31. The Exchange

My Foolish Agent

Taeyeon’s POV

Being in a situation like this, wearing this bulletproof vest is something ordinary for me. Being on a stakeout, doing undercover. This is all like a playground for me. What makes it different this time? My heart is beating unusually fast. My hand is sweating. No matter how I try to control my breathing telling myself to trust my ability, my team, it just won’t work. Its time to make the exchange.

“It’s going to be okay Tae.” Just then Seohyun pat my back. I lower my head down. Only God knows how much I wanted to cry. To let it all out. But of course, I know better. If my emotion gets better than me, I may affect the mission.

Sica is in position alongside with another agent as a sniper. Sunny is in the car with Kim Hyoyeon while me and Seo is watching from afar in another car as Sunny’s back up.

 

Soo along with Yuri, Amber and Krystal is at the location where Yoona was held. They inform that the other side have made a move from the house. They are getting ready to ambushed the house to get information from Sulli. With the presence of Amber and Krystal, we will try to get the information of who have been helping Kim Hyoyeon and on what her men have been planning. If this goes right, we don’t even have to make the exchange we can focus on saving Yoona. I underestimate Sunny too much, she have a very good connection that she have a SWAT team on standby 5 mins away.

 

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

-Flashback-

 

We are getting ready for the exchange. There’s only me and Taeyeon there.

 

“You realised what’s going to happen right Tae?” I asked.

 

“Why can’t she trust me Seo? After everything I did for her. Can’t she put some trust in my words?” her voice sounds so despair.

 

“Tae, I don’t want you to go near her today. I’ll make sure to get her okay. I’ll try not to get her hurt. Can you trust me?” I asked. She just nod. I know if can she wants to handle Tiffany herself but Sunny makes it clear not to get involve.

 

-End of flashback-

 

 

Not long after Sunny park her car at the meeting spot, a car approached her.

 

“Positive ID on Choi Siwon and Im Yoona.” Jessica’s voice is heard. “Everyone get into position and get ready.” She continue.

 

“Have the other team ambushed the house yet? If we get all the information we need, we can turn this situation around.” I ask.

 

“What’s going on?” Tae asked all of sudden. My question remains unanswered. I moved my attention away to the exchange spot. They are moving inside the warehouse. The exchange have not been made yet. Sunny is not wearing any earpiece in order not to alarm the other party as the agreement said that she have to be alone.

 

“I don’t like this one bit. I’m moving in. Sica, make sure to cover our backs.” I said. After hearing a reply from Sica, Tae and I get out of the car. We walk through the bushes and get to the warehouse.

 

“I’ll go to the other side.” Tae said. I just nod. I am trying to get a visual on what’s going on inside the warehouse.

 

I took a few more step to the side of the warehouse. Just the Sica’s voice is heard.

 

“I got a call from Amber. This is a trap, they have their people inside the warehouse. They meant to kill Yoona.” I grip my gun tightly. “I have signalled the SWAT. We are outnumbered right now to make a move.” Jessica said.

 

“They might not have 5 mins Sica. I’m going in.” I replied.

 

“I agree. We have to sneak in and give Sunny some back up.” Tae’s voice is heard. Sica was against the idea but got neglected by Taeyeon and I.

 

“Seo, I found a small opening and have crawl in. Its true, Sunny is surrounded. The exchange is not made yet. There’s about 6 men plus Siwon. So 7 of them.” I heard Tae’s voice but I can’t reply as  I was busy climbing sacks of God knows whats inside. I have sneak in into the warehouse and saw sacks getting stacked. Getting into a higher position can give me advantage of assessing the situation.

 

“Sica, it doesn’t look good. If the SWAT were to barge in, we are gonna have a bloody gunfight here.” I said. “Tae, I saw you, you are near Yoona and Siwon, do you think you can do something about it?”  I asked.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Tae, I saw you, you are near Yoona and Siwon, do you think you can do something about it?”  Seo asked. Before I can answer her, I heard some commotion from her earpiece and our communication got cut off.

 

“Seo? What happened?” Sica beat me to the question. There’s not much option right now, eventhough I’m worried about Seo, I have to do something if not Sunny and Yoona will lost their lives. I heard Sunny’s voice trying to make a bargain but was laughed by Siwon.

 

“Wait! Where’s Tiffany?” I asked to no one in specific.

 

“Taeyeon I’m right behind you.” Suddenly Sica said through the earpiece. I peak behind and saw she’s crawiling at the same place I entered just now.

 

“You can’t spot Tiffany?” she asked. I just nod. “The SWAT are in place. I asked them to wait for my signal.

 

“You got plan?” I asked.

 

“We are gonna make them lose their sight.” I moved my head slightly and I can see that Jessica is counting the bulb.

 

“We are gonna lose ours too.” I said.

 

“But the SWAT have the night vision goggle. Its risky but that’s the only option we got. On my count?” she look at me. I just nod.

 

“One! Two! Three! Shoot!” with that, me and Sica shoot all the 4 bulbs in the warehouse. And at the same time, the SWAT moved in.

 

I quickly ran to Yoona’s direction and grab her. The situation got Siwon off guard and gave me the chance to pull Yoona from him. Sica went on the opposite side to get to Sunny.

 

“Hey! Its me Taeyeon. You are safe now.” I said to Yoona. “Still got the energy to fight?” I asked and handed her a gun. She nods and follow me out of the warehouse. Gunshots can be heard.

 

“SWAT can handle the situation inside. Sica and Sunny are there too. We should find Seo. We lost communication few minutes ago.” I brief Yoona. She just nods.

 

We went to the other side of the warehouse to see Seo groaning on the grass. She saw us but instead of asking for help, her finger shows the way inside the forest behind the warehouse.

 

“I don’t know how but Hyoyeon escape that way with two of her men and Tiffany. They had people around the area. We fall into a trap.” She continues. I ran towards the forest. Yoona went to help Seo on her feet but I can see from the corner of my eyes they are catching up on me.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

 

Hey there. I apologise for the late update. I've been busy lately.

So, here's another chapter for you. I am at about 90% done writing the story but I only pasted 80% of it.

Bear with me okay.

Have a nice day and see you on the next update.

(I'll try to update again in 24 hours if i am not busy okay)

Bye~