Bliss

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be a voice, not an echo"

   

 

   

 

------------------------

 

 


I arrive yet again, to the hospital. I noticed Jimin's whole personality changed. It's been another week, and no progress so far in saving his sanity. He still sits there and bitterly laughs at me. He's acting like more of his age I guess. Sometimes, he can have a bit of attitude. Occasionally ignoring the food I given to him, or just ignoring me in general.

 

 


"You going to ignore me again?" I stand near the window, crossing my arms leaning my back again the wall. Jimin just scoffs and continues to read his book. I groan loudly on purpose. This is the first time I ever made so much effort for someone. This whole week I get calls from my mother. But of course, I didn't bother to answer it. I don't why she's making the effort to care about me now. It's so ing irritating.

 

 


"Jimin . . ., you need to eat something . . .,"of course he didn't answer. I couldn't really take it anymore, so I grab the bowl of rice and roasted chicken to his face. He turns his head sideways, avoiding the bowl that's right at his face. I wave the bowl, urging him. He's still not budging at all. What the hell?!

"Here comes the plane, phewwww," I start to make airplane noises while holding the spoon of rice. Putting the spoon near his mouth, I wait for his response. He gulps, still avoiding me and my attempts. "Jimin, eat the god damn food!"

"No! I don't want to eat that food!" He crosses his arms like a little boy.

"What do you want, god damnit?! A ing salad?!"

 

 

 


He gets oddly quiet. Oh god. He's going on a vegan diet. I face palm and he just bitterly laughs again! I glare at him, he just casually shrugs. At least he's eating.

"I'm getting you a damn salad. You better eat it," I rush out to the nearest store nearby the clinic. I walk in bursting out the door, the cashier flinches in surprise. He then face palm and I hurry up to buy a premaid salad. I look at the time, I've been here for about two damn minutes. God. Jimin must eat now! The cashier slowly, like so damn slow, hands me my change. I grab the salad and run out the store til there is n tomorrow.

 

 

 


I sprint inside the clinic, bumping into nurses and patients walking so damn slow. I kick the door open and Jimin glances over at me, speechless. I start to breathe hardly, my head feeling a bit dizzy. Must've strain something since I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter