Funeral

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Saying goodbye was the most hardest thing I did in my life. I just couldn't say goodbye"

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

The gray hues of clouds form above me. Was it going to rain? I already check in with the morgue and my dad's body already prepped. I'm waiting for his body to arrive. I can't believe it's already the funeral. The offical funeral. What's weird is that I can't even cry. I can't cry right now. It's like my soul is out of me. No emotions. Like before I met Jimin. All I feel is an empty space around me. Isolating myself from the colors around me. All my colors are fading. My world is turning grey once again. I loosen my tie. I look into my reflection in the glassy door. I look pale, my eyes have bags under them. My nose and eyes are also puffy and pinkish.  Eunyeon hurries in her all black dress, she carries the decorations and place them in the right way. Her boyfriend from the flower shop, gets the frame and places it near the edge of where the casket is suppose to be. 

"Kookie?" I turn my head, Jimin's hair is slick back and he adjust his gloves. "The casket arrived and the guests are waiting outside". 

The back door pops open and I hurry outside along with Jimin. He grabs the handle of the casket, then I do. The workers help us place the casket inside. Eunyeon gets more decorations and the food place in a long narrow table that's in another room. I brush my hands on my thighs, adjsuting my tie again. Jimin grabs my wrist and pulls me closer. His face is oddly close to me. He smiles softly at me, fixing my collar.

 

 

 

 

"You ready?" he whispers in my ear. My cheeks were already visibly red and I barely to manage to respond back to me, instead I just nod shyly. He ruffles by hair and kisses my cheek. Jimin is so sly I ing swear!! I facepalm, my face burning from embarassment. I hurry and stand by myself to greet the guests. The doors open by Eunyeon's buddies, Jungyoo stands there. She shakes my hand. "Look, Jungkook. Just pretend you don't hear what these adults be saying".

"What . . .?" she already walks inside the other room. I turn my head and look above me. A guy with piercings on his lips and eyebrow, smiles at me. Also revealing another piercing on his tongue. 

"Hey bro," He shakes my hand and gives me a tight hug. "The name's Jungki. Second oldest. I'm glad to meet you. I'm from your dad's first wife".

"O-oh," well then. His tattoos are pretty sick and cool. I didn't know my dad had more than two wives. What the hell? I massage my temples then another man that looks like he's in his thirties, shakes my hand. "Hello, Jungkook. I'm Jungsu, the oldest of all siblings. Thank you so much for doing this funeral for dad because everyone else was busy". His eyes were fill with tears. "If only . . .I was there . . ." He walks off.

 

 

 

"Hello, younger brother!" Some dude with light brown hair literally puts me in choke hold and ruffles my hair. I start to laugh awkwardly. "I'm Jungmoo! I'm from dad's third wife. Ya know? Our older sis is Jungyoo". I nod my head at his words cluelessly. He chuckles and lets go of me, walking off. Third wife? Did my dad had multiple wives or what? Another girl walks in with similar feautures of Jungyoo but with a bob of blonde hair, she turns to me. "Sorry about my twin, Jungmoo. I'm Jungyi by the way". I smile at her and shake her hand. Then a guy tall and broad shoulder with a buzz cut, shakes my hand. "I'm Jungoh, the oldest from dad's third wife". It's sort of weird how they're older me and I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter