Late

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"All my mistakes are drowning me"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------(LISTEN TO V STIGMA ^^ when reading)

 

My hands start to twitch, my eyes filling with water. I have to hurry!! I tuck my phone in my pocket. My heart breaks into pieces. Ironically, I feel so inflicted. Why does my heart hurt when I hear the screams of brother, calling out to her? I end up running down the street, cautiously this time before I get ran over. Lesson learned. I didn't care to leave my friends and boyfriend confused of where I went, but I feel a small tug of my sleeve. Jimin, behind me, smiles reassurely to me. He nod his head as I turn to get a taxi.

 

 

We both practically throw ourselves into the taxi, russling in. "Sir, can you please take me the hospital? Please hurry!!"

"That'll be about ten dollars," His outstrech his hand to me, oh my ing god. I roll my eyes and pull out a ten dollar bill. He smugly grins and turns to drive. Very slowly. Like god damn why are driving so slow?!

Jimin hovers to the front seat, wait what?! He grabs the driver's neck and puts his in a choke hold.
​"JUNGKOOK DRIVE!!"

I plop myself on the driver's seat as Jimin was beating him up in the back seat. I push my feet hard on the accelerator, my head sinking into the seat. My bangs blowing as we pull into the parking lot for the hospital. What a waste of my ten dollars, the driver shivers at us and cover his head. I smirk at him, outstretching my hand. "That'll be about ten dollars".

 

 

His hand shakes as he gives me back my money. I look over to Jimin, nodding my head. He nods back as we both sprint to the front office of the hospital. The nurse rudely glares at us. I glare back at her, "Where is Ms. Jeon?"

"Um, was I supposed to help you?" This ing , I swear I will slap her in the face. She just scoffs at me. I slam both my hands on the desk. My jaw tightens, my knuckles turn white.

"Yes, I need your ing help. You work here, right? Now find my damn mom before she ing dies!"

She types the last name 'Jeon' quickly, scared to make eye contact with me. Ugh, why are people being so ing rude today?! My mother is over here dying and , I'm still being mistreated as always.

 

 

"JUNGKOOK?!" A familiar rapsy deep voice calls out to me over down the hallway near the E.R room. I couldn't help myself but run towards there, wrapping my arms around that man. I cry in his arms for the first time, the warmth I never had in my childhood feels unreal. What happen to him? I'm not resenting him, but I miss him. I miss my father in my life. All these questions left me in stuck rut, I didn't know why he left me alone with that lady.

" . . .Dad . . . ," I didn't even have the courage to ask instead I cry. I cry because I was frustrated with myself. Didn't know what to do. Didn't know how to make things better. I was naive, hopeless, and lost. Lost without this figure in my life. "Is mom going to be okay?"

This is the first time in years, I called her my mom. This the first time in ten or more years, I come face to face with him. I didn't know what make my heart . . .warmer and worry for my so-called family. This surging feeling makes me ten times more worried than what I was like before. Why did I care so much when at the end of the day, I'll end up alone again?

 

 

We wait patiently, in an awkward silence. I just lean onto Jimin's shoulder for comfort, the tears streaming down my cheeks. I miss her. Her cooking. Her smile. Why did I push her away when I was an adolenscent? At the age of fifteen? Why did I leave at age 17, no traces left of me for her to be reminded about her son? What happened to that child? That child . . .was lonely . . .alone . . . .a voice left unheard. I was so alone into the darkness, she abandon me into it. But why do I not want to lose her? I don't want you to leave me, mom.

"You've grown up to be a fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter