Protect

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't hate you, I'm disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be"

                  ---------------            

Taehyung sink to his knees. His cheeks now damp with his tears. His anxiety attack is happening right now. I couldn't do anything since Suga gripped onto my shoulder. I look down at him, he won't let me help Nini or Taehyung. Nini's cheek turns a shade of violet as she massages it. The sister looks at Nini, shockingly. As if she never thought her brother's girlfriend would protect her from Taehyung.

 

" . . .why did you try to hurt her?" Nini's tone was calm. Like really scary yet calm. Taehyung slowly lifts up his hand to caress her cheek. She slaps his hand away. His expression turn remorseful.

"Ni, she kept taking the pain from me, she kept blaming me . . .," Taehyung's voice cracks a bit. The truth is revealing and I guess, he couldn't handle it. "She kept saying 'why couldn't you behave? why can't you just go to college? What the hell I am supposed to do?"

 

His sister just looks at him, frowning. "You're so ing stupid!!"

She charges at him, but then Nini grabs her arm. His sister elbows Nini's stomach hard. Nini bite her lip, holding in her pain. Taehyung angrily glares daggers into his sister's eyes. "Mom told us to be strong when she's gone. You've been so distracted and selfishly hurting yourself, you forgot about mom and what we promised her!! You didn't even ing attended the funeral. Where were you?!"

 

"I had to look for someone very important to me and my friends," Taehyung then makes eyecontact with me. He must be talking about Jimin. "He was like a mom . . .". Jimin was like a mom to all of us. Smiling and hiding all of the pain by masking a smile. Working hard and worrying about our careers. Like how he treats Suga.

 

"What the ? Since when---"

"SHUT THE UP!! SINCE WHEN WAS OUR MOM LIKE A ING MOTHER?! SHE COULD OF LEFT OUR FATHER!!"

"I know, Taehyung. She was naive and didn't have the guts to leave him . . .," his sister tone her voice down.

 

Taehyung crosses his arms. Not uttering a single word. "You are just like her too". Then he grabs Nini by the wrist, stomping away from his sister. The sister stands there, thinking deeply and just sighs glancing up to the ceiling of the mall. The chandelier sparkling and the sunlights making the room a lot brighter. Suga lets go of his grip on my shoulder, I rub my face with both of my hands. "Suga, I feel like the past is coming back and living in the present. I feel like ever since we are crossed paths, the past hits us again and again".

 

"Maybe the past never disappeared. It was always there and we just ignored it". Taehyung's sister looks up at Suga when he said those words. Maybe things never changed, we just force ourselves into thinking we're happy. Happiness are just in moments and don't last forever. This has been such a peaceful week, everyone was in a state of happiness. Why i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter