Unveiling

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​"It's too hard to be away from you"

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

I'm not sure if I'm tripping or whatever. But seeing Namjoon in tears and hugging Jimin's doctor was a bit weird. I didn't know his relationships at all. Namjoon was that one friend in the background who's there but no one really knows what's going on with their personal life. I guess I am a bad friend. All I ever thought about was Jimin. I still do. He's not even here right now. He still needs time and I'm getting impatient. Very. Impatient.

 

 

"I wish I could hug a certain someone like that . . .," Suga whispers to himself. Little did he knows, I heard him and it just makes me fume with anger. He's still wanting to be rival after this whole week or so of being close friends. I don't want to misunderstand him or anything, but seriously can I be happy with Jimin for at least one month without happening?! God, are you listening to me?!

 

 

My eyebrows furrow and I bit my bottom lip again. "Hey, Suga. I see the others nearby that drinking place". He looks towards my direction of what I was looking at. We hurry ourselves to them. Nini frantically waves her hand along with Taehyung. Hoseok just nod his head at us.

 

 

"Hey guys. You ordering drinks?" I lurk around the restaurant, small and cozy. The wooden floor was smooth, the menu was written on a huge chalkboard hanging on the wall. Nini finds a table of seven because of Seokjin joining with us. Apparently, him and Nini were close before. But she looks afraid of him. She fidgets with her fingers, several times she glance over at Seokjin and Taehyung between her. Then she looks at me, I just put a small smile with my lips barely curving.

 

 

Nini just smiles back, I could tell something's wrong. She's hiding something. I could tell by her actions. But just what is she hiding?

 

 

Seokjin and Namjoon were just casually holding hands. They remind me of a sophisacated couple, like those rich couples who drink wine on a yacht at night. They seem happy, conversating with one another about politics or whatnot. I mean I didn't even pay attention, so I didn't know what the hell they were saying. Our drinks arrive and everyone was in a chirpy mood. Hoseok keeps clinging onto Suga as he complains loudly but Hoseok just didn't listen.

 

 

"YAh! JUNG HOSEOK I SWEAR-----too close!!" Suga's bashful face appears once again. I guess he gets embarass around other guys being close with him except Jimin. I wonder why I never seen Suga's tint cheeks around Jimin, yet he's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter