See Clearly Now

The Cha Brothers Part 2

What an whole! How could he do that to her! Every time I see her, or every time I have seen her she’s been crying. Rhiou really must love him if she keeps coming back to him. But Jin must be trying to get it threw her head that he’s not going to be the one to marry her. Maybe she just doesn’t get it? What if Rhiou wasn’t the one to walk in first? What if she tells the reporters what happened? What if their family gets hit with more slander? Jin wouldn’t have been stupid enough to like someone like that… could he?

            “Sam!” YoonGi called me, he looked irritated. I’m guessing he’s been calling me while I was ranting in my head.

            “S-sorry.” I answered.

            “It’s fine, you must have been thinking about what just happened.” I nodded. “Jin has been avoiding Rhiou for months now, and she’s not getting the point.” I realized we were in front of a lounge area. YoonGi ran his fingers through his hair ad continued. “I’m sorry you had to be used in that way, I told him he should have just had you sleep next to him or something. At least you’ll be able to cover yourself better.” I was slightly speechless.

            “Why don’t you just hire an actress or something.”

            “Because these types of family and personal issues need to kept quiet. Especially with our situation.”

            “YoonGi… I don’t understand.” He rolled his shoulders then sat on one of the couches and joined him. He sat back and took a breath.

            “It’s only a matter of time before Father decides what woman he wants for Jin, then after that it’s all planned. He’ll start making the announcements: taking over the company for good, the proposal, the wedding date, Jin’s swearing over, the announcement for my marriage, Jin’s wedding, my swearing over, my wedding, but…” he paused and in a breath.

            “But that can’t happen if…”         

            “If Rhiou is sticking around she’ll ruin everything.” My mouth went dry, and my throat hurt. She’s being broken for the inside out and Jin is being broken mentally. “This is hard for Jin, he actually hates the fact that she’ll end up hating him, but it can’t be helped. She won’t stop.”

            “What if I talk to her?”

           “No, the damage has been done.”

            “I’m pretty good at talking and figuring out people YoonGi.”

            “No.” he said stern and looking at me with his emotionless eyes. It was like looking into the forbidden hall. You feel something, but it’s a strange uneasy feeling. Then he tore his eyes away from mine. “We don’t know how she’ll react if she sees you alone, and if she loses her temper and hurts you…”

            “You’ll all be very upset.”

            “Everyone will be.” I understood where he was coming from. Things were out of my control and I couldn’t be the one to try and fix things here. I touched my exposed leg and remembered that my dress was ripped.

            “I must look a mess.” I said pulling the two tore piece together, giving him a easy smile.

            “It’s kind of y.” He said low, but when I looked at him, he stood and stretched. “Um, for safety reasons, Nam Joon and Ho Seok will be sharing a room and I’ll be with Jin. You’ll be with Tae, Jimin, and Guk.” Sharing a bed with one of them… The only one I would be nervous about would be Tae, but I’m pretty sure he won’t do anything out of place for him.

           

            YoonGi handed me a key to the room and told me that Tae had clothes for me to change into for the night and tomorrow. Tae apparently had gone home and packed somethings for me… I’m glad it was Tae, Jimin would have dressed me anyway he wanted and Kook would have had me dressed in white T-shirts. I smiled to myself.

            When I got to the door, I just knocked and Jimin answered.

            “Oh, you’re here.” He said then looked at my dress. His face dropped and he pulled me inside shutting and locking the door behind us. “What happened to the dress?” he asked, face looking emotionless but distressed.

            “Um… tell you when I get out the shower…” I asked and looked for Tae. The room had two King sized beds and Kook was already asleep in one of them. He was a somewhat wild sleeper. Tae was on the other bed, watching TV with funny yellow shorts on. “Can I have my change of clothes?” he handed me a bag and I went into the bathroom.

            I listened to them for a moment.

            “Did you see her dress?” Jimin complained. “That beautiful beautiful dress.” He groaned.

            “I hope she’s okay. She seemed down.” Tae said and I heard the bed make a shifting noise.

            They began to talk about what was on TV, so I the shower and looked at myself in the mirror.

            This person looking at me, she was still so stunning but I didn’t feel like I knew her. I slipped the dress off and washed my face in the sink, the makeup melted away. When I looked up again, I saw me. My imperfect self was a relief to the eyes.

 

            After my shower, I looked through the bag. “Damn it Tae!” I groaned and heard him laugh a little through the door. Three different thongs, and short shorts for night wear bottoms and a lace black bra and white shirt for a top. I groaned again and slipped them on.

            When I open the door to go to bed, I saw Jimin was lying next to Kook. He was half asleep but still trying to hold a conversation with his brother. When I met eyes with Tae he gave a side smile.

            “I’m going to kill you.” I said and he looked me up and down.

            “I thoughts it would be comfortable.” He giggled. I got in the bed with Tae and laid down on my back.

            “Wait so what happened to your dress?” Tae asked and Jimin’s eyes shot open.

            “Um… Jin tore it on accident. It’s okay, he said he’ll buy me another one.” Jimin let out a sigh of relief. “I’m going to bed; I feel totally worn out.” I said and turned to my side, back facing Tae and closed my eyes.