The 8th Cha

The Cha Brothers Part 2

 

 

            The next morning was hectic of course. Tae, Kook and I all let the others sleep in as long as possible. The ceremony was to start at 8am, and we were all up at 5am. Tae helped me cook as Kook woke everyone up at 6:15 am. Jin was up the first time Kook checked on him and got first dibs on the bathroom. Next was NamJoon, then Ho Seok, and Jimin. Of course lastly was YoonGi but he used the bathroom downstairs. YoonGi liked to use my bathroom once in a while, he said the water got hotter faster and wasn’t as messy as the two bathrooms upstairs. I think he just liked using my fragrant body washes and shampoos.

            By 7, everyone was finished eating and Jin had called in a maid to do all my choirs so I could attend the ceremony. I dressed in a fitted white dress with thin navy blue strips. It stopped about 4 inches above my knees and I wore navy ankle high shoes. When I was in my room almost finished changing, I got a knock on my door.

            “Come in.” I looked to see NamJoon peak in.

            “Hey, I have something to give you.” I was sitting on my bed and saw he was hiding something behind his back.

            “What is it?” I asked a little suspicious. “If it’s another right or any type of jewelry you can forget it.”

            “You do wear this but it’s not that serious.” He smiled and came forward with a nice sized box. “It’s a new bag, for… ceremonies and such.” His smile showed his deep dimple and I always turned my head slightly to see it more whenever I smiled back. He unboxed it for me and it was gorgeous.

            Navy blue leather bag, small but just big enough for me to have. It fit my wallet, phone and keys just as I needed. The tag was still on it; I took a peak at it. Quickly NamJoon snatched the price tag off and shoved it in his pocket.

            “$168.00?” I said and NamJoon shook his head no. “Why-”

            “Just accept the gift, Sam.” He said in a nonchalant tone. He turned for the door and left. Before he shut the door all the way he peaked back in. “We’ll be leaving in about 10 minutes.” I nodded and looked at myself once more before I exited my bedroom. I looked, nice. I felt good, but also felt stressed for my friends. Jin, mostly. Today was about him; today he would basically become everything he was ever depended to be in the business world. Then he was to meet his fiancé.

            I was still looking at myself. How much time would I have before I would have to make a choice on who I wanted to marry? I had until YoonGi’s wedding day. Give or take a few weeks. Just the thought made my heart skip a beat for a moment, and I had to catch my breath.

            “It’s okay, you’re okay. Everyone is taking it slow. Just. Like. You.” I told myself out loud. I took one more deep breath and headed to the living room.

 

            “Noona, you look awesome.” Kook said. I was looking up at him now. Even in my low heals he was taller than me.

            “I think I have to stop feeding you kid.” I said and he gave me a worried look.

            “Why?” he asked with a worried look in his eyes. Tae laughed and came up next to us. He was quite tall too.

            “When we met Sam she was your height, now your taller than her by a few inches. And she has heels on.” All the brothers laughed in this statement, and I felt as I did last night. This feeling of absolute peace, as if nothing is wrong with my life, or anyone around me. All the pieces were falling into place for everyone around me.

            The brothers chatted a bit more then NamJoon received a phone call. He answered it in front of us.

            “Father?” he grinned and looked at all of us counting from older to youngest. “All eight of us are ready.” All eight of us. Us. “We’re on our way now.” He finished and hung up. “Father is at his hotel, he wants to meet us at the door and all walk into together.”

            “Sounds like something he would want us to do.” YoonGi said and we all made out way to the door.

 

            We rode in two white limos. The first born four were in limo one and the last four, including me, were in the second limo. It was really something to be riding as a family member, and knowing that I had a spot in the family seating line.

            There was a lot of traffic. People, mostly reporters, and reporter vans outside of Cha Incorporated. I was feeling something inside of me, my stomach began to ache and my hands began to sweat and shake.

            “Noona.” Kook said lightly to me, and Tae also looked to check on me. “It’s going to be very overwhelming, and if you need to hold my hand you may.”

            “Kook, Sam has to sit where Father labeled her to sit. She’ll have to hold my hand.” Jimin said. It’ll look like a little sister holding her brothers hand, is that okay?” I nodded, unable to speak because of my nerves. Then a phone began to ring. I didn’t recognize he ring tone, but Jimin answered my question when he opened a compartment above his seat and answered a landline type phone.

            “Hello?” he answered then looked at us. “Yes, she’s extremely nervous.” He huffed a slight laugh. “Really?” he looked me in the eyes and I felt my heart begin to quiver. “Okay, I’ll tell her.”

            When Jimin hung up, Tae immediately jumper to the questions.

            “That was father?” Jimin nodded. “He asked about Sam?” He nodded again. “What did he say exactly?”

            “Sam,” Jimin said sternly. “You are not to get out the car until Father get you. Today, you are the youngest child of Cha. You are the only daughter of Cha, and you don’t talk to anyone but us. Okay? Oh and No Nicknames.” I nodded with a small grin. “Father want will have to next to him at all times, this way no one will question if you’re a daughter or one of our fiancé.”

            “That doesn’t make sense. She’s basically dating Ho Seok and NamJoon, they both formally purposed to her.”

            “Exactly.” Jimin answered Kook. “People would think it’s ridiculous; The woman your son’s are competing after, is living in the same house as them? The media would have a field day with that. So father had decided to just keep Sam under his arm.”

            “This way no one can be absolute of who’s fiancé should could actually be, if they conclude that far.” Kook finally put it all together.

            “Exactly. Father is good at these games.” Tae said and smiled proudly. “So clever.” The car came to a stop and I took a deep breath. “Don’t worry Sam, Father will whip away all of your anxiety.”

 

            The red carpet was rolled out, there was security on both sides with a velvet red rope in front of them. People were gathered on both sides. What was this? Were they like celebrities? What have I gotten myself into?

            “Show time.” Kook said. Tae looked at me, and smiled.

            “You’ll be okay. Deep breathes, and just think about getting to your seat okay?” I nodded. He patted my head I, for the first time, felt like Tae was my older brother.

 

            One by one, the brothers will exit and lined up in front of the doors of the building. SeokJin went first. People didn’t push or rush over to him but girls did scream and call for him, while reporters and paparazzi took pictures. Then YoonGi, Ho Seok, and NamJoon.

            Oh God, our turn. My heart skipped when the door opened and I slid into the front car behind the passenger side door. This door wasn’t going to be opened and all I had to do was wait for Mr. Cha to come. When Mr. Cha makes his appearance, ill slid into the back door seat. Deep. Breaths. I reminded myself over and over.

            The door opened and Jimin slipped out. The crowd yelled once again. Then TaeHyung, and of course Jeung Guk. I saw Mr. Cha, he was so well dressed and looked amazing. He lined up with his son’s and then when security gestured for them to go in, he placed his hand up from them to stop then began to make his way over to the limo. My heart was about to jump out my chest.

            Ten steps away. Breathe.

            Eight steps away. Sam, Breathe.

            Six steps. DAMN IT SAM! Don’t This UP!

            Four. Now or never.

            Two. All eight of us. Us.

            The door opened and for a slit moment the crowd went silent then called for Mr. Cha again. He placed his hand out for me and I took it.

            “I’d like to introduce my daughter.” He spoke with a velvety voice that thunder through the crowed effortlessly. He must have needed this voice with his sons. “She is my Eighth.” He placed his hand on my shoulder closet to him and my natural reaction was to smile. His fatherly ways were naturally there though none of us were his blood. Truly an amazing man.

 

 

hey!-

so i havent seen Youg Forever ;_;

mainly becasue (Drum Roll) i actually am a youtuber

i want to record my reaction but i recently lost someone close to me.

Since then i havent put out any videos. ;_;

i just ask everyone to be nice to one another

Tell your parental figures you love them. <3

-love

The_Fox