Betray

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​"It's funny how sometimes the people you'd take the bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger"

 

 

 

 

 


Taehyung POV


So, apparently I'm not trying to be nosy all up on their business, but guess what? I just pretended to sleep.
"How the hell are you going to blackmail?" Suga's voice tone softens a bit.
 "Aren't you jealous that Jungkook is in your place?" Jihyun's steps were closer and it sounds like he slams Suga against the wall. "Why couldn't that be me? Why can't he love me back?" The mocking irritates me. Like shut the up, Jihyun!! I close my eyes even tighter. God. I really want to punch this kid in his throat.
 

 

 

The slam makes me slightly wince. "Jihyun, if Jimin loves him . . .there's nothing we could do about that".
"Yoongi, dear. . . .," another slam echoes. " . . .you're weak . . . ". I'm going to need to redeem myself, calm. Calm. CALM. "You can never get what you want. You're sickening weak. You don't even need to be a rapper, you won't make it". Dawh, . THIS LITTLE ! I immediately open my eyes, sacastically laughing at Jihyun's cruel comments.

 

 

I pretend to wipe my eyes as if I were laughing with tears. Then I scowl, my eyebrows furrowing. This thinks he could talk down on my friend. They both turn their heads to me. "What are you laughing about?" Jihyun rolls his eyes at me.

 

 

 

"You're so funny . . .," I grip on his shoulder, clawing it. His jaw tightens, I could tell I push his buttons already. I think I have a knack for irritating people. I pull him closer, whispering. " . . . .you better shut the up before I hurt you . . . "
He scoffs at me, laughing his heart out. What the is wrong with him? I swear I might kill him. "You?! Hurting me?! You can go ahead and try".
"Jihyun, he almost murdered his father . . .," Suga worriedly pulls Jihyun's arm. "He's dangerous. Don't hang out with him". Wait what . . .? Is that what Suga really thinks of me?!

 

 

"Ha! Murder . . .," Jihyun crosses his arm with a stupidass smirk. " . . .I'm not scared of you". Boy, you really just pick the wrong person to even dare to insult.
"Jihyun, I'm ser----" Before Suga could say anything, I ing charge at this . Throwing his body on the floor, my fists losing control. I punch him at his jaw, bloodd already pours out of his mouth. Suga pulls me, yelling something inaudiable. My mind goes blank, now I'm standing looking down at Jihyun who's in pain. I could kill this motherf----
"Taetae . . .," Nini's sweet voice calms me down. I turn around, she looks tired like a baby. Then she angrily bite her lip, glaring. What  . . .? She charges, I scream in horror. But she end up punching Jihyun who still on the floor. She kicks him over and over and over . . . .let's just say he's knock the out!

 

 


"YOU!!! I SWEAR I HATED YOU RIGHT WHEN I SEE YOUR FACE!!!" Nini huffs in angry with tears flowing down her cheek. I start to laugh, placing a hand on her hip. I place my chin on her shoulder, pulling her into a back hug. Her voice cracks as she sobs. Suga lowers his head in shame, ignoring her. "How the hell can he say that to you, Yoongi?!". She breaks away from my embrace. Suga outstreches his arms, she hugs him tightly. There is boiling anger inside of me. Why is she hugging him? Not now. Ugh. Not now to be jealous.

 

 

"You are . . .you are making it to be one of Korea's best rapper or even more . . .," She pulls the back of his head closer to her. "You are . . .".
" . . . .s-stop saying that . . . ," his voice croaks into a sobbing breakdown. He finally cries. " . . .I don't  . . .want . . .anything sad or bad to happen to you both . . ."
"I know  . . .," she puts on her trademark smile. I start to smile to, seeing her so emotional is cute. "I know . . .we love you Min Yoongi". They pull away from one another, Nini ruffles his hair and pushes his shoulder while giggling. I start to laugh, she stares at me and open her arms wide coming towards me. I do the same, we both truimphfully hug and sway one anoher. Suga smirks a little, crosssing his arms with his judgemental eyes.
"Wait, guys . . .where's Jihyun?" Oh , we forgot! This is bad. Nini hurries to let go, she's already running somewhere. I follow behind her. Many obstacles were in the way. I see her small body fit go through all these damn people like nope. I'm not going to do that. I start to walk.

 

 

 

I end up in a slump, I don't know what I'm doing. So, I walk back to the E.R waiting room. Apparently, the surgery is over and I need to find Jungkook now. I walk very slowly on my way to front desk. The nurse already was typing away. "Ma'am . . .". She doesn't budge from her typing. "Ma'am . . . ". Still ing typing. "MA'AM!!"
"What?!" She snaps at me. "O-oh sorry . . ."
"Is there a room for a patient na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter