I Slapped Him...

The Cha Brothers Part 2

 

            When Jin and YoonGi got home, they asked to talk to me in the library. I knew Kook had told YoonGi and he said he’d take care of it but telling Jin as well? I didn’t want to bother him too much.

            “Why didn’t you tell us sooner?” Jin asked sitting on the desk he normally occupies. “I told you, I’d take care of you, Sam.”

            “I just didn’t want to bother you right now.”

            “Sam, everything we do, has meaning behind it okay? If your health deteriorates when you’re with us, we could never forgive ourselves. You’re our sister now, and we truly want to do every and anything to keep you healthy and safe.” YoonGi commented, he sounded as sincere as he could get.

            “I’m sorry.” I said low, and felt arms wrap around me. It was Jin, he was hugging me and heart began to beat a million miles an hour.

            “Sam, it’s okay.” He held me close to him though I wasn’t returning the hug. “I know things seem very hectic right now from your eyes, but I can handle this.” His hand gently patted my head. He pulled away and smiled at me. “I’ll make an appointment for you asap. I’ll go with you so you’re not scared and I can help translate the terminology.” I nodded and he sighed.

            “I’ll tell Kook not to worry about it anymore, and to keep this to himself.” YoonGi said, but I was thinking about Tae. Would Tae feel some type of way if I didn’t tell him?

 

            Jin and YoonGi began to go over the files they brought home from the Company, as I came back out to the living room to see Tae smiling at me. His big smile was recognizable from miles away.

            “How was your day?” he asked as he came up to me and patted my head.

            “It was good.” I looked around Tae to Kook who was dosing off on the couch, still wrapped in his blanket. “How was being at the Office?” We headed into the kitchen.

            “It was pretty boring.” We sat at the island counter and he sighed. “I’m kind of upset, though.”

            “Why is that?”

            “Kook gets you all to himself during the day now.” I giggled and his face stay serious.

            “Tae, what could I possibly be doing with Kookie?”

            “Cooking him delious food, playing games with him… taking naps together.” I burst put with laughter. Tae was being a baby. “Sam.” He groaned.

            “Believe me, he turned into a burrito twice today; you didn’t miss anything.” I got out my seat to get water out the fridge but Tae must have thought otherwise. He jumped out his seat and grabbed my wrist.

            “I just… can’t help but think about you a lot more, in the way I used to think about you Sam. As a woman.”

 

            I ran Tae into my room, I needed to be able to talk freely to him about what he just said and why he decided it was okay to say it now.

            He sat on my bed with his head low, while I paced the room.

            “Sam.” He groaned.

            “What do you mean? As a woman? Think about me a lot more?” I stopped my pace and looked at him. His eyes looked in pain and I dropped into a sitting position.

            “I guess, going against my hyungs seemed unethical. But now that father told them they aren’t good enough, my heart has been feeling different.”

            “Tae.”

            “Sam, that night… you remember.” He didn’t need to say anymore. I knew exactly what he was referring to. The night he saw all of me and Kook came in. Thinking back on it now, I don’t know if I would have stopped on my own if Kook didn’t come knocking. Would I have? “I guess what I’m trying to say is, I think I might be in love with you.”

            I slapped him.

            It happened so fast; I barely remember it. I reach forward and just slapped him across his face. My hands shook after and my palm stings. His head was turned, lowed and I couldn’t see his eyes.

            I covered my mouth with both hands in surprise of my actions. He stood, and walked out the room. Not a word to each other.

            I let out the breath I had been holding and tried to replay the last event in my head.

 
I'm Bringing this all to an end soon! So Place your bets!!! on who's going to get their happy ending first.!!! lol