Breakeven

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​"I'll go wherever you go because I love you to that extent"

      ----------         Bracing myself, I look at Nini. She sighs loudly and slumps herself onto the couch. Jimin's gone. He's not coming back to Seoul. As much as I love him, I don't want to go back to the place I hated. I hated everything about that place. The people especially. Parts of my mind tells me that I should go to Jimin and this other part tells me to stay before my depression hits me hard. I never wanted to see them ever again. My parents. My older brother. I hate them so much. Too much ing pressure. Too much of their words consuming my mind. I'm not perfect. I never was perfect or near perfect. I'm human and I could only handle things in my way. I'm surprised I didn't faint because of overstressing myself in Busan. Sure, the ocean view was great and the weather was cold. But I can never seem to enjoy those beautiful sceneries because of them.      

Sometimes I wonder, was I ever happy in my life before I met Jimin?

 

"Jungkook, how the hell are you going to get to Busan?" Nini finally speaks up as she stretches her back.

 

" . . .I'll figure it out . . .," I silently get up, to wash my face. I look in the mirror, such a pitiful sight. It's been a day since Jimin broke up with me. Why did he break up with me over text? I thought I was important to him. I've become restless and haven't slept since yesterday. Nini stayed with me, trying to comfort me. But, it hurts. I'm going after him, even if it meant to see my parents again.

 

I went back to my apartment, packing up to go to Busan on a train. My heart starts to anxiously race. I glance over at my desk to see a polaroid picture of me and Jimin. He's my light that'll guide me to be happy. I can't lose him. Not like this. I pack even more vigourously, biting my bottom lip. As I walk out my door, Suga calmly stands there arms crossed. He looks up at me and smirks.

 

"You're going to Busan?" He points to my luggage and I just nod. "I'm going with you". Wait what? My eyes went bigger and I just start to laugh. I thought he was some type of love rival. Is this some type of truce? I stop laughing when he reveals a packed bag of his belongings.

 

"You got be kidding me man," I facepalm as he triumphfully laughs as we both walk to the train station. The whole walk was eerily quiet and reeks of tension. I mean I was about to fight him so many times. Like I lost count. The crowds pushes us closer as his height is small just like Jimin. His nose touching my back makes me miss Jimin being clumsy. We enter the train station, the crowd dispersing into different ways. My instincts made me grab Suga's wrist as we walk toward the ticket booth. He seems to be taken aback by my actions and lets me pull him through the crowd. I sigh loudly to see the whole gang of people I obviously know. Taehyung in his ripe long-sleeved shirt and granny pants, screaming happily. Nini with her gym shorts and sweater, distancing herself with her earphones. Hoseok in his white hoodie and pink cap, and Namjoon in his black long-sleeved and black cap just casually chatting away. I can't believe they're all going to be here with me.

 

"Oh, Suga! Jungkook!" Nini waves at us both frankly as we approach them. Suga gives her a tight hug, Taehyung glaring staggers at him. He looks at Taehyung with a small smile and backs away.

 

"So, we all are going to Busan?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter