9. We Are Even!

My Foolish Agent

Yoona’s POV

            Two weeks pass by quickly. In between that two weeks the four of us works really hard to find another chance of getting to them. And tonight our hardwork paid off. We got an info that tonight five girls will be put up for a show at this club. We heard the girls just arrived and they are what they call fresh item. So here I am with Jessica doing undercover as customers. I am convince the information we receive is true looking at the amount of people in this club right now. Its not easy to get to the other section. Its for trusted customers only. So we decided to wait and sneak in at the opportunity we got. From the corner of my eyes I spotted Sica chatting with a man. I’m sure she’s going to get killed by Soo after this operation. Yuri and Soo are in the van watching our every move from there. There’s a small camera on our shirt. Soo attached it to our button. We  interact using our earpiece at times so that they are aware of our situation.

“Ehem.. My name is Eun Ji. Are you alone? Mind if I join you?” suddenly a good looking girl sit on my lap.

“I’m waiting for my date and even if I’m alone I don’t think I’m thirst of your company.” The girl nearly slap me but my reflects is quicker.

“You better get off my lap and walk away if you don’t want to cause a scene here.” I said. the girl look at me with an angry face and walk off.

“Wow! That’s a pang on the face.” Soo said. I really don’t like that kind of flirty girls that only know how to get in people’s pants.

“You should take her offer Yoona. Being alone in a club can make you very suspicious.” Yuri said not agreeing with my action.

“I know. I’m just playing hard to get Yul.” I said almost whispering. But I guess Yuri know me well because I can hear her sighed on the other line.

            I try not to let my guard down and look around to see if any three of our target is there. I need to be careful. Our plan will fail if we get spotted. But then after taking a sip of my drink my mind wander at the incident that make me fall for a girl name Seo JuHyun.

 

-Flashback-

Yoona’s POV

            Doing an undercover task can be very tiring. I’m sitting here in this club for hours waiting for our target Kim Hyoyeon. Being said that she’s having a meeting here so we are trying to find out what their conversation are about.

“Do you think the information we get is wrong?” I ask through my earpiece. I’m getting impatient. After nearly two hours there’s no sign of the said woman.

“I don’t know Yoona. Let’s give it half an hour more okay?” Soo said. She’s just sitting on the table infront of me with Sica of course. Yuri on the other hand rather wait in our vehicle.

 “I want to get some fresh air for a while. I never like the atmosphere in clubs.” I said and walk out after earning a nod from Soo.

There’s a bench outside the club. I take a sit and took a deep breath. The air fell much clear. I feel its hard to breath inside with the smoking and drinking activities. Suddenly, I heard faint voices at the valley beside the club. At first I wanted to shrug it off but it won’t stop so I peak behind a trash can. A girl is being surrounded by three men. The men waren’t looking harmful but the girl are talking with a stern voice, still I couldn’t catch what she’s saying. I just turn my head for a second before I heard one of the man voice groan in pain. The other two are trying to attack the girl. I know its none of my business but the girl clearly needs help so I dash forward.

            I kicked one of the man on the stomach. The girl I saw was busy handling one guy. He seems like one hell of a fighter. I want to meddle and help but the first guy that was being attack by the girl throw a punch. I tilt my head making him missed his target. I took the opportunity to punch him on the chest. “Not that tough huh?!” I mock him when he fell.the way he roll on the ground I can tell he’s not getting back on his feet so soon. I turn around just to see the girl had manage to defeat the other guy. Not wanting anymore physical fight I pull her hand out from the alley.

“You?!” The girl said.

“What?” I turn my head around and look at the girl’s face. Much to my surprise. “Seohyun? What are you doing here?” I was shocked. I look at her in disbelief. Did this girl just defeat a guy that’s twice her size?i wonder if she have a black belt in taekwondo.

“Ermm.. I.. err.. You know what? What are YOU doing here?” she asked me.

“My question are being answered by a question it seems.” She just giggle.

“Well it was quite stressful at work today so I decided to relax my mind here.”

“Work? You work on Sundays?” then I realized my mistake. Damn me for letting words slip out of my mouth without thinking.

“Ermm.. There’s an unfinish project so I had to go to the office today.” I made up a lie.

“Ohh I see.” Luckily she believe me.

“So back to you. Why are you here and who are those men?” I ask.

“Oh just like you. Trying to get all those messed up things out from my brain. And those men are just some jerks who is trying to have with me. and so I should thank you for being my hero just now.” She said and bowing slightly.

“Its nothing Seohyun. You saved my life once remember?But you put up quite a great fight with the guy. She’s like twice your size.” She just smile.

“Yoona the mission is abort so I guess you can have your personal time with Miss Seo but please turn off your earpiece. I don’t think I want to hear you guys after date session.” Yuri said. I can hear my other two teammates laughing at me.

“Yah!” I shouted after Yuri voice was heard through my earpiece.

“What’s wrong Yoona?” she look at me worriedly.

“Nothing Seohyun. Sorry for startling you.” I scratched my head.

“Its okay. Ermm why don’t we get ourselves drinks? But not here. Lets go to a normal café?” Seohyun say.

“Are you asking me out for a date?” again the words slip before I got to stop myself.

“You are the one who should ask her out Yoong. Be a gentlewoman please.” now its Sica’s turn to mock me. I almost want to reply to that.

“Huh?! Actually I want to treat you a drink as a token of appreciation for saving me.” Seohyun voice enter my ears again.

“o-of course. I was just joking. Lets go then.” While walking beside her I quickly took my earpiece out. Then I remember that I came here with the others.

“Urmm Seohyun. I came here with a cab.” Again! Another lie.

“Its okay. I’ll take you there and after that I’ll send you home.” She say with a very beautiful smile on her face.

 

            From that day a series of meeting occur between us. Does it sounds cliché? Well the heart choose what it wants right? I just fall for that girl without knowing why. Yuri who realize about this advice me to talk to our chief, Sonkyu or better known as Sunny. Sunny is a very understanding leader I can say. She ask our Tech expert Amber to create a fake profile for me. I don’t realize how far this relationship have come. I just realise  I’m really serious about this when I book my favourite restaurant. Whole floor of the restaurant actually. I ask them to set a table for two at the top floor. The view is really breathtaking. 28th of June. The day I propose her infront of my bestfriends. Yuri, Sooyoung and Jessica. I can never be thankful enough for their support. We were suppose to celebrate her birthday and I think I gave her the best birthday present anyone can ever ask in the world by proposing her. One word. “Yes!” And from there my whole world change. I feel brand new. Having her as my wife is like a dream come true. I would never ask for more. Her affectionate love that she show make me fall deeper day by day. Hyunnie. Cute right? That’s what I call her on the day we say “I do” in front of the preach. And I swear from that day on words there’s nothing more important other than a girl name Seo JuHyun.

-End of Flashback-

 

            A tear make it way out from my teary eyes. Damn it! I shouldn’t have ever think about that again shouldn’t I? Why should I ever think of the girl who have crushed my whole world? As if fate is playing it cards on me the girl I hate the most walk right in front of me to the entrance of the club.

 “Guys. I have positive ID on Seohyun. I’ll follow her.”

“Yoona.” Soo call my name.” I ignore it and follow Seohyun out. She got into a car. Luckily tonight I drove one of the department car. I don’t know what got into me. I was so mad when I saw her face. Everything that she have done to me keep playing on my head. I grip my steering tightly.

“Yoona don’t do anything stupid. I’m right behind you partner.” Yuri said. I look at my rearview mirror. And yes she’s there following me closely.

 

            The 20 minutes drive end when Seohyun enter an apartment area. I flash my badge at the guard and he unwillingly let me in. Seohyun get into an elevator to the 20th floor. I take the next elevator and stop at the same floor. She’s nowhere to be found. At first I thought of just going back to my car and drive away but no. The anger in me brings me to the counter at the first floor. I showed my badge and asked for Seohyun’s apartment number. “Erm I’m sorry Miss but I can’t do that.” The girl said.

“I don’t think I have to repeat myself. You better give me the number or I’ll charge you for obstruction.” I threat her. The young girl look scare. Pity that girl but the anger in me just won’t give in.

“You can’t do that.”

“Try me and see what happen.” By then she give me Seohyun’s apartment number. She don’t want to get into trouble I guess.

 Yuri’s voice through my earpiece is annoying me so I threw the earpiece in my pocket and get to the 20th floor straight to Seohyun’s apartment. I rang the bell. By the time she open the door I push her inside and lock the door.

 “Damn it Yoona! What are you doing here?” she said while getting back on her feet. Yes. I might push a little to hard that she fell.

 “Looking for you Hyunnie.” I said with a smirk.

“I can charge you for trespassing.” She said.

 “Tresspassing? I’m still your wife Hyunnie.”

 

Seohyun’s POV

            By the time I open the door, the next thing I know I landed on the floor after getting push by Yoona. “Damn it Yoona! What are you doing?”

 “Looking for you Hyunnie.” She said while smirking.

“I can charge you for trespassing.” I try to threat her.

“Tresspassing? I’m still your wife Hyunnie.” Her calmness. That kind of calmness that she only have when she’s totally mad. That’s how she is. When she’s really mad she’s talking in that kind of calm manner. Its scares me actually. Luckily Taeyeon is on her way. The receptionist had warned me of a guess. It didn’t cross my mind the cop she was talking about is Yoona.

“Your wife? You still take me as your wife after you know who am I? I don’t think so Yoongie.” She pull me up and push me to the nearest wall. I groan in pain after my head making a contact with the wall. Well she’s Him Yoona not for nothing.

“I give you everything. EVERYTHING! And this is what I get? You lie to me you LIAR! I should’ve put a bullet on your head but I can’t. You know why? Because you are still my WIFE and I couldn’t have your blood on my hand. I just CAN’T!” Yoona shouted. I can see She’s in the state of not thinking clearly of her action. From a stern voice, her tone change and now she’s talking in a sad tone. ”Why Hyunnie? I love you with all my heart but you played me. During two years of our wedding don’t you at least have some love for me? Tell me all that we’ve been through are just lies? Nothing but an act to fool me? If that so I’m the most stupid agent ever alive in this world. Falling in the hand of criminal. How foolish my heart is?”

 

When she let her grip loose, I cough and try to catch my breath. “You better leave. Taeyeon are on her way here.” I manage to say that word out. but rather than walking out. I think I just lit the fire back in her. She started mocking me.

“Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon? What can that midget do to me huh? TELL ME!  You dare to shoot me two weeks ago. And why am I not surprise with that huh? And don’t you think I should return the favor?” she asked.

“You said you can’t put my blood on your hand and now you want to kill me? You are so confusing Yoona.” At that moment I can only pray that Taeng can reach my apartment before Yoona lose her mind completely.

“That’s before you pull that trigger on me. and I didn’t say I’m going to kill you. I say I should return the favor.” With that she pull me once again and threw me on the sofa. I start panicking when she pull out her gun.

“You don’t want to do this Yoona. I’m still your wife remember?” I try to talk my way out.

 “Now you want to admit you are my wife? How pathethic Seohyun.” She point her gun to my left shoulder. The same shoulder I shot her.

“Yoona  what happen  that night wasn’t my attention. I only wanted to get out of your grip. That’s it”

“Do you think I care Hyunnie?” at this point I really can’t tell what she’s trying to do. One moment she call me Seohyun, the next moment Hyunnie.

“We are even after this Hyunnie.” *BAM!

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Cliffhanger? kekekeke.. Sorry readers..

So how was the chapter? I really tried to make this story as interesting as I can. so if you have any tips or idea please do comment alright?

So Yoona shot SeoHyun? I wonder howI'll fix their relationship if they keep shooting at each other. *peace

see you on the next update okay? Oh and Thanks to new subsribers and voter.

Bye~