Preperation

The Cha Brothers Part 2

The days passed and the time had come for Ho Seok’s dance banquet was only 3 hours away. Ho Seok had been out since around 8 to makes sure everything was ready at the studio. Jimin and Kook had gone with him. Jin was allowing Kook to skip class today because it was for Ho Seok’s benefit. Anyway, Jin figured Kook would be out to work physically then mentally and he was ‘okie-dokie’ with that.

            It was around 3:30 in the afternoon and the guys, Jin, YoonGi, Nam Joon and Tae had all been out getting their outfits together. Jimin had already made reservations for his outfit, along with something for him and Kook to match in some cute way. Tae had something he was going to give Ho Seok at the banquet but it was supposed to be a surprise. It only slipped out when Jin and Tae were talking about the price of it, and I walked in to the library. Near scared Tae to death.

            I was at home and, all the guys had gone out for lunch, but I was surprised when Kook and Jimin came home. They were sweaty and their hair was greasy looking.

            “Hey Noona.” Kook said as I sat on the couch with a good book I found in the library. “Everyone still out?” I nodded and heard Jimin make a call on his phone.

            “Did you guys eat yet?” I asked putting a little slice of paper in the page of the book and stood up at Kook went to the kitchen and Jimin to the back hall. I came into the kitchen to see Kook breaking open a bottle of water and downing it in seconds. I had to pull it away from his lips so he could breath.     

            “No but there would be food at the party.”

            “Party?” I questioned him as he took another few gulps.

            “After the banquet, ya know this thing called an ‘After Party’.” He smiled at me as he finished the bottle.

            “I didn’t know.” I said. “Anyway are you or Jimin hungry? I can make you a snack to hold you over. I have form last night.”

            “Noona.” Kook took my face in his hands. He had me looking into his, his smiled shining. I swallowed and looked away though he held my face near his still. “Noona, can you make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?” he giggled a little and I rolled my eyes laughing with him. He let go and I turned to start on the sandwiches.

            Jimin came into the kitchen just second after I placed a plate of our sandwiches on the island counter. Before Kook could even reach for the sandwich, his mouth was open and he was salivating.

            “Sam, a make-up artist and hair stylist are coming in about 20 minutes.”

            “What?” was my only answer.

            “Yeah, go take a shower and put on like a hoodie and some sweat pants.” I just looked at him. “Sam! You’re my brothers, the guy who’s in charge of the whole show’s date. I’m going to make sure you’re the best looking female there.” I smiled at him and Kook finished the first sandwich. his fingers. “Man, you’re lucky.”

            “How so?” I questioned him.”

            “If tonight wasn’t about Ho Seok, I’d totally steal the spot light.” Jimin did a cute little head nodded and grabbed a sandwich.

            “No, I would be. I’m the cutest one.” Kook said with half of his second sandwich in his hand and a cheerful shoved to the side to talk.

            “Finish eating then go take a shower and take a nap.” Jimin told his little brother, then turned to me. “You, go and shower. If you need a zip up hoodie let me know.” I nodded and went to my room.

           

            After my shower, I found a silk clothing bag gently draped over my bed. I was in two towels; one wrapped tightly around my body and the other wrapped around my head to keep my hair form dripping all over.

            There was a note on the shiny, soft bag.

            Sam,

       This is your dress, Jeung Guk and I went to take Ho Seok his clothes. The stylists are in my room, I should be home before their done.

       Don’t fuss and don’t fight them! Be back soon!

                                                       _Jimin

 

            Well… I was left to fight this alone. I don’t like people pulling my hair and putting whatever they want in my hair. Then someone putting making make-up on me; just got to jump right in. I got dressed with sweats and a zip up hoodie, taking myself and the dress to Jimin’s room.

            I knocked on the door.

            “Hello?” I peaked in.

            “Sam?” a woman answered and I saw the two older woman look at me. “Hello! Your brother hired us to get you ready for tonight.” I nodded to her and was pulled in to sit in… Whoa. This couldn’t had been Jimin’s room.

            It had been totally transformed. There was a seat in front of a large mirror and a half circle table were the stylist had all their equipment laid out. I was sitting in their chair when one of the women leaned the chair back and unwrapped my hair.

            “Just relax and we’ll take care of everything darling.” The one woman said and I tried my best. The one woman tossed the hair dressers cape over my body and I relaxed. The other took my dress and hung it in Jimin’s closet that looked unbelievably organized. I didn’t look around too much, I just closed my eyes.

            While one of the stylist worked on my hair, blow drying it while brushing, and the other gently massaging my face with (I’m hoping) a moisturizer. The woman began to talk, but I didn’t care to answer often.

            “Going to be on the side of one of the Cha sons, how exciting!”

            “Must be exciting, Jimin said your very close to his brothers and he wants only the best for you.” I blushed and smiled at the thought of being so close to them.                      

            “Jimin is a very stylish young man. When he called us to make a house call we were both at a loss for words.”

            “The young man can make or break any store’s reputation.”

            “You are very lucky to have such a caring friend in your life.” I smiled to myself.

            “I actually am just their house keeper.” I said low and a little embarrassed. “It just so happened that we all became very good friends, going through tough situations and all. They’ve helped me a lot.”

            “A house keeper?”

            “Now you’re being treated like royalty.” The one doing my makeup sighed. “It sounds like a dream come true.”

 

            After about two or three hours, my hair and makeup was done. Jimin and Kook still weren’t home, or at least I wasn’t aware of them being home.

            “Sweetheart would you like for me to help you into your dress?” the one woman asked and I looked at the closet.

            “Yes please.” I answered.

            Just as the woman brought out the dress a knock and familiar voice sounded.

            “Sam?” I was Jimin.

            “Noona? Are you done?” and Kook. I smiled to myself.

            “Would you like me to let them in?” the one woman asked and I nodded. When the door open, Kook’s eye lit up and we walked in quickly but on his tippy toes.

            “Noona…” he said low.

            “I haven’t even seen myself yet, your making me nervous.” I said looking at him.

            “You look amazing!” he squealed. We smiled at each other.

            “She does look amazing, but she’s not done yet.” Jimin said. “Ladies, I’d like to talk you for all your fabulous work today.” The tow woman bowed to him and began to clean up their stations. “There’s two hours until the things start.” Jimin said to me and pulled out a shoe box from behind his back. When did this happen? “Your shoes and your jewelry.” He motioned to Kook who took out three small boxes. Great more small black boxes.