Q and Open Ended Answers

The Cha Brothers Part 2

(A)

            It took me 15 minutes to explain to Ho Seok how to build a pillow fort and another 10 to make it myself. He didn’t get the point of it so I just made it and had him watch. I put all the pillows and blankets down on the inside of the book wall. Then took the remaining sheets and built the top and the drape door of the fort. I got inside and fixed the blankets to make a cushion to lay on, and pillows for extra head comfort.

            “All done!” I called to him. I peeked out and saw the confused look on his face. “Come on.” I said and went back inside. It was comfy inside; I was heavily pleased with myself. Ho Seok poked his head in.

            “Woah.” His jaw dropped, and I laughed.

            We laid next to each other, my eyes closed form being tired. Ho Seok’s arm was under my head, while a pillow was under his head.

            “You really didn’t do this when you were a kid?” I asked.

            “I never got to do anything fun when I was a kid.” He said in a dragged voice.

            “What do you mean?” I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He looked like he was in deep thought. “Ho Seok, can I ask you something?” he turned his head and looked at me.

            “Are we having a heart to heart honest moment?” he smiled, but I was serious. “If you have a question, I’ll try my best to answer it.”

            “Remember, on your birthday, when you said what you said?” his face became stone like. ‘I know… what I did was wrong. But why… Huh? Why does he still hate me for it?’ His voice echoed in my head, and I could see it was replaying in his mind as well. “What did you mean?” his breath, was slow deep and even. “Who were you talking about?” his eye brows narrowed and I sat up to look at him.

            “Sam, about that night.” He started but I had to make sure he knew that in was there for him. I took his hand and he sat up immediately.

            “Ho Seok.” I said low but light. His hand began to sweat and get cold, was he nervous? “What, I know you don’t lie, and right now your giving away that your incredibly…”

            “My stories aren’t sunshine and happy endings, Sam.” He spoke over me. I became quiet and only watched him. He took both his hands, and placed them on his face, letting a deep breath out and pulling his hand up to the top of his head and down to the back of his neck. His jawline stuck out sharply for a moment, then became less exaggerated when his hair fell back in place. He looked at me and gave me a side smirk.

            “Something about you Sam, you just get whatever you want out of all of us don’t you?” he gave me a gentle smile and I felt something in my heart for him.

            “I just want answers.” I spoke back, and he placed his hand on my head. He turned his head and started fiddling with the pillow situation. There was a pillow for him and a pillow for me. He laid down and gestured for me to lay next to him, and I did.

            “Everything I’m going to tell you is true.” He paused. “Don’t think any different of me for it, and don’t think of my family any differently for it either.” I looked at him to see the fire I always saw in his eyes nothing but a small flame, like one on a candle. He took another deep breath and his chest moved with it. It was quiet, and I saw this mouth open for a second. He didn’t speak, I waited and still nothing.

            “You’re normally very straight forward with your feelings and telling what is on your mind. What’s so different about tonight?”

            “I’m lying here with you.” His entire tone had changed. “I’m lying here with you in this pillow fort.” He turned his head and looked at me. “That’s what is different about tonight.”

            “Well, I was alone with you a few times with a bed present and you’ve been very straight forward about what you wanted. At least now if you try something I can cave the books in on you.” This made him chuckle and I smiled back at him.

            “I’m sorry about all those times. Honestly, I’m a man and never have I had constant access to a woman I couldn’t-”

            “Have with?” it was quiet between us.

            “Exactly.” He placed his one hand behind his head and his hand closet to me on his chest. Both of my hands were on my stomach folded. “I don’t know what I was thinking when I made all those extreme moves on you, I guess I was just frustrated with myself. I guess was the only thing that seemed right.”

            “Is that how you normally solve things?”

            “No, I normally scream, and yell.”

            “Break things?”

            “No that’s normally NamJoon.” We both giggled. Then the thought of Kook came to mind. His stiches that were caused by Ho Seok, but Ho Seok said NamJoon normally break things. What was the truth.

 

(B)

            “Ah,” I groaned. “The questions are piling up in my head.”

            “Well, I can only answer one at a time.”

            “Then I’ll start from the beginning. What were you talking about the night of your birthday?” he groaned. “Tell me and I’ll answer a question you want to know.” It was quiet, was he thinking?

            “Fine then.” He answered quickly. “I did something very bad when I was younger not knowing the consequences of actions.” He paused. “Who are you going to pick?”

            “Ho Seok!” I groaned and sat up and he followed.

            “What? You said answer this question and I did. Now it’s your turn to answer one of my questions.” He wanted to play this game, then he was going to get a challenge. I pouted.

            “I’m going to pick a Cha Brother.”

            “Hey.” He moaned.

            “Answer the question the way you would want me to answer it then.” His face looked defeated and he went back to laying down.

            “Fine then.” He crossed his arms over his chest. “I hurt someone who was very close to our family. I hurt them and messed up the relationship my parents had with them.” there was something else, something more to the story. I just stayed quiet and listened. “My family, my father was very close with a man who had a son and daughter. The son was YoonGi’s age, his name was Ryiun and the girl, my age, was Lyiun and the four of us were very, very close.” I recalled the picture in his room, of the girl and him as children. “This was a few weeks after Guk turned 4 actually. We were riding bikes, in the park, just being kids. NamJoon was with us, thank God he was.” He sighed. “YoonGi fell off his bike, scrapped his knee, even hurt his ankle. He was holding it in, NamJoon went to get mother. But Ryiun just circled YoonGi on his bike. Around and around, telling him to just cry if it hurt that much. I just got so angry. I jumped off my bike and ran at him.” He swallowed. “I kicked him, and just as I did Lyiun rolled up behind him.” He chuckled slightly but shook his head. “Ryiun ended up with a broken wrist and Lyiun scrapped her face.” He looked at me. “Father was so upset, but father’s friend was even more upset. He could have gotten over his son’s broken wrist, but his daughters face?” he shook his head no. “She’ll have that scar for a long time. YoonGi joked sometimes that my punishment for making her that way will be having to marry her.” He chuckled.

            “Your father must have been upset.”

            “He was very upset. He was more upset that his friend didn’t acknowledge the fact that his son was also hurt. In the end Father didn’t punish me the way the man expected, and that caused their friendship to end there.”

            “Do you see them?”

            “See Ryiun and Lyiun?” I nodded. “Yeah I see them quite often. The power of makeup makes Lyiun look normal. And Ryiun is perfectly fine now.”

            “I still don’t understand. Who kept a grudge?”

            “That’s where things get complicated. My father and this man were working on a business deal together, and as friends they barley needed to talk about things with an audience. But after learning about each other’s views on discipline, the man rethought his decision and Father lost the deal. I began to get very rebellious, and act out because I thought that if father disciplined me the right way, he’d get his friend back.” He chuckled. “The mind of a child. My acting out only caused father to be frustrated with me.”

(C)

             He went silent and I just felt the need to be touching him some way. I snuggled up under his arm. At first, he didn’t rest his hand, I think I came on a little too strong. But once he realized I wasn’t going to move again he rested his arm, placing it on my shoulder.

            “There are a lot of things kids do that they don’t understand. Children are very primal Ho Seok. You did it out of anger, and wanting YoonGi to feel better. I don’t blame you at all.”

            “Yeah, I guess you’re right. But I’m still pretty primal, Sam.” He chuckled. “Now it’s my turn to ask questions. I sighed, preparing myself to answer any question he would throw at me.

            “Go on.”

            “Are you really a ?” I huffed in disbelief of his question. “Come on, tell me. I can keep a secret; you and Jian ever do anything? At all?” I moved away from him and shot up into the upright position.

            “Ho Seok!”

            “What?” he groaned.

            “No. I didn’t do anything with Jian, he was my first love yeah but he didn’t see me like that until I began to move on.” Ho Seok slouched and was waiting for the question he really wanted to be answered. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. “Yes! I’m still a !” I almost yelled.

            “Awesome.” He smiled to himself like a little kid and laid back down.

 

            We asked each other question about our lives the rest of the night. Well until I felt like I was going to fall off a cliff into dream world. By then I just curled up next to Ho Seok and didn’t hold onto reality anymore.

 

So... i said it and wathced every mv that i missed in the past 5 weeks and may i say, BangTan and Vixx and History are sooo fine <3

My goodness. Rip me.

but i hope you guys enjoy this chapter 

oh and i just finished season  one and two of Little Mom's Club, on ep 12 or 13 of Descendests of the Sun, and Ep 11 (i think) of DaeBak.... I've been into Drama's lately... getting alot of inspiration guys *wink winnk*