An Easy Dinner

The Cha Brothers Part 2

            I woke Tae up from his nap on the couch out of fear he’s be up all night.

            “I was having such a good dream.” He groaned and turned over on his stomach.

            “Yeah and I don’t want to wake up with you in my bed. You know your sleep schedule will get messed up if you take too long a nap.” He wiggled around on the couch and Kook just sat on his back. Tae let out a moan.

            “When did you get so heavy!?” he winced.

            “When I got taller then you.” He giggled back.

           

            For lunch I made sausage and noodles. Of course I made side but they only lasted about 15 minutes. I decided to call YoonGi to see if they were going to be back for lunch but they didn’t answer. I pouted at the phone calling two or three more times but Jin told me they’d eat if they couldn’t make it home.

            Of course, Jin apologized for snapping at Kook.

            “Hyung, I’m glad things turned out how they did. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have such handsome hyungs or a beautiful Noona.” I looked up from the stove to see Kook wink at me; my heart skipped a beat.

            “Hey!” Tae yelled. Everyone looked at him. “Your Noona might be engaged to one of your hyungs. If Ho Seok or NamJoon of seen you they would-”

            “Would what? I can beat them both!” Kook spoke confidently but didn’t realize that Jin was recording him and Tae.

            “I’ll be sure to let them know when they get home.” Jin’s smiled was devious but Kook’s face priceless.

            “Hyung.” He said. “I love you, and I know you love your little brother too.” He smiled a shaking smiled and Jin just nodded and with a grin.

            “Hyung does love his little maknae.” Jin continued eating as Jimin and Tae laughed at Kook’s pleadings.

           

            The rest of the day until dinner was pretty chill, Jin talked Kook in depth about his mother. They did it alone to really under get the emotion out. I was happy they could bond over something like this. I was folding laundry and listening to music. It was this really catching boy group called Bangtan Boys. I liked their music a lot, it kept me going through all my chores.

           

            A round 5, YoonGi, Ho Seok and NamJoon came home. I tried my best to just forget that they were still offering to marry me. It was difficult, I could just see it in their eyes, the way they looked at me.

            “How was your day, Sam?” NamJoon asked, his eyes so caring and his smile adorable. I blushed at him as I finished cooking.

            “It was pretty relaxed.” Before I could answer him back, Ho Seok began to converse.

            “What did you do today?”

            “Um…” I huffed a giggle. “I took a walk with Kook, that about all the fun I had today.” Ho Seok took a seat on the bar stool next to NamJoon.

            “It was a nice day today.” NamJoon commented.

            “Are you busy tomorrow?” Ho Seok asked.

            “Want to have dinner?” NamJoon questioned.

            “Would you like to have Lunch?” Ho Seok insisted.

            “Yo!” a third party entered. We all looked to the kitchen doorway to see YoonGi. “Guys give her some space.” He looked at me and I mouthed a thank you. “Did you all forget that she cooks for us all? So going out with one of you, mean’s we all starve here?” Both of then kind of fell back in their seats.

            They looked at me and apologized but I kind of ignored them and began to set the table. Of course they jumped up to help so everything was on the table in a matter of seconds.

            “Thanks guys, it looks good.” They both kind of smiled to themselves. I called everyone down for dinner with the help of Kook and Tae who also lingered around where I was.

            We all ate, YoonGi updated Jin on what happened at the office, NamJoon added things here and there, while Tae and Ho Seok talked about the security team and what needs to be watched. Kook and Jimin talked about a TV, and how things were turning out. Kook said something about liking the way Jimin explains it more than actually watching the show itself. Jimin patted his head when his brother said it.

            It was an easy night, everything was calm and everyone seemed happy. Life was moving slowly but easy. I felt happy. Happy with this family.

            “YoonGi Hyung?” Kook called.

            “Yes?”

            “Can I talk to you with Jin Hyung after dinner?” Everyone who didn’t know what the subject was looked confused. YoonGi looked to Jin, who nodded at his first younger brother.

            “Yeah.”

 

            After dinner, Tae helped me put everything away and Kook did the dishes. I sat in the kitchen with them rubbing my leg. The boot got itchy so I liked to take it off and rub healing wound. It wasn’t that bad a scar, but it still was a pain some days.

            After Kook finished the dishes, I cleaned up everything else that needed to be done.

            “Hey, Noona?” I turned to Kook. “Can you be there when I talk to YoonGi Hyung?” There was a warm easy feeling in my heart.

            “Of course.”