Truth

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We do stuff that's best for us" (Sorry for no updating much lately ;()

 

 

 

 

 

------------- 

Jimin's POV <3

 

 

"Are you ing serious right now?!" I can't believe we just shared a happy date and now he wants to break up with me.

"I am . . . ," Jungkook looks hestiant. "Jimin, I'm dying okay?! I was actually really happy today, but the reason why I escaped the clinic so you can finally be free".

"What do you mean be free?!" Tears start to form in my eyes. "You can't do this to me . . .to yourself. Jungkook, I know very well that you never wanted to break up with me".

"Okay, I didn't intend to but . . .," God damn it, Jungkook. Just what is going inside that head of yours? I really hate this side of you. " . . .earlier in the bathroom  . . .blood just keep gushing out of my throat . . .".

" . . . .why didn't you just tell me?" My voice cracks into a whisper, my throat croaks. " . . .why do you keep hiding the pain . . .?" 

He didn't answer me. Jungkook looks down, avoiding my gaze. He lowers his head in shame, not uttering a single word. Why? Just why does he keep doing this to himself?

 

 

 

 

"Hey guys!" Taehyung's voice fills the silence, causing us to fake smile at him. "OOooo alone time". He winks at us and I pretend to gag, faking a laugh. Jungkook pretends too, Taehyung doesn't notice the tension between us two. "Anyway, we should go to the train and go back to the clinic".

"Yeah . . .," Jungkook surprisely grabs my wrist, walking with Taehyung. Why is he doing to me? He's unfair. His touch of his hand holding my wrist fades away coldly when he stands to the ticket line of the rain. 

"When I leave . . .make sure you move on and forget everything we had," His back is turned to me. The distance between our feelings is going farther, I could no longer reach him anymore. But my heart thinks otherwise, my arms wraps around him. I could no longer stand this distance. I sob into his back. Snuggling my cheek against his back. He stands still, not inching a move. 

"This is the last time you will hug me like this," his voice makes me cry even more. 

"No!!" The train arrives, the doors opening. I can't stand this anymore. I press my toes and pull him back. "Don't leave me!!" 

 

 

 

He pulls me away from him, now facing me. He holds my hand and kisses it softly. "This is i---" I kiss him passionately. Deepening the kiss as I tiptoe. To my surprise, he pulls me closer by the waist. We were breathless, he places my hand on my cheek. But his hand starts to shake uncontrollably. He's crying too, not wanting to let of me.

"I-I'm sorry . . .," he sobs into my shoulder. I look down to see blood dripping down his chin. "Ugh . . ..I'm sorry  . . ."

He falls into arms, my body freezes. What the hell I am supposed to do? "SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!" 

 

 

 

The ambulance takes him back to clinic along with everyone else. I sit again in this too familiar E.R waiting room. Just why does this keep happening to us? 

"Jungkook will be fine," Nini pats my shoulder, not really comforting me by saying obvious lies. "He's strong . . .". He's not strong, that damn coward hid his pain. To me, people who act like they're strong are always the weakest.

"He told bluntly he was going to die," I look down at the floor, Nini gasps. "He is going to die, no doubt about that".

"You both are ing stupid," My eyes widen at her words. "Just what makes you think he'll die? Why the is everyone so damn negative?! He is going to live since he has a reason for it. He has you to live for".

" . . .," I didn't say anything, her words make me speechless. 

"I believe in him and you. You both can make it even if you go through so much . . .," she looks over at Taehyung who's sound alseep on her lap. "We all are going to live . . ." her voice breaks into a sob. "We are going to survive in this ed up world".

 

 

No words came out for the next two hours, seriously. Nini falls asleep on my shoulder. I'm the only one wide awake. Overthinking about everything. What ifs in my head. All these damn memories breaking my heart. My eye feel heavy, I close them.

" . . .Jimin?"  Nini shakes me. "Oh thank god. You're awake . . .".

"Hmmgh?" I groan in pain, stretching my back. "Oh damn . . .it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter