counter. He leaned into my ear. “Teacher.” And walked away, the hair on the back of my neck rose. I swallowed hard and quickly finished up.

 

E. I saw everyone, but YoonGi off to work. It was nice that he was awake today and hanging around the house with me. We watched drama’s and reality TV programs. We talked about how unrealistic things were in dramas; the first kiss is never that amazing. Not enough where you want to slow down time and remember it forever.

“If anything, I think I’d want to remember the last kiss.” YoonGi said. “The first kiss, both of you are nervous and unsure of which way the other is going to turn their head. Plus, it a matter of whos going to use tongue first, and whos going to pull back first. Ugh!”

“I thought you said you weren’t good with woman?”

“Not good? HA! I’m okay with them, I just don’t like hurting feelings. Then end up like that girl Jin dumped. What was her name?”

“Ah… Rhiou?” her name will be engraved in my head because of her trying to beat me down.

“Yes, her.” He shook his head. “I want a mentally strong woman, with ambitions and a goal to make sure I’m taken care of so I can take care of her. No clingy woman, who doesn’t have anything to do but watch me.” I nodded in agreement.

“If I had a friend, I’d set you up with her.” I joked.

“A woman like you would be just fine.” The room went quiet between us.

“I thought you said I wasn’t your type?” I asked, feeling confused.

“I did say that. I don’t see you as a woman, but yesterday I did. Then I saw you weren’t my type because you looked like a deep in the head lights. It was cute, but I’d feel bad.”

“Feel bad? Because you saw how I looked at you?”

“No, because I’d be stealing a fruit that’s not ripe yet.” He began to flip through the channels. I snatched the remote from his hands. “Hey.” He groaned like a child.

“A fruit that’s not ripe?” I asked, feeling confused.

“Yes.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he sat up and sighed on the couch.

“You live in a house of seven, now six bachelors, and rejected three. You aren’t ripe. That might not be too bad though, you’ll be extremely sweet and the man to taste the fruit first may never be able to let go.” I rolled my eyes and started to burst out in laughter. I’m going to be 21 soon and a , but YoonGi is telling me that I can have any man wrapped around my finger with my ity. I shook my head in how ridiculous that theory was. “What’s so funny?”

“I’ll be sure to teach Kook to stay away from woman like me then.” I said in between giggles.

“Hey don’t say that, he should be able to experience a or two in his lifetime.” I huffed at his sudden rebuttal. “Just not a woman like you, meaning, someone who has a line of men behind her all trying to taste the fruit.”

“So I’m undesirable because I have ‘a lot’ of men after me? Shouldn’t I be more desired if I only want one of those men, or if the man I want doesn’t want me?” His head snapped around to me from the TV. I could see in his eyes a million words passing through his thoughts. His eyes narrowed the little bit they could, and I swallowed hard.

“Who do you want who doesn’t want you?”

“It’s a hypothetical.” I whined.

“Well, if we’re speaking in hypotheticals, I don’t want my baby brother falling for or getting tracked by a woman who has so many options. If his heart gets broken I don’t know who will react first, Jimin or Tae. But then again, if he’s the one being chased by a woman with the many options, and doesn’t feel the same, I fear for his safety. Just like how we feared for your safety.” I nodded in agreement. I could see the love for his brother. He sighed.

“What?”

“You got my head spinning with questions.” He stated and reached for the remote but I held it out the opposite direction. “Hey.” He said low.

“Keep asking, if you have questions.”

“Sam, now isn’t the time. I’ll ask later when appropriate.” He reached for the remote but I moved back. “Sam.” His voice was stern and I swallowed, not giving in.

“Y-YoonGi.” He sighed and dropped his hand, I slowly put down my guard.

“Just change it to-” He jumped at me and we wrestled to the ground. I was trying my best to keep it away from him, he pinned my one arm to my side by pulling me close to him as I laid on my stomach to keeping my free arm extended. He turned me over and I shoved the device under my shirt but behind my back. I was giggling and he was silent. When I started to get myself together I realized we were inches away, his abdomin and mine, crushed together, and I could smell his body wash from the shower he took earlier. Our legs intertwined with each other’s and the only sound was the TV.

“YoonGi…” I whispered… but his face only turned a peachy pink.

*** YO This is the FOX! I’ll be doing special ending lol so everyone can have a ‘happy ending’ lol… forgive me please…