Amazing Little Brother

The Cha Brothers Part 2

Jimin drove, it was pretty easy talking to him but he just wanted to know about what I was thinking.

            “So who do you think you’re going to choose?”

            “I wish I didn’t have to honestly.”

            “Why? My hyungs are awesome.”

            “That’s why I don’t want to choose. What if they can’t get along after I pick one? What if one of them leaves?” Jimin chuckled at my sudden burst of anxiety.

            “Sam, it’s not going to end like that. Ho Seok and Nam Joon both know the consequences of this sort of thing. They always battled things out, but this is totally different. They’re both being extremely civil about this.” I looked a Jimin who took a second to look at me too.

            “Civil isn’t the word I would use.” I said under my breath, remembering Ho Seok last night, and how his tongue was so soft and… I shivered and shook my head.

            “Anyway, I have an idea for you, I hope you don’t mind showing some skin.” A crooked smiled was on his face and I sunk in my seat, and we continued the drive.

 

            Arriving at the store, I felt very out of place. The woman in this store were amazingly gorgeous and all looked as if they came from money. A woman behind a counter came up to us immediately.

            “Mr. Cha? Welcome back.” She said in a very gentle tone. Then she saw me, and her face dropped.

            “Hello, Lai, I will be needing a dress that will fit my sister’s figure.”

            “Sister?” the woman looked at me and I smiled gently. I bowed in respect and she did as will.

            “Yes, yes of course.” She smiled wide and began to show us to a private room in the back. “And colors in specific you want to try? Or any style?”

            “Yes, I would like for a teal, nudes and golds to be our main priorities.” Jimin said, and two more woman came into the room shutting the door behind us. Jimin sat on the couch in the corner and I was walked up to a plat form the was rounded with a mirror. One of he two women went to fetch something with the one woman who brought us here and the other closed a curtain that seemed to come from the wall. She shut it with her inside and began to undress me. I felt uncomfortable but I just let her do her job and ended up in just my boy short underwear.

            “You have a great body.” The woman said and I thanked her awkwardly. I looked at my body in the mirror, covering my , and saw the scar on my ankle, that went up my leg half way. I wanted to pull it off like a sticker and throw it away.

            Next thing I knew the curtains were pulled back and the two other woman came in with the dressed. I swallowed hard. I was being pulled in and out of dressed for about two hours. Every time one was on, Jimin said he didn’t like it and that Ho Seok has a distinct taste.

            “Can we take a break?” I asked, before the woman almost shove me into another dress.

            “Hm… yeah I guess we can. Lai, can you give her a robe?”

            “Yes, Mr. Cha.” The woman left the room but Lai returned in second with a white silk robe in her hands.

            “Thank you.” I said and took it from her to cover myself. I opened the curtain and saw Jimin sitting with his phone in his hand.

            “Having fun?” he questioned, putting his phone away.

            “Not at all. I don’t like being pulled and tugged; clothes ripped off of me.” I shook my head.

            “Then you’ll have a fun honey moon.” He said under his breath and I snapped a look at him. “What?” he questioned my look.

            “What’s that supposed to mean?” Jimin opened his mouth but didn’t say anything. He just chuckled. “What?! Tell me?” I grabbed his arm and shook it playfully.

            “Well, I can tell their both dying to…” he cleared his throat. “Have some time alone and away with you.”

            “What?” I said looking shocked. I couldn’t believe they were ‘dying’ to do such a thing.

            “It’s not like that. Don’t go thinking they’re just trying to get married and have you to himself.” I looked at him with narrowed eyes. “Look, these types of things are hard to explain, especially if you don’t know them like I do.” I thought about his words. “Anyways, just don’t think too much about it. Whoever you choose they’ll be by you for as long as you may live. And that’s a fact.” I felt Jimin’s hand on my shoulder and I felt comfort for a slight second. “Hell, if you really don’t want to choose either of them, then run away with Tae.” He laughed and I couldn’t help but giggle at his dumb joke.

            “What about you?”

            “Hm?”

            “Who do think I should choose?” he looked around and sat back on the couch. Looking at me then at the ceiling. “Well?” I questioned.

            “It’s not my life so I really can’t say.” I groaned and we continued to try on dresses. It was about 3 dresses in when Jimin decided he found ‘the one’ for me.

            We were at the register when I noticed that there was a familiar person on the wall of the store. It looked like… Jimin and Jin. There were wearing suits, looking very unimpressed, and y.

            “$40,000.00” the woman said and I looked at the woman.

            “No problem.” Jimin said and handed over his black card. I swallowed hard and felt lightheaded. Jimin and the woman talked for a moment then I heard him say, “I’ll send my brother to get it tomorrow, please clean and make sure there are absolutely not flaws.”

            “We understand Mr. Cha. But may I ask a question?”

            “Yes?”

            “When did you get a sister? Is she newly adopted?” I looked over to see her looking at me. “She’s quite stunning in the dress.” Jimin looked at me and chuckled.

            “She’s my sister in law.”

            “In law?” The woman’s eyes widened.

            “Yes. She’s going to marry my brother.” The woman said something low, and Jimin nodded. “Sam, are you ready to go?”

            “Yes.” I answered and followed him out.

            “Lucky girl. Beauty and marring rich.” The woman groaned as the door.

           

            As we walked to the car, Jimin smiled to himself.

            “What’s so funny?” I asked.

            “She said you look like our mother.” I froze for a moment. Remembering the woman in the picture. She was so stunning and I was just me. Some girl from America who got herself in a situation like no other. But being compared to her I felt unworthy. Unworthy to even look at her picture.

 

            The car ride home we were quiet and next thing I knew I was opening my eyes to see the car just parking in front of the house.

            Ah, home.