Once Again

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"​When I saw you again, I knew right away that I'll love you again"

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

Jimin's smiling so big. He must've missed me this whole week. Seokjin said he's going to lose his sanity sooner or later. So, will I bring his sanity back to him? Maybe he's been hiding this side of him, he was always like that. But, I couldn't care less. If time is getter shorter, I mind as well use it wisely.

 

 

"Jimin . . .," I couldn't help myself but glomp at him. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same. We both start to sway each other, Seokjin bursts into laughter.
"I miss you Kookie," he hadn't called me that in a long time. The tears from his eyes start to fall on my dry cheeks. I couldn't help but chuckle lightly. I put my forehead on his.
"I miss you too shorty". Jimin playfully pinches my cheek. I don't get it. He didn't want to see me. Ironically, he's acting affectionate. Just what is going through his mind?

 

 


"Well, you two catch up on things. It's been so long since you two seen each other right?" Seokjin waves goodbye and leaves to another patient. How long has it been? Since me and Jimin would be innocently together? I look into his soft puppy eyes, I put my lips gently on his forehead. Interwining his hand with mines, I never want to let go of this hand.

 

 

I kiss his cheek, then to his lips. Softly, gently. His cheeks were flush, he's speechless. I put on a playful smirk, like before. He just shakes his head, chuckling a bit. I just end up, nuzzling onto top of him, wrapping my legs over his. We both lay in the hospital bed, I start to play with his hair. He closes his eyes, probably taking a nap. If this is what it takes to save him, I wouldn't mind spending everyday like this just to put a smile on his face.

 

 

"Hey, Jimin?" I plop myself to the side of him instead on top.

"Yeah?" He mumbles with his eyes closed still.

"Is everything alright?" I whisper softly, putting my face inches away from his. He opens one eye and looks at me, a bit confused.

"I mean I am sick with this infection growing inside me. I might die and well before I was afraid of . . .," he pauses for a long time. "I was afraid that we can't be together like this . . .Jungkook. You need to go out in the world and finish college".


I end up bitterly laughing. "Well I guess, I'll die with you".

"Don't joke about it like that!" He suddenly sits up, crossing his arms. "I'm sick, Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter