Nothing Else but You

The Cha Brothers Part 2

Getting dressed was harder than it ever had to be, I was in Jin’s room now, taking advantage of his large mirror. My dress was silk teal with a deep dip in the back. It came down all the way down and had a train on the back. The heals Jimin got me were white with a small strap around the ankles, it was weird they fit perfectly, but he knows his stuff. Around my neck was a silver chain with a tear drop diamond. It made neck and collar bone look emphasized. The earing were just studs and a diamond bracelet that was about two and half inches thick.

            I looked a myself and I felt like I was totally different. Like the person wasn’t me but I enjoyed looking at this person. She was beautiful and confident looking. She looked as o if this life style was for her.

            “Noona?” called Kook. “Are you okay?”

            “Yeah, you can come in.” the door cracked open and I turned to look at him.

            “Oh my god.” He mouthed, then gently fell against the door frame, eyes wide open.

            “What?” I questioned coming towards him. He looked at me then past me at the picture of his mother, that Jin had in his room. The girl in the mirror looked similar to the woman in the picture. The only difference was the fact that my skin was slightly darker. Kook took my hand and pulled me out the room and down the hall.

            “Jimin!” he yelled, me close behind trying to keep my balance in new heals and expansive dress.

           

            We got down the stairs quickly and saw Jin and YoonGi with Jimin in the living room.

            “Hyung!” Kook’s voice was deep. The brothers looked back and jaws dropped at the sight of me.

            “Sam?” YoonGi questioned and I looked at him. Jin stood and walk up to me. Walking slowly around me. Everyone was silent as Jin made his way around me. There was tension in the room. Then he spoke.

            “Do you like how you look?” He asked me. I swallowed hard and let out a sigh.

            “I do.” He turned to his brothers.

            “Then that’s all that matters.” He looked at Kook. “Don’t worry, they both know what they got into and they can pull out anytime.”

            I didn’t understand but I assumed it had something to do with Ho Seok and NamJoon.

            “Anyway, let’s go. There is traffic and we all know it’s already a 45-minute drive.”

            Kook gave me another strange look then left first. I rode with Jin and YoonGi in a limo, as Jimin and Kook went in Jimin’s car.

 

            “Is Kook upset with me?” I asked Jin as he looked out the window.

            “He’s put the pieces together.” YoonGi said and I tilted my head in confusion.

            “Kook is starting to realize that the similarities you have with our mother is what is so attractive to Ho Seok and Nam Joon.”

            “What do you mean?” I questioned.

            “Well… your stubborn, a great cook, a unique beauty, and you care for every one of us.” I looked at my hands. The only hands I had ever known to have. “But don’t think about it too much. Kook still needs you so don’t stray away from him just because you feel his feelings have changed.” I nodded.

 

            The rest of the ride was quiet and I was extremely nervous. Ho Seok was hosting an event and I had no idea what to think or what to do. What would I do when I saw him? Walk up to him or do I stay close to Jin? At this point sticking to Jin or YoonGi was my only reason option.

            “Hey.” YoonGi said to me in my ear. “Relax. Ho Seok will meet us at the door, just go with him for the night.”

            “O-okay.” I said in a shaky voice.

            “I can see it in your face that you don’t know what you’re doing.” He smiled, and his porcelain skin made my heart skip a beat. “It’s cute.” He said and leaned his head back on the seat closing his eyes.

 

            Cars, lights, and dim music. People dressed in fancy closed everywhere. We exited the car and found Nam Joon, Tae and Jimin at the door before us.

            “Kook is inside helping?” Jin asked and Jimin nodded. “Good. Let’s find Ho Seok.”

            Walking in side, I was staying in between Jin and YoonGi and behind them was Tae, Nam Joon and Jimin. We photographers took pictures of all of us, and asked us all questions.

            “Who is the woman?”

            “Is she one of your fiancé’s?”

            “What is she wearing?”

            “Where is she from?”

            At one point I stopped walking and felt Tae place his hand on my back and guided me to his brother.

            “Hyung.” I looked up to see Ho Seok greeting Jin and YoonGi. He looked at NamJoon and Jimin then he saw Tae. His eyes glided over to me. His lips parted and his eyes locked on mine. He looked me up and down and his brothers made way for him to walk to me. Pictures were still being taken, and photographers were still calling for our attention, but it felt like none of that mattered. We were inches away from each other and he was smiling at me.

            “Tonight, you are on my arm, and I couldn’t be happier.”