Indifference

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Looking back at the past, who the hell was I?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

What the hell does this want?! I feel my ears turning red in anger, pressing my lips together. I already give her a judging look, she just smiles. "I heard so much from Namjoon". Wait . . .she knows Namjoon? Well, Namjoon only went to school with me a long time ago for only one year then moved to Seoul.

"I heard about you and . . .your boyfriend," she what?! She knows about me and Jimin?! I thought she was obsessive and clingy, now she seems pretty chilled. "I hope you two get better".

"What are you trying to do?" I blurt out bluntly, like let's cut the chase please. 

"What?" Her eyebrows furrows and she scoffs at me. "You're still an after all these years".

"Shut up Eunyeon," I snap back. "You were just annoying". She pauses a moment and looks down at the floor, tears filling her eyes. I don't know why but I did feel a little guilty saying that.

"I just wanted to be a good friend . . .," her jaw clenches, her fists balling. "I care about you as a friend".

 

 

 

 

"Jungkook, how could you say that?!" Nini's outburst creates an odd silence. "I swear I really do hates guys!" 

"Shut the up!!" She already is irriating my soul and I'm not having her lectures today. "IF YOU HATE GUYS SO MUCH, THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"I don't see why Jimin fell in love with you," she gathers her things and heads out the door. Jimin and Taehyung just awkwardly watches the tension between me and the girls. Eunyeon didn't do anything but places a bouquet of flowers with two teddy bears. She hurries to chase after Nini. I didn't why I said those words to my bestfriend or the motherly figure in my life. I feel like a teenager all over again, going through a phase.

"That's a bit harsh, Kookie," He throws a piece of paper at me. "She wrote this teddy bear is for your bf with a smiley face emoji sticker".

"Look, Jimin. She's my ex-girlfriend who's clingy and obsessive," I throw the piece of paper, now a paper ball into the trash. "I don't want her in my life, she doesn't want me in hers. We should stay like that". Jimin shakes his head at me, facepalming. Taehyung just stand there.

 

 

 

"I'm going to chase after my girlfriend now . . .," he jogs out the door. Jimin sighs and shakes his head again.

"I swear you both are going to drive me crazy," Jimin sighs. " . . . . .But . . . . .you better . . . . .apologize to her . . . . .".

"I know I will," I close my eyes. "Just let me sleep . . . .".

"Idiot . . .," he giggles, I could feel his finger flicking my head playfully. I open one eye, sticking out my tongue. He softly kisses my head. Maybe I should apologize. He leaves me for his daily checkup, I'm alone once again. Looking at the white ceiling, slowly my head starts to spin. Just how did Eunyeon find me? How did she knew Namjoon? The past I left in Busan is slowly coming back . . . .in a good way I guess. I'm still stuck in a hospital because of my stupid head infection. 

 

 

 

At least, I'm somewhat healing . . .I guess? I didn't take a nap, instead I look at the clock ticking on the wall. A knock scares me. "Hmm?" The door creaks slowly opens, Nini stands there. 

"I'm sorry Jungkook . . .," she already apologizes to me first. 

"N-no. I'm supposed to apologize first," I reassure her, she still shakes her head at me.

"I'm sorry . . .because I know I was wrong to say I hate guys but I love my guy friends . . .," Nini presses her lips together, her jaw tightening. "I really am stupid".

"Can you please let me be a gentlemen or any of us to you once in your life!?" I scoff at her. "Like you treat us too well".

"I'm the HOLY MOTHER OF THIS GROUP!" Nini spreads out he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter