Paths

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't regret the choices I make"

 

 

 


-------------


​Jimin's POV


My phone vibrates, I groan in anger because I want to relax and take a nap. I look at the caller I.D, Taehyung is calling me. "Yo, man".
"What is it, Taehyung?". I push my bangs back, sitting with my legs crossed.
"Hoseok . . .he . . .," his voice shakes a bit. Wait. Hoseok?! What the hell happened to him?!
"What's wrong with Hoseok?!" I massage my temples, just why the do people keep fainting in this story?! (A/N : Teehee)
"Well, he . . .umm sort of arrived at Nini's doorstep and all of us are here . . .but we just don't know what's wrong with him . . .," Taehyung's voice starts to sound scared. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ING DON'T KNOW?!!"
Now, he sounds like he's angry. "Ugh, Taehyung. Calm the down".
"How can I calm down when somebody is lifeless on the damn couch?!"

 

 


I get up, starting to gather my wallet and things. "I'm going over there".
"Okay see you," he pauses for a quick second. I hear Ni screaming. "I'M ING CALM, NAMJOON. CAN'T YOU SEE I'M CALM?!"
I hang up on him, opening my door. I fix my cap while walking through my porch, heading towards Nini's place. It was a far walk, but oh well. I knock on the door, already hearing wails of Taehyung and Nini. The door creaks open, Yoongi looks at me awkwardly. Why is he avoiding me? He just coughs, gesturing me to come in. Well, Seokjin is here. Which probably means he is the only person who knows what happening. . .I think.
"Taehyung, stop screaming. Nini, stop yelling at me on what to do. Namjoon, thank you for being the only sane person here. Yoongi, stop staring off in space like that," Seokjin starts lecturing and then he turns to point at me. "Jimin, you . . .you stay put and be a good guy like always".
"Umm . .okay," I slowly sit on the chair nearby. I look at Yoongi, he's still lost in his thoughts. I overheard him crying, I feel like a really bad friend.

 

 


"Guys, calm your !!" Seokjin angrily facepalms and groan. "He's still breathing, but he needs his medication".
"What do you mean?!" Taehyung screams in horror. "HE MIGHT DIE WITHO--"
"TAEHYUNG, I ING SWEAR IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE UP YOU WON'T BE TALKING ANYMORE!!"
Taehyung rubs the nape of his neck, speechless. " . . .but I care about Hoseok . . ."
"He's taking meds for mental illness, but it seems like he didn't take his medicine for a while,"  Seokjin places his hand on Hoseok's neck to check for a pulse. "I remember he talked about visitng a psychiatrist. I'm assuming he took medicine because those damn so-called doctors are just numbing the emotion pain, not actually solving it".

 

 


Yoongi furrows his eyebrows, thinking of what Seokjin just said. I never actually had help from a professional before for my mental unstability. "Since when was Hoseok . . .mentally illed?"
"I don't know Jimin, he's always showing a smile which he was hiding it from us," Seokjin lowers his head and sighs. "I don't get everyone or even myself. I'm not a doctor for these types of things . . .but there's nothing wrong with being emotional instead of holding it in . . .".
I make eyecontact with Yoongi, he looks back at me but quickly turns his head. Just why does he keep holding in his emotions?!
"But people have their reasons . . .it's just how the world works," Nini all of sudden scares all of us. "You guys seriously didn't notice we were quiet for awhile," she points at Taehyung, who is laying on the kitchen floor with his eyes wide open and his mouth. Umm . . .okay.
 

 

 

Seokjin just sits there, looking at the ground. "We just have to wait for him to wake up. I'll take him to my clinic".
"I'll go with you," Namjoon walks up, gathering Seokjin's bag and his phone. "But how the hell are we going to pick him up?".
" . . .Damn it, Namjoon. You just have to make it seem so complicated just to pick up and dump in the backseat," Seokjin scoffs at him.
"I honestly thought you would say trunk instead of backseat . . .," everyone turn to faces to Nini. She starts to blush out of awkwardness. "W-what?"
"I'm not that bad of a person," we all give him a dirty look. "Okay, I was an . . .probably still an . . ."

 

 


"Dude, you were about to punch your own boyfriend in the face and threatened my girfriend," Taehyung just makes things even more awkward than ever. I facepalm at all of them acting ridiculous right now.
"Anyway, we should take Hoseok to the hospital now . . .," Namjoon sighs loudly, picking up Hoseok's legs. "I lift the legs, you lift the arms".
"I . . .uhh think that---," I was about to say that it won't work, but Seokjin already got a hold of Hoseok's arms. They both walk out, holding Hoseok to the backseat. I walk outside along with them.
"Umm, are you sure you guys . . .got this?" I squint my eyes and furrow my brows.
"It's fine, Jiminnie. We got this," Seokjin gives me a thumbs up, I facepalm for like the ninth time or whatever time. They wave bye to me with their windows down, driving off to his clinic. I roll my eyes, blowing my bangs. As I turn around, Yoongi stands there with his arms crossed.

 

 


"Just pretend  . . .you didn't see me like that . . . .," He lowers his head, avoiding my gaze once again. " . . .Just---"
"Yoongi, stop. . .," I hold his wrist. " . . .what do you mean that you're okay?!"
"I lied, god damn it. I didn't want to burden you . . .," Yoongi holds my arm, trying to push me away.
"Yoongi! Just tell me what's wrong . . .," I push him against the wall. "Please just tell me . . ."
"You're not fair," he chuckles darkly. He pulls my collar and pulls me closer. "If I tell you, will you be okay with it?"
"Sure . . .," I didn't why he would ask that question. He pulls oddly closer. My eyes widen as his lips brush against mines. He kisses me all of a sudden. I try to push him off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter