Crazy

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"​If you hate a person, you hate something in him that reminds you of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us" - Herman Hesse, Demian. ( damn diggy damn I wanna read this book cuz of Bangtan)

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

It's been a week since Jimin called. If this is what he wants, then I'm okay with being hurt. Our lives are back to normal. Except for one thing. Jimin's not here. I tried many times to convince myself that he just needs time. But, time means waiting. I don't want to wait anymore. Nowadays, Suga and I been hanging out lately. The more I learn about him, the more I learned we have so many things in common. He's like an older brother that I never had. Unlike my actual older brother who left me abandoned in the solemn waves of darkness pouring onto me. Those waves making me drown deeper and deeper to the bottomless pit of desolation. I close my eyes and breathe in a bit then out. I end up walking to the pizzaria where Suga works at. The aroma of pizza baking makes my stomach twist. I look up at the time. Noon? Great. It's already time for lunch. I take a glimpse of the back, trying to spot a blonde hair color. I turn to the corner of my eye and---- I see him!

 

 

Suga's busy as always. I see a bead of sweat running down on his forehead. Must be working hard. He's literally taking the pan in and then out and another pan and so on. I kind of want to . . .bother him. There is this urge to be immature, you know? Like a child messing around with the people older than them. I tiptoe my way to him, making a weird bunny face. As he turns his back towards me, I stand next to him. Slightly leaning my back, my face was near his shoulder and neck. I still had the weird expression on my face. Ready to scare him. He turns around and frowns. Wait what?

 

 

I scratch the nape of my neck. This is so ing awkward. He just scoffs and gets busy again. Ugh. No fun. Where's the fun in him? I groan in defeat. Every time I try to mess around with him, he does nothing. Nothing! Why? I stomp my foot on the ground like a child. Poutly a whole lot. He just laughs and ruffles my hair.

 

 

"Íf you're bored, why won't you mess with Taehyung at work?" Suga wipes his sweat and presses the small cloth against his cheek. I roll my eyes.

 

"Taehyung is going to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter