Sister

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Life flashes right through your eyes"

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------

 

We reach our destination, the small store have some cheap suits to wear. The picture frame from the flower shop was ready, everything all in a day. But, it'll take three days for the body prepping. "Jungkook . . . .?"

"Yeah?" I feel small arms wrap around my sides. Jimin nuzzles his head into my back. I start to blush, blowing my bangs. I couldn't help but laugh a little. He starts to sway me, giggling. I turn to face him and place my forehead on his. "Seriously, what do you want?"

"You seem a little quieter than usual . . .," he rubs the nape of his neck, pressing his lips. "I just want to make you happy".

"Well you se--" "Yes, I know. Happiness is temperary. Happiness happens in moments. But guess what? So does sadness".

I sit down and fix my shoelace. "You really do read my mind". He bends down on one knee, tying my shoelaces. 

 

 

My cheeks sort of flush, he seems to be so mature right now. His eyes looking down at my shoelaces, his plump lips in a straight line. He's wearing his glasses too. God. This is pure torture for my eyes. He looks up at me, smirking. "You good?"

I cross my arms and stick the tip of my shoe on his nose. "Thanks peasant".

He caresses my hand and kisses the top of it. "Yes, my prince". I end up fanning myself, abruptly getting up while stumbling on my own feet. He ends up grabbing me by the waist. This is so weird since I'm taller and bigger than him. "You okay?"

"Yeah . . .," I swear Jimin makes my heart beat. He's so precious to me. My phone starts to vibrate. "Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?" Nini's voice scares the living out of me. "I t-tried to look everywhere!!" I press the phone on my chest.

"Yo, Eun. Where are we anyway?" 

"Still in Seoul duh," Eunyeon gathers all the paper plates in a bag. "It's just a small neighbourhood".

 

 

 

After the whole trip, I guess I still need to pack up my things and finally leave the clinic. I zip up the duffle bag, squishing my shirts in. "God damn it!!" I end up sitting on my luggages. "Look here you damn bag, get my clothes in!!". I want to go Super Saiyan on this bag, but the nurse kind of peek into my room. 

"Jungkook . . . .umm do you need me to assist you?" She walks in, putting her hands behind her back. Why do I feel like she's hiding something behind her back? I shift away from her, causing me to stumble aback to the side of my bed. 

"N-no . . .I'm fine," I just want to get out of here. Who the hell is she? She just giggles like a little girl and does this little bow and just stands there. Her smiling darkly becomes a frown. ! I need to run now!!

She giggles again, but this time not so sanely. Her gaspy laugh makes me scared. "YOU KILLED HIM!! YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!"

"WHO THE ARE YOU!?" I end up up running down the corridor. Bumping into nurses and some patients. I could hear screaming from a distance. The girl stabs an innocent patient. I charge at her, fumbling to the ground. Pulling her wrist to the ground, causing my hand to bleed since she leans her hand slightly on my hand. I wince in pain, my eyes b with tears. 

"YOU KILLED HIM!! YOU KILLED HIM!!" She cries, giving up. I let go off her wrist, pulling her up back to her feet. She stops screaming and looks down at the floor. She ends up sitting on the floor, her face looking aloof as she furrows her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter