This Night Is About You

The Cha Brothers Part 2

 

            It was just us two, greeting people. Taking pictures with guess. He was so happy; this event was important for him. Ho Seok was continually shaking hands and talking to a few people at a time. Then he would introduce them to me.

            “This lovely gem on to my side is Samuel Haul.” He would pull me close to him by my waste and my hand would gently lay on his chest. He would look into my eyes with his burning passion and I would just look away, at whoever I was being introduced to.

            “It’s great to meet you.” They would always say then something along the lines of ‘You are quite a beauty’ or ‘Such a unique look’. Id thank them and then Ho Seok would gestured them into the main hall.

            “Are you having fun?” Ho Seok asked me in between greetings.

            “I am. This is different for me.” He chuckles and his lips. His hand touched my back, entered the back of my dress that dipped low. I shivered and he looked pleased with himself.

            “Just wait until later.” Slipped out his mouth and his hand squeezed my bare skin. I tensed up from the shock of pleasure and how risky he was being.

            “Ho Seok.” We heard a hard voice say from behind us. We looked to see YoonGi looking at us. Ho Seok removed his hand and straightened up. He walked up to us and grabbed my wrist pulling me to him, then pushed me behind him.

            “Hyung?” Ho Seok’s looked offended.

            “She’s not a toy, and you shouldn’t do such ual things to her in public. Especially knowing the press are looking for something to report on you negatively on.” His voice was stern and solid. It made me slightly nervous.

            “YoonGi, it’s okay. I’m fine.” I said to him but he turned to me, and his eyes were emotionless.

            “No, it’s not. If Nam Joon would to have seen him with his hands on you?”

            “So what?” Ho Seok spat in a harsh tone. “NamJoon knows we are competing for her.” I looked at him. “If his feelings get hurt it won’t be the first time.” Ho Seok huffed and looked away.

            “Ho Seok, remember what you agreed to before you proposed.” YoonGi gently tugged me back my forearm into the main hall, to the stage room. It was huge, glorious. The red curtain is closed and people are talking as they were getting their seats.

            I was sat in a seat in the front row next to Jin and YoonGi. Nam Joon, Jimin, Tae and Kook were seated behind us. I looked behind and saw Tae, he smiled at me and I returned the smile. He leaned forward.

            “Enjoying the show?” he asked, then gestured to the closed stage.

            “Magnificent performance.” I replied and we laughed for a moment.

            “Why aren’t you with Ho Seok?” I looked at Tae and he began to wiggle his fingers. “Getting too touchy?” he said low and I nodded. “Doesn’t surprise me one bit.” The lights began to dim and people quickly sat down. “Time for the show.” Tae said and sat back in his seat, and I turned to the stage.

            The lights on the stage began to shine on the curtains, then they opened to reveal Ho Seok standing on stage alone.

            “Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the first Cha Dance Studio Banquet. I am Cha Ho Seok, and I am thankful that all of you are here to join my classes first official performance. Among you are businessmen, charity funders, family, friends and next generation performers. Tonight we will be showcasing all classes, along with messages from my students and staff. I hope you all enjoy.” He walked off the stage and he was applauded.

            “Is Ho Seok coming to sit with us?” I asked Jin.

            “No, he’s going to make sure everything backstage is going as planned.” I nodded. “He’s very nervous tonight. I’m surprised Tae isn’t with him right now.” I looked back at Tae and he looked just as nervous as Ho Seok could be.

 

            The show was 3 hours with an intermission and hour and a half through. The dancers were amazing and I couldn’t stop smiling the entire time. Dancing their lives away for people who actually appreciate it. By the end of the show I was in awe. It was amazing!

            The entire cast came out at the end and bowed and I felt so proud of Ho Seok. He bowed with his students and the crowd cheered so loud.

 

            Jin said we should head over to the hotel where the after party is held after Ho Seok addresses his students. Since about 60% of his student were under the legal age to drink, we would send them to a fancy restaurant to order whatever they wanted.

            “Great job again guys! Without anyone you this show wouldn’t have been anything.” He said as his peers looked at him from the stage. There were so many of them, such a large group.

            “Hyung!” Called Kook and Tae as we all walked down to get him. I was standing next to YoonGi who seemed to be very protective tonight. The two youngest brothers gave praise to the younger kids. Tae seemed to have built a relationship with the younger boys already. They called him hyung and oppa. It was cute.

            “Ho Seok, we have something for you.” Nam Joon said pulling out the gift that was for his brother. “This is something we, your brothers, all decided to get for you. This is a big accomplishment for you, and we are very proud.”

            For the first time I saw Nam Joon and Ho Seok hug each other for a brief moment and hand off the black box. Ho Seok opened it quietly and revealed a gold watch with diamonds. Ho Seok’s face lit up. The gold shined on him and he smiled so brightly it was amazing.

            “Awe, . Thanks guys. You’re the best.” He said. NamJoon ruffled his older brother’s hair and everyone laughed at the face he made towards NamJoon. Through the laughter someone spoke up.

            “Hey, who’s she?” Called one of the male students who pointed at me. I was slightly shocked.

            “That’s Noona.” Kook said and some girls looked at me strange.

            “This.” Jin said, “Is Sam, and she is close to our family.” Whispering began and Ho Seok tried to quiet them all down.      

            “Come on guys, quiet down.” Tae joined us again and Kook as well. “Now, the vans to get you will be here in about 15 minutes. The restaurant already has a place reserved for you. Okay?”

            “Yes!” they all called back.

            “Good. Be safe guys! Get home quickly after your done eating!”

            “We will!” a voice called back.

            “Ready?” Ho Seok asked to his brothers and I. We nodded then made our way to the limo. This time we all rode together.

 

            There was drinking, laughter and orchestra music. There were people standing everywhere; men and woman made of money. I was feeling out of place though I looked like this is where I belong. I swallowed hard as I hooked arms with Ho Seok. Everyone spread out. Jin was talking to older men in the crowd, YoonGi relaxed in a chair by the orchestra.

            Kook and Tae hovered over the food table and Jimin talked to woman. About what? I have no idea. NamJoon was talking to the (what seems to be) American businessmen. Ho Seok was throwing back drinks, but seemed to be able to hold it pretty well.

            About two hours later, Ho Seok was extremely drunk and Jin asked me to take him to his room. I was wary of taking him to a quiet place where I could easily be over powered, but I trusted Ho Seok enough to not be stupid.

            Jin gave me the key to his room, I guess they knew he was going to be having a lot of fun and drinking a lot, and helped me walk him to the elevator. I had one of his arm over my shoulder as he tried to stay up.

            “Thank you so much for being on my side most of the night. You look so beautiful and this dress…” he gained his balance to rub his hands down my hips outside the dress.

            “Ho Seok, stop. Your drunk.” I said wiggling from under his hands. “Come on I’ll take you to your room.”

            “Good cause I have something for you.”

 

 

Hey, The_Fox here,

So i been thinking of things to get this story interesting i  hope your looking forward for some Jin X Sam or YoonGi X Sam hahaha

but its okay. it won't effect the main story too much. but it will get your heart beating and blood boiling.

but yes!! Comment what you think! this is a long chapter right?

i think this story is going to be maybe 45 chapters... hmmm... i need to make sure things don't end fast and that everyone's hearts can recover haha well... yeah.