Give Up

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll never give up on you"

 

 

 

 

 

--------------

 

 

Brawling on the floor, I now am throwing all my fists at him. Not stopping at all. The tears blur my eyes, no more holding in. I sock him one more time, the impact causing his jaw to tighten in pain. He spurts out blood, sinking to his knees. Throwing up blood, he is now on all fours. I didn't know what to do. I end up smirking at him, lifting him up by the collar. "I win". He just frowns at me, laying his head on my shoulder surprisely. Then the tears fall, he grips onto my shirt. I settle him down, standing above him. He didn't look at me. I just trot away from him. Leaving him. A part of me feels like I ruined such a good relationship. Friendships don't last forever. I don't care anymore, I never did. Too many people betrayed me including my own blood. Why is the world mistreating me? I'm only a person with feelings too. Now, all these regrets make me want to gag. My father died . . . that was the only thing I could think about.

"Junghyun, did you know?" I mumble under my breath, it's only me and my brother now. I don't think he even cares. Now he's free from his mother too. I lower my eyes down to floor, stopping in my tracks. Just looking solemnly out the window, the sunrays are hitting my face. The warmth of the sun rays make me close my eyes. Breath in. Out. I need to make the best funeral for dad.

 

 

 

I slowly pack my things in the clinic room I've been in for awhile. Or it felt like it. This friday is the day I'll leave here. I'm going to miss this place for some odd reason. " . . . .I know you're here". The hidden figure watching me the whole time reveal itself.

"Jungkook . . .you're bleeding!!" Eunyeon grabs my wrist and looks closely at my face. I push her away and she keeps pulling me closer. "Who did this to you?!"

"Leave me alone!!" I snap at her, she flinches back away from me. Dropping my wrist, she lowers her head in shame. "Get the hell away from me". She chokes back a sob, throwing a folder fill with papers in my arms. She runs off, emotions running through her mind. I sigh loudly, crounching down to pick up the folder. The small blue folder title written in marker was called : Funeral Preparations. I open the first page to see her drawing of herself with a thumbs up. 'I'll help you make a beautiful funeral, so your dad will move on to the light happily'.

"This damn idiot. . . .," Eunyeon is an idiot if she thinks that I'll ever like her in my life again.

 

 

I scan through the pages, she really did got everything planned out. She had a location of a place where we can use for the funeral. She already bought flowers in the shop. Eunyeon really did contact all these people to prep dad's funeral. I really hated how much she cared because I can't do anything back to her except making her cry. "Damn . . .".

I end up walking down the empty gardens again, looking for her. "Eunyeon . . .?"

She is literally in a corner, hugging her knees to her chest. "What do you want?"

I squat down to her level. "Thank you. I really do need you to help me out . . .". She didn't budge to even look at me. " . . . .and promise me to do my wedding too".

Her head slowly rises and her face is grinning too big right now. "I GET TO PLAN NOW!?".

 

 

We became allies and end up walking around in a flower shop. "Excuse me?". She taps the male worker, he looks around our age.

"Oh hey. Eunyeon, you looking for something?" He flashes a smile at her revealing green braces and his hair is just really curly and up. 

"Ki, do you have any umm . . . .those flowers with that hard name . . .?" she touches her chin in deep thoughts. " . . . .".

He chuckles at her. "Do you mean chrysanthemums? Eun, I taught you all the names remember? Geez. If you're going to plan events, you better know your flowers".

"Shut up, Kihyun!!" She groans in distress, flinging her arms up. "It's not my fault that I just can't learn. Blame my parents for giving birth to me!"

"Okay, do you guys want the frame too? And the ribbons?" He totally ignores her complaining and gives me a receipt. "Make sure to pick it up, right?" I simply nod at him.

 

 

 

"I'm scared . . .," we arrived at the morgue. Seriously, seeing my dad lifeless on a metal table doesn't sound right at all. Eunyeon massages my shoulder and pushes me inside. Right when we went inside this room with a brightass light, death is the only thing I could smell. I mean it's like smelling like . . .like . . .I don't know. Dead people?!

"Damn, it ing stinks like hell," Eunyeon still has her hands on my shoulders. "Keep walking".

"Why are you behind me?" I slightly turn my head. "Scared?"

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter