News From The Prince

The Cha Brothers Part 2

I woke up to being forehead to forehead with Tae. He was fast asleep and it was a lovely view of his unique face. His nose was different than the others but similar to Kook’s. his lips were pink and parted slightly. His hair messy of course and his cheeks a warm tone fit for his skin. I sat up and found I was the first one up, I looked over at the hotel alarm clock and saw that it was in fact 5:14 in the morning. Great. I laid back down and turned my back away from Tae.

            I thought about Jin and Rhiou, I thought about Ho Seok and how upset he’s going to be when he wakes to finds his bed empty but Nam Joon in the other. Then I thought about YoonGi and how the stress Jin feels makes him sad for his brother. Watching Jin go through hard events to get to a place he wants to be, and being able to help only so far.

            As I got lost in my thoughts, fingers ran through the back of my hair. I jumped and heard Tae giggle. I turned around, and saw he was looking at me with those dark chocolate eyes.

            “Are you okay?” he asked and I thought about the question. Are you okay? Is what I wanted to ask. I touched his hair and moved a few strands out of his face.

            “I’ll be okay.”

            “Did Jin rip your dress? Or are you covering for Ho Seok?” he asked. I smiled to myself and his eye brow raised.

            “Jin did, Ho Seok passed out before he could even get under the covers.”

            “That sounds about right.” Tae said and we laughed together. The sound of Jimin or Kook moving cut our laughter short. But we looked at on another in the eyes and I felt Tae seeing the pain I felt in my heart. “What’s bothering you?”

            “It’s nothing that can be helped.” I said low and closed my eyes.

            “Well, that may be true but things feel lighter when you go through it with someone.” I felt his weight shift in the bed and his cool lips press against my fore head. I smiled. “Goodnight.”

           “Goodnight.” I whispered back.

 

            “Sam.” I heard a voice say. “Sam, wake up.” The voice said again and I opened my eyes. Kook was standing in front on me. “Good morning sunshine.” He said.

            “Is she up yet?” sounded like NamJoon and when I lifted my head and looked around Kook, and it was. He smiled and waved at me, his dimples were great to wake up to. “Are you hungry?” he asked and one que my stomach roared for dear life.

            “I guess she is.” Kook said then left the room. Nam Joon came and sat on the bed. I rolled on my back and rubbed the crust off my eyes.

            “You shouldn’t rub your face, just go wash it off.” I looked at him and realized he was seeing me just wake up. I quickly pulled the covers over my face. “What are you doing?” he asked.

            “I just woke up and look bad!” he chuckled and I peeked from the covers.

            “Sam.” He said and pulled the covers down to my neck, he even moved the hair away from my face. “You are gorgeous; from waking up to going to bed.” He said and patted my head. “But get your up, we’re going to get breakfast.” He put his feet up on the bed. “You won’t want to miss seeing hung over Ho Seok either.” He laughed to himself.

            I flicked the covers back and stood up. I stretched and turned to see NamJoon staring at me.

            “What?” I asked. His ears began to go red and his eyes weren’t looking me in the face. I looked down to see my short shorts that exposed thick thighs. But that wasn’t what he was looking at. Part of my shorts must have gotten messed up while I was sleeping and folded in at the hip exposing the black thong strap. I gave him a devilish look, knowing he wouldn’t do anything reckless. I walked past him in a y model walk, then posed. I took a pillow and slammed it into his face, rolling onto his stomach. I chuckled then grabbed the bag again and headed into the bathroom.

            Tae really thought of everything; tooth brush, tooth paste, and face wash. Thankfully he didn’t play around with my actual clothes. He packed me a pair of blue jeans and a grey long sleeve shirt. And for shoes, just my black converse sneakers. I pulled my hair into a high pony tail and called it a day.

            When I came out the bathroom, Tae and NamJoon were sitting on the bed.

            “Ready?” they asked.

            “Let’s go.”

 

            We went to a restaurant about a block away from the Hotel and met up with Jin, YoonGi, Tae, Jimin and a very hung over Ho Seok.

            “Who’s that beautiful dime over there?” Kook joked pointing at Ho Seok. His hair was pulled back under a bucket hat and he had black sunglasses on.

            “Oh, ha ha.” He replied and downed a glass of water. Jin, who was sitting next to him poured more water out of a cork capped glass pitcher. Ho Seok thanked his brother with a nodded and Jin patted his shoulder looked at us as we took our seats.

            Jin, YoonGi and NamJoon relayed conversations they had with people from last night. Something about people who want to invest in Ho Seok’s studio and help him with the development.

            “Development?” I asked. Kook who was sitting next to me filled me in.

            “Ho Seok had the banquet to show investors that he wants to make a ‘Cha Dance Academy’.”

            “Wow.” Kook smiled at my amazement. “I wish I’d have known how important this whole thing was.”

            “Sam, your fine. You looked amazing.” Nam Joon said and continued back into the conversation with his brothers. I looked over at Ho Seok, he was listening, or so he looked like he was. Tae was looking at the menu of the café. A woman came over and asked if we wanted more water.

            “Can you give us another few minutes?” Jin asked and the woman said she’d return with water. “So, there is a reason why I wanted everyone to get up early and come out to eat today.” We all looked at him, Ho Seok ever took his sunglasses off and listened. Jin sighed.

            “Hyung?” YoonGi asked. “What is it?” I then realized that Jin didn’t talk to YoonGi about this, so it must be serious.

            “I talked to Father and he found a girl for me.”