Allies

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Because . . . you were the only one for me. That's why". 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

Jimin's POV

 

Jungkook is taking extra classes today which is a Sunday. I end up cleaning up his apartment, but it was already all tidy up. I yawn, looking at the time. Jungkook must be in class, I wonder what's he up to. Then, someone knocks on the door. I immediately open it with a smile. My smile fades into a frown. Junghyun is standing there.

"Umm . .. Junghyun? Right?" I try to keep my cool. "So . . . umm, what are you doing here?"

"I've come here to apologize to Jungkook . . .," He slightly lowers his head, putting his hands together. 

"Isn't it a bit too late?" My eyebrows furrows, my lips press into a small line. "You weren't even at the funeral".

"Jimin . . .my son that day was sick . . .," His eyes meet mines. "I wasn't able to attend anyway since I didn't even get an invitation". 

"Well, whatever. Jungkook's not here," I slam the door on him. I peek through the blinds to see him still standing there shivering in the rain. He looks like he's very cold. I didn't even want to open the door for him. For what he did to Jungkook is not something that could heal easily. Even time can't heal some scars.

 

 

 

After a while, I'm very bored. Then my phone starts to vibrate, Jihyun calling me. "Hey, little bro. You okay?" I haven't kept contact since that incident when Jungkook was sick. I never knew what Seokjin did after he drove my knocked out litttle brother home.

"Jimin, I'm sorry . . . .," he sounds like he's sobbing. But why?

"Hey . . .Jihyun?" I could only hear him sniffling. "Tell me what's wrong?"

"I WANT TO DIE JIMIN!!" His cries makes my heart shatter into little pieces. But my brother has a whole life to live like me and everyone else. He was always so happy and overprotective. Just why . . .why does he want to kill himself? 

"NO!! DON'T YOU ING DARE DO ANYTHING!!" Tear start to flow down my cheek. "I'M GOING TO BUSAN!!" I hurry up and rush out to the train station. I need to hurry and save my little brother.

 

 

I couldn't lose my little brother like this. Sure he's a bit queer sometimes and is very annoying but. . . he's still my brother. I don't want him to die like this. I guess remembering that time where Taehyung almost died. It gave me a nightmare where I dreamed about Taehyung with black wings, laughing hysterically. Blood drips down his forehead, he looked into my eyes and screamed. That's when I woke up with a bead of sweat rolling down my forehead. I don't want to lose anyone and I want to live. If I could be able to live and breathe, I want to live. To live is a privilege or a choice. But to me, you have to live. 

"This damn boy . . . .," My knuckles were already white. "Why . . .why are doing this to yourself?"

I hurry up on the train, impatiently tapping my feet. The rain is falling again. Oh wait . . .is Junghyun still waiting? Hmmm.

 

 

 

----------------------------- Back to Jungkook's POV-----------------

 

 

"Look, Jihyun . . . .," Suga scrunches his face in disgust. "Jihyun tried to pull your life support plug".

"What?" I open my eyes wide. Shook by his words. I could've died by Jimin's little brother. "H-how did you know?"

"Me and Taehyung saved you . . .," The awkward silence fills the air. "But that doesn't mean anything. I saved your life. I'm not giving up on Jimin".

"I know . . .," I look outside the window. "What about Hoseok?"

"To be honest, I don't want to hurt him . . .," Suga's eyes lower to the floor. "He deserves somebody better than me".

"But you think you deserve Jimin?" I glare at him. "Hoseok loves you very much. He could be that light that guides you out of the darkness. Okay?"

"I love Jimin . . .you can't just give up on something you love," His eyebrows furrows at me. 

"Isn't that the same for Hoseok?" Another silence fills the atmosphere. No other word were said during this train ride. It's true that you can really give up, you find yourself trying again and again. It's kind of stupid how humans minds work. 

 

 

 

We get off back to the place I hate so much. Back to the place where my nightmares come alive. I hate this ing place where all my memorie just crash into my mind. I can't forget those haunting memories. I end up shivering, not sure if I want to step further into the sidewalk. Then a slight push makes me stumble forward. "Yah!!"

"Hurry up. We need to find your boyfriend," Junghyun grabs both my shoulders and guides me walking away. Suga goes in front of us, walking in a fast pace. The cold air in Busan makes my ears turn pink and my hands freeze. The snow slowly drops, then somehow starts to snow even more. Like how is that physically possible? The snow tickles my nose and I start to sneeze. "Geez. It's a bit cold to be walking there. I think we should get a cab".

"Okay!" So all three of us were sticking out our thumbs and hollering at cars. But of course, who would want help three grown up boys with no licenses. Then Junghyun hurries and calls his girlfriend. "Babe, we need you to drop us off".

 

 

 

A small mini van pulls up to the curb, we hurry in. Junghyun sits in the front. Me and Suga were in the back. Then I accidently bump my hip to the carseat. It was . . .a little baby. Oh my god. It's my nephew! I end up smiling a little too big. The baby giggles at me.

"Ah, Jungkook. This is your nephew . . .," Junghyun snorts and turn his head to face us. "Jungkook meet Jungkook".

I start to burst into laughter. "Why did you name him after me?"

"Because when he grows up," Junghyun ruffles my hair. "He'll be strong just like you". I look down at this small baby. Oh man, I don't want him to be like me. To be depressed or have issues with every little thing. I'm a horrible role model. I can't do anything right. I don't know why but my smile fades away sadly. His girlfriend starts to play a song. Suga's eyes light up. 

"Whoa . .. is that m-my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter