Confusion

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​"I won't ever leave you, but why did you leave me?"

          --------------         Taehyung's POV         I drop my phone. The loud crashs startles Hoseok and Namjoon. That ing text. No. She can't leave me! Tears fill up my eyes as I wipe them aggressively. I crouch down and sob into my hands. She can't leave. She can't leave. I don't what the hell am I supposed to do. Hoseok picks up my phone, furrowing his eyebrows. Namjoon takes off his glasses, rubbing his temples. "We're going now".     "Let's take a taxi!" He pulls me up and grips onto my shoulder. "We'll go get her back home". He emphasizes home to me. I couldn't help but grin at his statement. My feet take flight to the nearest taxi and we all sit in our seats. My heart is pounding loudly. Nini, wait for me. I look out the window, the cold seems to pass by already. The clouds part ways, revealing a gleaming sun. Maybe it's a sign. Namjoon keeps typing on his laptop, finding information. Hoseok just anxiously looks at Namjoon.     "Umm, sir. Can you like go faster?" I keep bothering the taxi driver man. The driver scoffs at me and puts out his hand. I know what's he asking. Ugh. For money. I slip in a fifty dollar bill to his hand as he smirks. The drive accelerates hella fast as Namjoon almost slammed his head against the back of the passager seat. Hoseok almost flew out the window but grabs onto my ing head for him to stay stable! He clings onto me as I sigh. There were several honks at our taxi, the driver rolls down his window. Flipping them off and cursing while driving in the speed of light. The car sways back and forth, going literally 120 miles or more! He starts to laugh like a maniac as all of us in the back were screeching.    

"WHAT THE !!??" We all holler in horror to see the damn driver on the other side where ongoing cars were heading towards us. This is not how I want to die. Not like this. The taxi yanks to the other side, we all lean to the right. Namjoon hovers to protect his laptop, his knees sinking to his chest. Hoseok, of course, holding onto me. I keep screaming so loud to the point all I could hear was the car moving and me screaming.

 

"AHHHHHHH!!" all of us scream to see us flying through the speed bumps and the airport was already in our eyes. The taxi soars, heading to the parking lot of Incheon Airport. The car stops abruptly, Hoseok body literally leap forward. He holds onto the passenger seat. Namjoon busting his head onto the back of the passenger seat. My head also crashing to the back of the driver's seat. We all breathe heavily, eyes open wide.

 

"That was something . . .," Namjoon whispers as he fumbles to put on his glasses. Hoseok breathes heavily still, gasping. The taxi driver claps his hands and starts to laugh.

 

"Okay, sons. Thanks for suggesting to drive faster," the taxi driver winks at us and gives us a thumbs up. I laugh genuinely and Namjoon facepalms. We set out the airport, my feet already sprinting inside. "Wait!!" Namjoon calls after and I turn around while running backwards for a quick second. Sending a blow kiss, he glares at me and smirks. I laugh and run back forwardly. I need to find her. She can't go.

 

I squint my eyes to see a familar figure. I chuckle lightly as I take off fastly. I stop in my tracks. My eyes solemnly looking at her hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter