Paramour

A House Of Cards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​"It's not going to work, okay. Sometimes in life, you really got to move on"

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------

 

​Namjoon's POV

        It's not like I wanted to break up with him. I mean, Seokjin was a great guy. He's literally the love of my life. But, sometimes we could fight here and there. I'm not cut for a relationship since I want to study. Honestly, is that what I really want? Being an adult with no morals. Hell. I rather die than be like that. It's not like I'm passionate about anything. I'm smart enough to go to achieved something bigger and better. Taehyung's content with being a worker at the mall, he's not even going to college. He has something that I want. Happiness. Meeting Jin in my honor English class, was happiness.       ​When we met was about three years ago, where I barely got out of high school. He was two years older than me. We met because I sort of broke his bike that was parked. Yeah . . . I didn't know how I broke it. He was furious with me, his ears turned pink and his jaw clenching, not uttering a word. It was like a breeze before a storm. Silent first, then an explosion just erupts. So, we end up developing a relationship by my debt of paying him back for his bike. Thank God that bike existed.     One memory I remembered clearly, was the scent of his cooking. He would always cook meat for me. The meat was always tender and with rice, my god. It was delicious. I spent time with him cooking. When I tried, I didn't even hold the knife properly. Like I didn't understand the protocols of holding a knife. I didn't even properly cut it. I mean . . .I'm pretty sure the round part of half the onion was supposed to face on the counter. Apparently, I was wrong. Maybe I did it on purpose. Seokjin's body was leaning on mines, guiding me on how to cut an onion. How surreptitious. His chin was on my shoulder, I could hardly breathe.       ​Now, I miss the warmth. The warmth of being loved. I mean my parents loved me and I had no problems. Maybe that's what made me problematic on the inside. Nothing. Blank. My life was just so boring. So what if I had everything? That didn't mean I was happy. High school was a bit of a downfall. Not my grades. My passions just fell. Everything just felt kept on the inside. Just silently listen to my parents, do well in school, have friends, and just normal. Too normal for me. I want to expand my world. I want to become someone big and be passionate about something.     Taehyung's erted remarks of netflix and chill makes me cringe. A whole lot. I pull Nini towards me, sort of protecting her from her weird boyfriend. I sway her back and forth, she elbows me in the ribs. I immediately let go of my grip as she glares deadly at me.    

"Whoa, Ni. I'm just playing around," I surrender with both my hands up. She just laughs at me, shaking her head.

​"It's fine. I just playing around too," well damn. It was painful to be elbowed in the ribs. "D-did I hurt you!?". She then grabs my shoulder, looking around me. She attempts to lift my shirt, I push her away.

​"I'm fine. I'm fine. You just elbow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter