Abscond

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​"You do whatever it takes just to protect the people you love . . ."

 

 

 

 

 


---------------

 

"Are you ing kidding me?!" I turn him over, now slamming Jihyun's back against the brick wall. "What makes you think that?!"
"Get the away from him!!" He pushes me hardly on the concrete. I land on the palm of both my hands, I glare up at him. He just smirks at the side of his lips slightly, " . . . . .ever since he met you . .  . . .he . . .changed . . . .".
"What the hell are you talking about?" I tilt my head in confusion.
"Jimin was mine, not yours! You stole him away from me!!!" He charges at me, which I was still sitting on the floor. He wraps his hands around my neck, angrily gripping it. I almost gag, but I put all my strength to get him off of me. I now push his back to the concrete floor, I pull his collar up and lift my fist up.

 

 


"JUNGKOOK, WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" Suga suddenly pulls me from my shoulder. I stumble back, my eyebrows furrowing at Suga who's protectively shielding him. Tears start to form in my eyes. I didn't do anything to him, yet. Yet.
"H-he tried to beat me, hyung!" Jihyun tugs at Suga's pants, looking up at him with an innocent act. "I-I didn't do anything!". Lies. ing lies! This bastard is making me seem like the bad guy.
"No! He's lying!" I want to cry right now. Now, a crowd is circling us. They start to whisper, looking down on me. I scan around, seeing their eyes scared to even look at me. Suga charges at me, slamming me against the wall.

 

 


"Why don't you believe me?!" I grab his collar, my hands start to shake. " . . .please believe in me . . .".
Suga looks a bit hesitant. "Look, I knew Jihyun before I knew you . . .. "
"So what?! This bastard needs to stay away from Jimin!" Tears were streaming down my cheeks. Suga's jaw tightens, he angrily slams me against the wall. The stingy pain on my head starts to surround my mind. All I hear was Suga's yelling at me. Why the was he so angry?! I grew tired of his lecturing and throw a punch at his cheek. He grabs my collar this time and punches me. We both grab each other's collars. I start to laugh hysterically. He punches me again and again, like what he did to me a few minutes ago with the brick wall and my head. The blood drips on my cheek, I could taste the blood on my lips. I try to stop him, by throwing my arms around him. He throws me all the floor. "Don't you ever insult Jihyun like that. If you love Jimin, then you shouldn't lay hands on him or me up . . ."

 

 

 

They both leave me cover in scrapes and blood, I lay there on my sides. The tears start to fall even more. Maybe this is my punishment for whatever I did. Maybe the sin was me being born. I always thought maybe . . .just maybe . . .it was better if I was dead. I look up at the blue sky, why is it that the day were I feel like absolute so bright? The crowd didn't help, I already knew they wouldn't. So I lay there on the cold concrete, smiling at the sky. I close my eyes, peacefully drifting off to sleep. I hope I never wake up ever again.

 

 

Water sinks into my nose, I immediately sit up and blow my nose. I wipe the water that dropped on me. I glance up to see Namjoon, crossing his arms and tapping his foot. "Care to explain why the hell are you sleeping near the hospital entrance covered with scrapes and cuts?"
"Got into a fight or two," I casually stretch my arms and yawn. Namjoon sighs at me, but eventually sits on the ground with me.
"I see Yoongi had a bruise . . .and Jihyun coming to the front desk . . " .
"Have you ever thought of dying before . . .?" I solemnly look at the ground now, playing with a pebble near my feet.
"Obviously, but the weird thing is . . .," he pause for a moment. "I don't want to die and want to live instead".
"I wish I were like you," I scoff at him.
"You are," he puts a hand on my shoulder. "You want to live".

 

 


A cough makes us turn our heads. Taehyung smiles at us, his hands at his pockets. His hoodie up like always, he sits in the back of us, closer to the brick wall. "I see you guys are talking about what I usual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter