Epilogue

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you so DAMN CUTE?"

 

 

This is going to be third person POV ;D

 

 

Jungkook is finally up on stage, feeling a bit nervous in his stomach. Scanning the crowd of his fans, he immediately spots Jimin and the rest of the gang. He breathes in and out. How could he be so blissful right now? It's been a few year since Jimin and him got married. Then Namjoon finally proposed to Seokjin. Hoseok and Suga are now engaged. 

Jungkook couldn't believe about three hundred people were at his mini album concert. He managed to get into the same company as Suga. After the whole two years of sweating and stressing, he finally debuted as a solo singer. His debut skyrocketed to the top 10 charts in Kpop. 'Begin' is his new single. Due his charming voice and handsome face, he ended up as one of best male solo singer in the industry.  

"H-hi!" He happily shouts out to his fans. "Thanks for being here. Now it's time to 'Begin"'. Girls were screaming there asses off. But there was one voice who Jungkook turn his head to. His husband waves his hand frantically. The ring shining brightly. Jungkook slyly waves, also showing the ring. 

 

 

After the short concert, the fans throw some flowers and stuff animals. One stuff animal was him and  the other, Jimin, he immediately went to crowd and grab it from the fangirl. She couldn't stop screaming. "H-he grabbed my gift!!"

Going back on stage, he gives the crowd one last wave and a heart. He bows and the screaming didn't die out until he leaves the stage. Jungkook furiously wipes his sweat. Damn. Who knew letting Hoseok choreograph all his songs would be tiredsome. He looks at his phone. Tweets were bombing up his phone. He clicks on the app and sees many fans taking a picture of Jungkook showing off his wedding ring. He starts to blush and clicks on a video saying 'Jikook showing off the rings ;D'. It's so obvious the whole crowd notice this. Yes, Jikook is apparently the 'ship' name. Jungkook preferred more of a 'Kookmin' since he thinks he's the dominant one. These fans are so cute. 

"AAaahhh!" Of course, Nini. She runs up while dragging her poor husband and 3 year old boy named Tristan. Yes, people. An american name. Taehyung is holding the 2 year old, Taesik. They both were beautiful mixed babies, Tristan has more of tan skin than shy Taesik. The older Tristan is more like his father with the looks of his mother.

 

 

"Hi!" Jungkook carries little Tristan and swings his around. Nini softly giggles while Taehyung comforts Taesik in his arms.

"He loves me. Give me a popo," Jungkook puts his cheek close to Tristan's face. He gives the uncle a cute kiss. 

"Get your own kid if you want kisses," Taehyung sticks out his tongue. 

"I will later," he smiles softly at Tristan, ruffling his hair. "Now, where's my husband?"

"He has a name you know," Jimin puts a hand on his hip. Jungkook wraps his arm around his waist and pulls him close. Jimin hugs back, planting a kiss to the ear. Jungkook starts to turn a shade of red.

"So unfair," he slyly pecks Jimin's soft lips making Jimin more flustered. He then kisses Jimin's ear too.

 

 

Nini immediately covers her son's eyes. "Tristan, let's go find uncle Seokjin . . . .".

Jimin snorts at Nini's motherly side, then he wraps his arm on Jungkook's neck. "The mom is already teaching the child".

"Gosh. How many times did she walk in on us when we're kissing?" Jungkook place his forehead on Jimin's. "I want to kiss you again".

"Uhhh . . .," Taehyung holds his Taesik closer, backing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter