Ending 3 Part 2

The Cha Brothers Part 2

                                                            6 Month Later

            We had traveled all over, but come home for important matters. For one, the wedding was in a few hours, but we needed to make a few stops. For one, we got our wedding dressing. I had talked to Jin-Hyung about the dress attire and he told me to just put up clothes form a place that he had prepared for me and Sam ahead of time.

            Of course there was a few things that may have made the clothes not fully wearable, like out weight changes but it was okay.

            We got out of the car Jin-Hyung has also sent and was bombarded with paparazzi. Sam held my hand tight and I kept my arm around her tightly. We kept our heads down and moved with security to the ceremony hall.

            “Tae-Hyung!” a voice yelled out and I was lifted into the air. Of course it was Jeung Guk, my strong, big little brother. Sam giggled at it. He was so happy. “I missed you hyung!”

            “I missed you Kook!” I said back! My smiled hurt my checks but I couldn’t help it.

            “Now that’s a face I really missed.” We turned to see Ho Seok and NamJoon coming our way. We hugged, Ho Seok patting my back hard, and NamJoon doing the same but with a less of a grudge. Sam came up behind me and smiled at everyone.

            “Noona!” Kook yelled but I stopped him when he reached out for her. He didn’t know his own strength right now. “What’s wrong? Did she get hurt again? Did she just have surgery?” Kook’s voiced concerns made my older brothers look at me like I had let their Dear little sister get hurt.

            “Tae?” NamJoon raised an eye brow at me and Ho Seok crossed his arms over his chest.

            “It’s not like that, Tae has been taking very good care of me.” Sam answered. She opened her shawl and revealed a small baby bump. “I’m 2 months in.” She said smiling, looking radiant and golden. I couldn’t help but place my hand on her belly.

            I looked at my hyungs; they were speechless.

            “Wow. Sam, Noona, that means your…?” Kook started and She nodded.

            “I didn’t think you had it in you, little brother.” YoonGi came up from behind NamJoon and Ho Seok.

            “Hyung.” I said greeting him with a hug as well.

            “YoonGi- Oppa.” Sam called and knocked the other two into reality again.

            “’Oppa’?” NamJoon questioned. “When did this this happen?” Sam brushed off NamJoon questioning.

            “Sam, you look amazing.” Sam was greeting everyone and I was just watching her. YoonGi touched her belly slightly and looked giggly after wards. “I’m taking Sam to greet Father.” YoonGi told me.

            “Okay, be carefully with her.”

            “I know, I know. She fragile.” Everyone laughed as Sam and YoonGi went off.

           

            “I still can’t believe you got her in the end.” Ho Seok said.

            “I can’t either some days. When I wake up to when I go to sleep, I still can’t believe it.”

            “Lucky man you are.” Kook said. “Noona can cook and is shining so bright.”

            “I hope she doesn’t outshine my girl.” A voice said and I turned to see the man himself, Jin-Hyung.

            “Well, if you keep your eyes on your girl then there won’t be a problem on who outshines who.” I replied but he only laughed.

            “Where have you been for the last six months?” Jimin came up next to Kook. I smiled as him and he winked at me. We chuckled at one another.

            “We just came back from spending a few weeks in the states with her parents. Telling her brother was scary, he’s older then Jin-Hyung.”

            “Wow, well I hope he didn’t give you too much trouble, I mean you eloped with his little sister and now she’s pregnant.” Kook said.

            “Wait, Sam’s Pregnant now? NO ING WAY!” Jimin was flabbergasted.

            “Yeah…” I blushed.

           

            We all caught up some more until it was time for the ceremony to start. I got a spot next to Sam and father on the other side of him. Sam sat close to father, he must have been very happy.

            After the ceremony we call got into a totally of four limos (including Isabel’s family as well), and headed to the reception hall. Once there, everyone talked before the food was served.

            “TaeHyung, I would like to talk to you outside for a moment.” Father said and I followed him out.

            He stood in the hall, people passed by us, some uncles and aunts from our side and some from the other side.

            “TaeHyung, I wanted to let you know, I’m proud of you. I know your brother’s were upset that you felt the way you did, but I completely understand, but when they found out that Sam had chosen you, the tension was unfathomable. They were angry, hell, they were trying to get Jin to track you down, but over time, as you called and as you sent pictures and postcards, they understood. I’m glad you have Sam by your side, and even happier that she’s having your child.

            “Take care of her and she’ll take care of you. She’s a strong woman so I know she’ll keep you in your place.”

            We both chuckled and he placed his arm around my shoulder.

            “Good job son. Good job.”

 

 

            A few day’s passed, we had decided to stay at the house in my old room until we got a living situation together. Today we took a walk and Sam said something about the area looking familiar.

            “Oh! Grandma!” she called out and an old woman popped her head out from behind a tall wall.

            “Oh my goodness, is that Sam?” she smiled so large and still looked strong.

            “It’s me! I have so much to tell you!”

            When were inside sitting at her table, grandma had gotten us fruit to snack on.

            “Now tell me everything! Did you go home? When did you get back?”

            “I should introduce you first, this is my husband, TaeHyung.”

            “Oh, I thought maybe a girl like you got a body guard.” They both giggles.

            “It’s nice to meet you grandma.” I said and she blushed when I bowed to her.

            “What a pleasant young man.”

            “Oh, I have more news!” Sam was the most excited I seen her since she told me she was pregnant. “I’m having a baby!”

            “Oh! Congratulations!”

 

            For the next 45 minutes, Sam and I caught up with grandma and kept her company. We headed home before it got too dark, and Sam did the entire house a huge favor and cooked her special Pancake breakfast for dinner. She made so much that there was two left over pancakes that no one could finish.

 

            Later that night, I rubbed Sam’s feet and ankles before bed, she always got nervous that I was going to tickle her but I didn’t want her to possibly fall off the bed or kick me off. I held back my erg to for the baby’s sake.

            “I’m happy.” She said looking at me.

            “I hope you are, otherwise I’d be breaking my promise.” She lifted her plan white T-shirt she barrowed form Kook and rubbed her little bump.

            “I just think it’s amazing how things turned out this way. You, me and our little bean.”

            “Bean?” I question.

            “Well, I had to give our baby a nickname. ‘Our Baby’ can get little tiring.” She had a point there. “What do you think it is? A boy or a girl?”

            “A girl!” I cheered. “Or a boy…” she smiled at me. “Did I mention I want 5?”

            “5? Like… 5…. kids all together?” I nodded to her. She looked at her tummy. “Be strong baby, so you can whip your siblings into shape.” We giggle together.

            “Yes! Be strong baby bean!” I cheered on.

 

                                                            6 Months Later

 

            I was spending the day out with my brothers, Jimin and Kook while they were on their lunch break. Jimin and Kook had started working with Ho Seok helping him with the classes and expanding their marketing. We were actually at the Coffee shop that Ho Seok., and I first saw Sam at her interview. Gave me a bit of a shiver.

            My phone started to ring while I was talking to the two about the youth dancing talent Sam and I saw in Taiwan on our ventures.

            “Hello?”

            “Tae!?” her voice was strained and sounded worried.

            “Isabel, what’s wrong?” I sat up in my chair, getting the attention of Jimin and Kook.

            “Sam’s water broke, Father and Jin just took her to the hospital.”

            “I’m going now!”

 

            Jimin, Kook and I were running down the hall when we saw Father, and Ho Seok outside of a VIP hospital room.

            “Father? What happened?” I asked, so nervous my voice was shaking and my forehead sweating.

            “Isabel said she was having some light contractions earlier, but when they were doing dishes together, she bumped up against the counter. She getting ready to go to the birthing room.”

            “Getting ready? To have the baby?” I was confused, same was only 8 months in, could she have the baby now?

            “What else would she being going to the birthing room for Tae?” Ho Seok said sounding more worried for my sake.

            “Oh my god… Oh my God!” I was freaking out; my mind was everywhere. The door behind us opened and we all turned to see a nurse.

            “Cha TaeHyung?” She called. Father and I stepped up.

            “T-that’s me. How are things?”

            “Well, we got the story and it seems the baby just doesn’t want to be in there anymore. We concluded that when your wife bumped against the counter the baby also kicked and broke her embryotic sack. The good news is that the baby is a great weight and is ready to come out now.”

            “N-Now?” I shuddered, and the nurse laughed at me.

            “First time dad?” she asked my father and he chuckled while answering yes. “Come with me first time dad, we’ll get you ready for labor as well.”

            “W-what?” She took my arm and pulled me into the room.

 

           

            Sam was pushing, face sweating, panting hard and hold on my hand for what felt like dear life. The room was freezing but I was also sweating with her.

            She was still radiating beauty through the pain and I felt helpless. I wiped the sweat away from her face as much as I could. I even moved her loose strands of hair that stuck to her face, away behind her ear. But nothing I did felt like enough,

            “I love you.” I whispered to her.

            “One more.” The doctor called out and the sound of a baby crying echoed through the room. Sam’s face became drown in tears and I was trying to catch my breath. Our baby. That’s all I thought.

            “It’s a girl!” The nurse called out.

            “A girl?” Sam asked between catching her breath from crying.

            “A girl!” I answered her.

            “OH, MY God!” She said as the nurse handed her the little swathed squishy baby.

            “Oh my god.” I whispered under my breath and saw my girls together. I felt the warm tears roll down my face.

 

            Holding my little baby girl, I took her out to the waiting room. Everyone were there now, I looked at father and smiled, with my tears just flowing.

            “A girl.” I said hysterically crying.

            “A GIRL!” Jin said and hugged Isabel, who was on the phone.

            “A NEICE!” Jimin called out.

            “He said it’s a girl!” it turned out Isabel was facetiming someone. She turned the phone around and revealed it was James, and Sam’s parents. I showed the baby that slept soundly. In my arms all round and fat.

            “A girl? A niece! Oh my goodness!” Kookie said jumping up and down.

            “How’s Sam?” Ho Seok asked as NamJoon gently poked my little bean’s cheeks.

            “She resting now. The doctors and nurses cleaned her up and taught her how to nurse. She resting now.”

            “That’s good.” Jin said.

            “The first girl born into the Cha family name in 8 generations!” Father said excited.

            “She so precious.” James said over the phone.

            I held onto my bean a little tighter and felt like my heart was no long part me and part Sam anymore. It was half Sam, and half this squishy little ball of human I was holding. And I didn’t mind at all.