I Needed You

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​"There was days I wondered if you really loved me"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

"N-no," my heart starts to beat at this unbelievable speed. I bite my bottom lip hard. "Y-you were never there!!"
My screams echoes the empty hallway in the clinic. My tears start to flow. Since when did he ever existed in my life?! I needed him and yet he wasn't there. Both of my parents were never there. Never.

 

 


"Jungkook!" Jimin comes in running as I sink to my knees.
"Jungkook. I know you're frustrated. I'm sorry . . .," I hear him choke back a sob. I hate him. I hate how right now as I'm an adult now, he's goes back into my family's life and up more things. "Look. I just want you here next to your mother. She wants to see you".
"But why now?!" I yell in the top of my lungs. Jimin grips onto my right shoulder, looking intently at me. "I NEEDED YOU. WE NEEDED YOU BUT NO!!" He's the reason why our family fell apart. Why my relationship with my mother was ruined. She was just so stressed and forgot about me. I was all alone in this solemn cold world. I always was so alo---

 

 


Jimin grabs my phone and hangs up on my supposedly father. "Calm down, babe. I know i-it's hard. Hearing about the people who you label as family, the people that didn't care enough for you self hatred . . .I know it's hard. . . .," He presses his head against my back. I look up at the ceiling, my cheeks feel wet. My heart breaks a bit. I don't feel guilty at all from not picking up her falls. Was I even part of my own family?

 

 

"When I needed them, they weren't even there . . .," I close my eyes, my tears stop surprisely. I'm done with everything they put me through. Jimin nuzzle his head into my back, wrapping his arms around me. I touch his hand that reach for my beating heart. Silently, Jimin hugs me from behind as I just stand there. My phone vibrates, I didn't want to pick up. I can't. Even if they're family, I can't go back to the place where my nightmares started. Never again will I stand there by their side. Their little boy they abandon isn't here. I'm a man, a man that has some place called home here in Seoul. There's no need for me to be back at Busan. I need to stay with Jimin and take care of myself for once in my life.

 

 

 


I'm tired. I really am. The throbbing pain in my chest calms down, but my head starts to spin. I rub my temples, Jimin stops hugging me. I face him with a dark smile taint on my lips. I lean onto his shoulder, there's too much going on in my head. I didn't cry because I was so angry at my own damn family.

 

 


My phone vibrates again, I take it out of my pocket. I hang up the phone call, putting my phone on silent. Jimin guides me to sit down, he leans his head now on my shoulder. We both sit absentmindedly, looking at the floor. Sitting still as time passes by.


"I guess . . .we should try to sleep off the pain, shall we?" Jimin stands up and clap his hands. I just smile so big at him. He's just so positive and so ing cute that it just makes everything in my life a little better. I love Park Jimin. He grabs my wrist, going back into our room. There we see the squad knocked out sleeping. On the floor, Taehyung look like he wrapped the blanket around him like a burrito. Nini was on top of him sideways, so her stomach were on him only. Her arms were flinging off his back. Namjoon just has his mouth opened, and snoring really loud on the chair with his arms crossed. Hoseok spooned Suga as they both looked comfortable on my hospital bed.

 

 


Jimin bursts out laughing, he turns to me giggling a bit. I facepalm, hiding the fact that I want to genuinely laugh. He then grabs my hand, kisses it. My cheeks start to turn so red, my eyes were open so big. "This is your family, Jungkook". I look around at my stupid friends, they are like my family. Wait. Let me rephrase that. They are my family. I pull the covers and place them on the other chair.
"Jimin, you wanna sleep?" I put a smug grin, sitting down. "You could sleep on my lap". Jimin scoffs and then blushes, avoiding my gaze.
"Be careful when you say that before I would kiss you," Wait what--- he sits on my lap, leaning his head closer to mines. I close my eyes, my heart racing. His soft plump lips presses against mines, so sweet. He pulls away and stands up. I couldn't help but bury my head into my hands.

 

 


"God damn it Jimin!!" I whisper, trying not to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter