Today, I Am A Guest

The Cha Brothers Part 2

            It was silent. No one knew what to say. I swallowed when I realized this tension wasn’t going to be broken easily.

            “W-when did you find out?” I asked first.

            “Yesterday, about an hour before the show. That why Rhiou showed up to the Hotel. I told her she couldn’t contact me anymore.”

            “Wait! Rhiou was at the hotel yesterday?” Ho Seok asked but placed his hand on his head immediately. The outburst must have been too much for him.

            “Don’t worry, Sam ‘helped’ Jin with that.” NamJoon informed his brother. Ho Seok put his sunglasses back on and sat back. Jin poured his brother more water and placed the cup up to his lips to drink it. Ho Seok obeyed out of pain.

            “Listen, things won’t change too much. It’ll be about a ten months before a wedding, and I won’t leave any of you until I know your all taken care of.” Jin informed us but I knew it was only meant for his brothers. “I’ll be sworn into Fathers place next week. The schedule has been finalized.” Jin said and I looked at Kook.

            I remembered talking to him about what would happen when his brothers get married, he became very upset. He refused to talk to me for a while. He was looked at the closed menu, eyes emotionless like YoonGi’s.

            “Jeung Guk?” I asked only to him. He snapped out of whatever trance he was in and looked at me.

            “Yeah?” he answered, I placed my hand on his shoulder.

            “Are you alright?”

            “I’m fine.” He looked at Jin. “When do we get to meet her Hyung?” he asked. Jin looked at us and gave an embarrassed smiled.

            “At the swearing in ceremony.”

 

            We all went back to the hotel after our brunch. Jimin was speechless about the entire thing and Tae didn’t know what to say either. NamJoon came to our room since he packed last night. He had a back duffle bag in his hand when he got to our room.

            “You guys ready yet?” The older brother checked on his siblings.

            “Almost.” Jimin said. His light blue duffle bag was packed to the rim with multiple articles of clothing. Not to mention there were three pairs of shoes at the bottom, neatly packed away.

            “Jimin, you don’t have to pack your wardrobe every time we have an event.” Tae said with a smile.

            “Someone has to show some knowledge in the fashion industry. I might have gotten Hyungs possible academy a uniform sponsor.”

            “Wow. Really?” I asked sitting on the bed with my small black duffle bag. It only had my night clothes and a ripped $40,000.00-dollar dress in it. light and easy.

            “Yeah, when you tell women you dressed the host’s date, they tend to listen. Who knows, after all of this you may get a modeling deal Sam.” We all giggled at he thought, all of us but Kook. He seemed lost in his own thoughts. I don’t think his brothers thought too much about it. I made a mental note to talk to him later.

            A phone call stopped NamJoon from continuing the conversation.

            “Hello?” he answered in English. “Okay, we’ll be right down. Thank you.” He hung up and slid his phone back into his pocket. “The cars are down stairs waiting. I’m going to go get the Hyungs and meet you down there.” He said and we all nodded.

            A few moments later, Tae and Jimin made their ways down stairs, and it was just me and Kook. He seemed to be distraught by being lost in his own mind.

            “Kook, are you alright?” I asked and when he looked at me he shook his head no. “Talk to me.” I sat on the bed across from him. He sighed.

            “After Jin gets married, are you going to leave?”

            “What?” I was confused.

            “Are you going to leave once Jin gets married?” he asked again with strained emphasis.

            “Kook, if she can take care of the house, they’ll be no need for a live in house keeper.           

            “But you’re not a house keeper.”

            “Kook.”

            “Sam, you said it yourself, once my hyungs get married, their wives will take over the house chores.” I didn’t know what to say. Yes, I said that but now that the time was coming I realized I needed to find a place for myself.

            “Are you upset that I’ll be leaving?” he nodded and fell back on the bed, arm out. I chuckled. “Kook, I’ll still come visit. Matter of fact, I’m pretty sure Ho Seok, NamJoon, nor Tae will want me to leave. And if I tired, they’d find me.” Kook rolled to his side then sat up again. He stuck his pinky finger out.

            “Promise you won’t leave without telling me where you’re going. No! Where ever you go, you have to tell me and my hyungs.” I smiled and looked away from him. “Sam, I’m serious!” I snatched his pinky with mine and promise.

            “Jeung Guk, your family to me. Your brothers have been there for me and I have no reason to want to leave you or your family.” This made Kook smiled, but not like usual, he brightened up and his eyes sparkled.

            “Good, cause you’re the only Noona I want.” We giggled but the sound of the door opening made us both jump.

            “Sorry to break up this brother sister promise time, but we got to go.” It was Jimin peaking his head in the door. “Oh, and Sam, any promise you make with Kook, you make with me.” I shook my head while laughing.

            “Good to know.” I answered. Kook and I got our bags and made our way to the cars.

 

            The car ride home was quiet, mostly because I rode with Jin, Tae, and Ho Seok. Jin sat in the front passenger seat, behind him was Ho Seok, then me and Tae behind the driver. Ho Seok’s head was on my shoulder as he tried to sleep, and Tae was letting me watch him play a game on his phone. He offered it to me but I declined everytime.

            “Sam, has your vision been bothering you at all lately?” Jin asked from the front seat.

            “No, not at all. Why?”

            “Just checking, how has your leg been feeling?” he asked another question.

            “Besides the scar being an eye sore, it’s pretty good.” I saw him nod.

            “Good. Your doctor sent me an email saying that your appointments for your vision are being cut to every other month. But you don’t have to come back in for your leg unless you feel needed.” He turned to look at us. “Is Ho Seok bothering you?” I peeked over at the sleeping boy, and shook my head no. “Okay.” He snuck a picture and turned around again.

 

            Laying on my bed felt good, but being home felt even better.

            “Sam!” someone called for me but I couldn’t tell who’s voice it was. I jumped out of bed and headed over to the door of my bedroom. I looked into the hall and saw no one. “Sammy!” they called again, but I smiled. Sammy was my nickname that my parents always called me. Saaaammmm.” Someone dragged out. I could tell this time it was coming from the kitchen, so I headed there.

            “Is someone calling me?” I questioned, coming around the corner. I saw YoonGi.

            “BOO!” Tae and Kook yelled in my face in sync, and I jumped back eyes wide, heart pounding. Then the two of them Burst into laughter.

            “Gotcha!” Kook said in between breathes.

            “Oh, Sam! Your face, it drained white!” YoonGi said as he laughed sitting at the kitchen island.

            “You guys!” I groaned, “You’re really going to start picking on me now?” I said jokingly. I held my hand on my chest, but when I saw Jin come out the back room I turned my attention to him. I walked over to him, as Tae and Kook still giggled.

            “Hey, you can get some rest, I’ll take care of dinner tonight.” Jin said to me as he took a look at a cook book.

            “I can help?”

            “No, no, no. I have to make Ho Seok something for his hangover and he has a very gentle stomach at these times. “He smiled to himself as he read over the book.

            Seeing Jin take care of his brothers was so adorable, I felt jealous of the girl he was going to marry. Jin remembers everything about people he cares deeply for, and no doubt in my mind made me think his family was his number one priority next to his father’s company.

 

Hey just a heads up, i have many many chapters DONE!

HOWEVER!!!!! I want things to go slowly and take time to unwind SOO... i deciced to make this story 50 (+)

Chapters long! Yay!

Depending on how i want like an interjection story to go on, another book may be written about a Trip to the US, The Honey Moons, (Jin's, YoonGi's and whoever Sam Marries). The honey moon stories will be one book, slip into 4 chapters each and the US trip may be about 10. That means 2 Side stories, 18 chapters.

 

AWESOME NEWS! I have a name for Jin's wife, and i took the name of an awesonme commenter.

But i need a name for YoonGI's wife! AHHH lol so any suggestions let me know ;) YoonGi fans welcome!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

love -

The_Fox