"I Knew It Was Her!"

The Cha Brothers Part 2

When I got to his floor, Ho Seok was already ing his white shirt and pulling it from being tucked in his pants. While I was using the key to open the door I felt his hands slid into my dress and I shivered. He’s hand were hot and I instantly turned to face him.

            “I want to be inside of you.” He smiled and I felt the door click unlocked. I hurried into the room but he must have taken it as an open invitation. He stumbled to the bed and popped the remaining buttons off by ripping his shirt open. I looked away as he ed his pants but got too tired and feel onto his back on the bed. I could see his want for me, bulging upwards. Then remembered the time I saw NamJoon in those grey sweats.

            “Ohhh…. God.” I said and turned my head.

            “Sam…” he groaned.

            “What?” I questioned but kept my distance.

            “I like you better without the dress and make up.” He said one last time before the liquor got him and he passed out.

            Before I left the room, I checked myself in the bathroom mirror. I still looked like someone different. Nothing seemed out of place much, I just flicked my hair over my shoulder again and relaxed.

 

            When I started my way back to the elevator, I was thinking about the size. Between Ho Seok and Nam Joon, they were both ing huge. Something that was for pleasure and procreation had no reason being that… big. I turned the corner and hit my head on the chest of a man.

            “I’m so sorry.” I said quickly looking up to see Jin.

            “Sam! Good. Follow me.” He said taking my hand in his and pulling me back down the hall towards Ho Seok’s room.

            “Jin?” I questioned as we quickly made our way past Ho Seok room. “What’s going on?” He pulled out a hotel room key and was looking for the number that matched it. “Jin?” I asked slightly worried about the current situation I was in.

            “Listen to me. I just need you to go with the flow of things for the next… 15 – 20 minutes. Okay?”

            “W-what do you mean?”

            “Sam, please. Trust me.” He said looking back with an estranged expression. I went more willing with him now. Whatever it was that was going on was making Jin nervous. What would make Jin nervous enough to find me and take me away? We got to the room and immediately got inside. I went over to the middle of the room.

            Jin ran to the door and out of a rush, pulled the bolt lock down then shut the door. It made an inch gap in the door way but he was moving too fast for me to make any comment. He moved over to the curtains and looked out. His phone began to rang and he picked it up.

            “Yes?” he said and hung up immediately. He came over to me, nervously, and didn’t look me in the face until I gently took his hand.

            “Jin?” I said low. “What’s going on?”

            “You trust me right?” he questioned, I swallowed hard and took a deep breath.

            “Yes.” I said.

            “Good, because this is going to scare you.” He said and got on one knee. , don’t be proposing. His hands grabbed the bottom side of my dress and he tore it up the leg stopping at my hip, almost exposing my thong.

            “JIN!” I screamed! “This dress! It’s $40,000.00!”

            “It’s cheap, and if you want a new one I’ll buy you two.” He stood up and looked me in the eyes. He took his hands and ruffled my hair, then pulled one shoulder down. “I’m really sorry about this one.” He said with a huffed laugh.

            Jin ripped his top layer shirt off; the buttons went everyone. Then over his head came his undershirt. He ripped his belt off and threw it to the ground. his lips; he pulled me close to him and yanked my exposed leg up to his hip, hooking it around his back.

            “Oh my god.” I said to him. He had one hand on my and with the other on the back of my neck he pulled my head into his neck and turned to press me against the wall. I felt my breath leave my body.

            “Seok Jin.” Said a voice. Not mine, but a woman. We both looked at the door to see her. Eyes filled with tears, angry narrowed brows, hands trembling. She was wearing jeans and a hoodie with black sneakers. I looked at Jin who looked away from her. Still holding me. I pulled away from him, but he seemed at ease with what happened.

            “Rhiou?” I asked

            “I knew it! I knew it was you!” she yelled and left the door way crying. I started towards the door but was stopped by a hand. Jin was holding me back.

            “No, let her. I rather her think I’m totally over her.” I saw the pain in his eyes.

            “Hyung?” called another voice. We looked to see YoonGi and NamJoon in the doorway. Both baffled by the sight of us. Jin let go of my hand and sat on the bed, he ran his fingers through his hair and groaned.

            “Sam.” YoonGi came to me and looked at my face. “Come on, I’ll take you to your room. Nam Joon and Jin have to talk.”