Dreams

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remember what really is important to you"

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

"I just don't get it . . .," It's already Thursday. Taehyung just chuckles, squating down next to me. 

"At least you still have another chance . . .," his eyes lower and he just smiles sadly at the ground. "I didn't even go to college. I'm supposed to be in my third year".

From the corner of my eye, Taehyung is just hysterically smiling. "Jungkook, I only got a job because I graduated but I only make ten dollars an hour".

"What was your dream?" I now am facing him, his eyes is staring at mines.

"I wanted to have strawberry farm with my family of five kids," he looks serious saying this. I could only stiffle a laugh, he smacks me in the arm. "It's been a dream. I got so happy when Ni took interest in me when you guys went to my store".

 

 

 

"What are you two idiots doing?" Nini's head is between us. Taehyung hurries and grabs her into an embrace. I facepalm, sighing at them. Nini pushes away from Taehyung. 

"S-stop. . .," he holds his embrace on her waist and kisses her neck.

"Okay . . .," I get up and dust myself off. "You guys could have fun at her apartment, not mines".

"No!!" Nini hurries to yank my leg but Taehyung pulls her closer to his chest. "Oh god!! Jungkook, he's possibly . . .wanting to actually do it!!"

"What?" I grab Taehyung's ear. "When a girl says stop and you don't, you are ually harassing her". He rubs his ear and I frown, pulling her up. She smiles at me, ruffling my hair. Then he glares at me. Damn. Why so jealous? I'm a homoual for crying out loud! I facepalm again.

 

 

 

"Yo!" We turn our heads to see Seokjin in his usual attire as a doctor. "Man, I haven't seen your apartment . . .hmm". He lurks around my kitchen, munching onto my chips.

"You ing bastard," I grab my chips and he tugs back. We both pull back and forth. "THOSE ARE MY CHIPS, SEOKJIN!!"

". I'm like way older than you," he yanks me along with the chips. "I'm hungry and I want to be entertained".

"Go to a damn strip club instead of here!!" I yank back. "These are mines, god damn it!!". Then Nini grabs the both of us and knocks our heads together. Ouch! I immediately sink to the floor, rubbing my forehead. Seokjin's head is possibly bleeding. "You damn . . !!"

Seokjin grabs her ankle and pulls her to the floor. "AHHH!!". Taehyung puts his hand on his hip, shaking his head.

"And here I thought I was crazy," he wheezes. Yes, the stupidass gaspy air laugh and slaps his knee. I turn to Nini and she shrugs but still giggling at her boyfriend. Her eyes look softer seeing him laugh or smile. I kind of envy them. I wish Jimin could call me now. I hope nothing happened to him.

 

 

"Oi, Jungkook. Don't you have extra class in like five minutes?" Seokjin places his phone and shows the time. ! It's like almost one o'clock. I hurry up and run out the door with my backpack with finished work.

"WATCH MY APARTMENT GUYS!" I end up running to school, like basically a 5 minute mile if that's possible. But at least my class is near the entrance. I end up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter