Woman Problems

The Cha Brothers Part 2

 

            There was mumbled talking, male voices and I couldn’t make out the words. I felt the warmth next to me, and then felt my body get pulled closer to it. The sent filled my nose and my heart started beating hard. I snuggled my head in and heard a strong heartbeat, then the voices.

            “Oh my god.” One said.

            “Should I take a picture?”

            “They’ll kill you once you wake up.”

            “I don’t mind.”

            My eyes shot open. I saw the fort was still up and four heads were poking in. YoonGi, Jimin, Kook and Tae. I shot up to the upright position, and the four on lookers jumped back. Kook and Tae squealed a bit. Ho Seok groaned a moment.

            “Well then.” YoonGi said, standing and then straighten out his clothes. He fixed his suit jacket. “I’ll be heading to work now.”

            “How come you didn’t build a fort with me, Noona?” I rolled my eyes and got out. I was still so tired and Kook, along with Tae, gave me upset looks.

            “What?”

            “Have a fun night?” Tae asked as he sulked. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes. The sound of a stomach rumbling made us all turn our heads. Looking into the fort, Ho Seok was rolling around holding his stomach. Tae grabbed his brothers foot and ripped his out the fort. Ho Seok looked up but once he saw all of us looking at him he rolled to his stomach. Tae sat on his older brother’s and began to rub Ho Seok hair.

 

            We all headed to the kitchen a bit later and I made breakfast. It was a little later in the morning then I liked it to be, but that’s what I get for staying up so late. After we all ate, Tae and Kook headed to their classes and Ho Seok went to his studio.

            I was home and did the house work I always do. After that I sat on the couch and played some games on my phone. There wasn’t anything to do.

            I decided to get myself together and get dressed. I was going to take a walk and maybe buy myself a few things.

            I wore black leggings with my sneakers that Ho Seok got for me, and a blank red hoodie. I didn’t want to stand out too much so I switched my bag out to the old one.

 

            I took a cap to the city and mostly did looking around. I wasn’t into shopping so much when I really didn’t need anything. Things looked so nice but I couldn’t bring myself to buy, and if I did what would I wear any of this to? I sighed to myself.

            “Sam?” a voice called my name, the accent was different. I looked around and saw Isabel. When we met eyes hers eyes lit up and we waved at each other. “I didn’t know it was you! How are you?” She said coming up to me arms open. I embraced her back. She gave off a good vibe. I noticed the man behind her, he looked like security; she is a precious gem.

            “I’m good. How are you? What are you doing out here?”

            “I’m great, really excited actually. I’m doing my wedding shopping.” Her face lit up. “Come on, let’s get some coffee.” Her arm linked in with mine and she started pulling me along. She was extremely strong for being so… bubbly and beautiful.

 

            About a block away, we stopped at a coffee shop and got a table. She ordered a fancy drink and I got a hot chocolate, her guard refused a drink but she ordered him one anyway.

            “So what are you up to? Out shopping?” she asked giving me a gentle smile.

            “I was just looking; I didn’t see anything I really wanted.” She nodded. “What are you shopping for exactly?”

            “I was looking for wedding gifts for Papa Cha. He’s a very strong man, so I couldn’t make up my mind.” She pulled out her cell phone. “I have a list of things that I wanted to get.” She did a few things on her phone then read it. “Cufflinks, shoes, a pin, and wedding photos.”

            “Your wedding photos will come later.”

            “Yeah, but I wanted to get him the cufflinks, shoes and pin for out actual wedding.” She smiled to herself.

            “That would be lovely for him. He is a strong silent man.” I said and she cupped her hands on cheeks and leaned forward with her elbows on the table.

            “Papa Cha had you by his side the entire time Jin was going through the ceremony. You’re his only daughter among son’s right now. Is there anything I should know to get on his good side?” I smiled and her smiled dropped a little.

            “Isabel, he already chose you as his son’s daughter, there really isn’t anything for me to tell you.” She sat but and nodded. “He only kept me close because I’m very close to his sons. He took me in to take care of his sons and in the process became a daughterly figure.”

            “I see, so are you like really close to any of the boys?” my face went hot and felt like it was swelling. She squealed a little bit and I smiled.

            “I guess you can say that.” I kept all the stories to myself. I wasn’t going to tell her the second time I met her that I actually spent the night with majority of the brothers. Especially not going to tell her I’m technically engaged to two of them.

            “Ah, you’re so lucky. I hope you and I can become close, I don’t have any siblings so having another girl around the house would be nice.” The barista delivered our drinks and Isabel tipped her pretty well. She is such a dime; I didn’t know who I was more jealous of. Jealous of her because she was marring Jin, or jealous of Jin for marring this pure light from France.

            The sound of the door of the coffee shop swinging open and hitting the wall made everyone jump and look in that enteral direction. But before I could react, the person who made a scene coming in was in front of me. I froze out of fear of thinking it was Jian. A woman, it registered. Then her hand went up, and I braced myself for the slap.

            “What the hell do you think you’re doing!” Isabel yelled, and when I looked I could see Isabel standing at the table, and her guard holding the wrist of the woman in front of me. I looked and saw the angry face. Her eyes were puffy and red and tears were running down her face like she had just dumped her head in water.

            “Rhiou?” I questioned, and realized it was her. She ripped her arm away from the guard and continued to try to attack me but Isabel and her guard beat me to it. Isabel had come around the small round table and pulled me from my seat, as the guard held the woman who had finally snapped.

            “Call Jin!” I said to Isabel, not thinking.

            “What?”

            “Call him!” I yelled.

 

            About an hour later, the police had taken all of us to the police station and Jin had finally arrived.

            “Sam, are you alright?” he said coming straight to me, he cupped his hands around mine, his face was paler then I have ever seen. After I confirmed I was alright, he asked Isabel if she was fine.

            “I’m more worried about Sam, sweetheart.” She said and he her jaw line.

            “You’re truly disgusting SeokJin!” Rhiou yelled from police custody. We all looked at her. “Two foreign girls within two months? What kind of man are you?”

            “What?” Isabel questioned.

            “Isabel, we have to talk about Rhiou.” Jin said, she nodded and understood. “What is the situation?” Jin asked the police and the officer gave him the report from witnesses. He read it over and his face looked disgusted. He looked at Rhiou. “Rhiou, I was trying to get it throw your head that you and I are over. I played some nasty tricks and I am truly sorry, but attack her? What kind of person on you?” he spat in a tone that sound exactly like his father.

            “Jin, it’s obvious she’s still attached to you.” I said, coming to his side. The sound of the door opening and NamJoon coming in made me turn my head.

            “Sam, Jin?” he called and ran over to us. Immediately he wrapped his arms around me, pulling my head to his chest. He let out a breath. “I thought you knew you’re not allowed to go anywhere alone!”

            “I wasn’t alone, NamJoon!” I said and wrapping around him too. He pulled away just enough to look at me and make sure nothing was damaged. He let out and looked at Rhiou, then Jin, then saw Isabel.

            “Isabel?” his face dropped and I looked at him and took him to the side.

            “What do I do? Rhiou mentioned the thing about me and Jin in the hotel room.”

            “Let Jin explain it all.”

            “Everything?”

            “Everything; the hotel, the proposal, the announcement about the 8th Cha daughter. He’ll handle all of that okay?” I nodded then looked back at the situation.

 

            Jin standing with an officer, Rhiou cuffed to a chair a few feet away from the officer’s desk, Isabel, standing with her guard watching Jin and on her phone. Then there was me, standing with NamJoon. The sound of the door opening again turned our heads. Ho Seok ran in. Eyes fire, and face slightly sweaty, so tips of his hair was stuck to his face. He saw me and snatched my face to look it over.

            “She’s okay.” NamJoon whispered to Ho Seok, and he let out a breath, his jaw clenched and he looked around.

            “What happened?” his voice sounded like it came out of hell.

            “Ho Seok.” I called and he placed a finger up behind him as he went to Jin. He read over the report and gave it back to Jin. Ho Seok walked up to Rhiou looked like he might slap her silly, but only pointed in her face; she flinched hard and began to cry again.

            “If you would have touched a single hair on her head…” his pointer finger rolled back into his hand completing the fist. It shook and his knuckles went white. The turned. “NamJoon, take Sam home now.”

            “Hyung,”

            “NamJoon, please.” He said again and NamJoon sighed and nodded. He took my hand and I waved bye to Isabel and her face looked full of worry. NamJoon called his car back over and we got in.

 

            “I’m sorry you got called over here. Called out of work and stressed out.” I looked at him, he was just grinning at me. He my head and brought his hand to the back of my neck. His hands were cold.

            “I was worried, but your truly not at fault. Don’t worry, this is what family is for.” He sat back in the seat, took my hand in his and we rode home like that.

 

Two Nights At The Springs PT 2!!

Vote For The Next Group That Goes To The Springs ;D

 The 8th Chapter  'Two Nights at the Springs pt. 1'