Build Up

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You will be happy. Life is worth living. Everything will be okay". 

 

 

 

------------

 

 

I got to admit, I look stunning in front of the mirror. I strike a pose, blowing a kiss to the mirror. Then the mothering door opens. I flinch and hurry to pretend to search for something.

"O-oh hey . . .," I turn my head with a awkward grin. Junghyun sighs at me, and looks up with a smirk.

"Well, you look rather dashing," He chuckles, making me red in the face out of embarassment. "Seriously, you do. Anyway . . .I guess I'm walking you down the aisle whether you like it or not".

"I know . . .," I groan, slouching my back and pouting my bottom lip. 

He just laughs lightly, ruffling my hair. "I can't believe you're getting married . . .almost a sophmore in college too. A kid like you . . .deserved to be happy".

 

 

I just flick his forehead. "You deserve to be happy too, ".

We both burst into laughter. He raises a eyebrow and I hold his arm. We walk down the corridor, meeting the bride. This was the first time seeing Nini so . . .girly with makeup on. Her haircut makes her more prettier. Pssh, it was my idea for her haircut. Her father greets me and Junghyun with a small smile. Oh, boy. I hope he could handle Taehyung being his son-in-law. 

"Hey, bride. You ready to face our husbands?" I give her a wink, she just scoffs. Putting her veil down, laughing hysterically. I mean happily. 

"You bet!!" The wide door opens, the piano plays. Oh so cliche. Except the fact that the song on the piano isn't even the wedding song. It's Suga damn song. He plays the piano gracefully, smiling at me. I nod my head as he did too. I scan through the crowd, seeing my half-siblings going a little crazy.

 

 

"Ahhhh!!!" A high pitch fangirl scream makes me turn my head to see Jihyun and Hoseok sounding like ing dolphins on acid. Namjoon is also screaming loudly. These are definitely not my friends, ha . . .who I am kidding. They're my family. Eunyeon is crying loudly while her florist fiance. Not boyfriend. She told me specifically to label him as that. 

"Seokjin, stop eating it! Not now!" I hear Jungyi stopping Seokjin to stop eating the buffet. Oh my god. This wedding hasn't even started it. What the ?! Okay, now I'm next to Jimin. Jimin's hair is gel up and in a simple grey suit like me. He's so ing beautiful. I think I might cry. He looks back at me, giggling. The priest comes up saying whatever the hell the damn book wrote, I don't know. I'm just here looking at my damn huband's gorgeous face. I'm getting impatient. Will we kiss now?!

"Any objections?" The silence fill the air. Oh thank god . . .

"Wait!" Somebody had to ing say something. I swear to God . . .wait is that Nini's childhood friend? What's his name? Dylan? Ryan? Hmm  . . .John? Just who the hell is this guy? 

 

 

"Ni! Don't . . .please . . .I've love you more longer than he has . . .," Okay, I'm calling him Nini's bestfriend because I don't know his name!

" . . .Ry . . .do you actually love me?" I can't really see her face, but I feel like she's crying. "You became my bestfriend all because of money!!"

"I know I did! But I fall in love with you . . .," he starts to sob on his knees. "Please . . .don't . . .marry him . . .".

"You're late as always, Ryan . . .," she faces back to Taehyung. I motion Seokjin to manhandle this dude out of this wedding. He just gives me a thumbs up with cheeks full of  . . .food?! Seokjin grabs Ryan's arm, Ryan just painfully give her one last glance before quickly heading outside. Nini puts her head down in shame. I see Taehyung squeezing her hand in reassurance. Giving her a soft smile. Now then. The priest coughs out of awkwardness, now he finally announce the word!! FINALLY!! 

"Now do you, Jungkook Jeon, take Jimin Park as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest looks at me.

 

 

" yeah!" I immediately cover my mouth, why did I bluntly curse?! I cough awkwardly quickly. "I mean, I do . . .".

Jimin burst to laughter. The priest says the same thing. "Do you, Jimin Park, take Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Hell yeah . . .," he snorts and I facepalm. He grabs my hands. 

"Now you may kiss your husband". Now he pulls down my tie and yanks me down to a passionate kiss. Everyone is screaming their asses off. Now it's Taehyung and Nini's turn. 

"Now, do you Taehyung Kim take Nialynn Tows as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest looks displease by our cursing before. So, he expects the same reaction from Taehyung. He just blankly mutters a small yes. Oh god, it must be from before. I worry for him.

 

 

"And do you Nialynn Tows take Taehyung Kim as your lawfully wedded husband?" She puts the veil above her head, revealing her beautiful new haircut and make up also my idea by the way. 

"I . . . .I . . .," she stutters. Oh hell no girl. You made the man of your dreams heart break if you bail out now. "I . . .can't!" She burst into tears, Taehyung's face turns a bit too pale. Oh , is he about faint?! Mr. Tows grabs his daughter's hand.

"S-sweetie, what's wrong? You want to marry him, right?" her father is just confused as everybody else.

"Ryan . . .where is he?" Oh , this ! I furiously was about to grab her wrist and just scold her. What I mean by scold, I mean screaming at her ing face until she cries while holding her wrist. Jimin stops me, the whole crowd is whispering and this is just awful. How could Ni lead on Taehyung like that?!

 

 

"NINI!!" Seokjin is the first to scream at her. Thank you, Seokjin. "Just what the hell are you thinking?!"

"I can't marry him . . .," She looks down in shame, her tears falling. "I'm not . . .I----"

"ing ," Whoa. Wait a minute. Seokjin just called her a ?! My eyes were already wide open, my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter