16. Suspicious Yuri

My Foolish Agent

Seohyun’s POV

            Tiffany already arrive at the meeting place. She offered herself to go and have a look around to make sure everything runs smoothly. As for Taeng, she accompany Hyo in Hyo’s room. This is the first time seeing Hyo that nervous. I really hope she don’t cancel her plan.

“All set Seo?” Taeng ask while coming down the stairs with Hyo following behind.

“Yup. Just waiting for both of you.” Hyo nod her head and walk to the car and enter the backseat. I’m driving them tonight while Taeng sit beside me.

“So I don’t want this to be long. We meet them, cut the deal and leave. I hope it won’t take more than half an hour.” Hyo said breaking the silence in the car. I just nod while Taeng turn around to smile at Hyo.

“You are still nervous sister? The great Kim Hyoyeon is nervous?” then Taeng break into a laugh. I smack Taeng’s head making her pout.

“Don’t pout at me like that. You are going to get me killed by Tiffany. And mocking your sister like that? You are the same when you first do this. You even got shot in the leg.” Earning me another aegyo from Taeng.

            Like usual I park further away from the meeting place. I wait for Tiffany’s call this time. Its not that long when my phone ring. “Yes Tiff? Everything set? Alright! We’ll head there now.” I took a deep breath looking at Hyo assuring she’s fine before I drive to the building. Tiffany have already wait for us outside. She open the door for Hyo.

 “Don’t worry okay Hyo? Its going to be just fine.” Tiffany assure her.

 

            “The Great Kim Hyoyeon. What an honour to meet you in person. And not to forget Kim Taeyeon.” Baekhyun said while bowing a little. Hyo just smile.

“So Miss Kim as we promised, the drug is already in the car. You can have your men drive it home and as for the money I believe you bring it with you?”

“I want to check the merchandise first.” Taeng meddle in.

 “Of course Miss Kim.” Taeng and Tiff walk to the car and look at the drugs. One of Baekhyun man cut the plastic open for Tiffany to see it. When they walk back both nod at Hyo.

“So Mr. Baekhyun this is our first time we our cutting a deal together. If I’m satisfied with this, I will give you a call and who knows you can be my main supplier?”

 “Then I’ll be waiting for your calls.” He said proudly. I just smirk at Baekhyun.

 

The deal went too smooth I can say. “Seo are you okay?” Tiffany ask on our way to the car. 

“I’m fine Tiff. Why do you ask?”

“You didn’t utter a word in there.” She say.

“My focus are on the safety of three of you. I can’t let my guard down.” I told her.

“Seo I’m too tired to ride back home. Can you take my bike instead and I drive the car?” Tiff ask.

“Its okay Pani-ah. I’ll drive us home.” Taeng said. I just nod and exchange keys with Tiff. I let them drive first and I follow behind. Incase if anything happen. Just then I got a message from Taeng asking me to make a stop at a store to buy her some beer and snack for the night. I know she want to spend time with Tiff. She felt bad on what’s going to happen next. Well siblings rivalry is not something new right? I guess Hyo is just to dense to realise Taeng has her own agenda.

            I get to the store buying things in the list Taeng sends not forgetting buying things for my own self. When I got to my bike, I reach for my helmet and at that moment. “Seo JuHyun put your hands where I can see them.” That voice sounds awfully familiar.

“Special Agent Yuri? And why should I do that?” I ask.

 “Because we need to talk.”

“Then talk. You don’t have to abuse your power to talk to me.” I said to her. I wonder what she is planning.

“I have a video of the whole deal happening just now. I have send it to one of my mates. So it’s better you follow me now or I’ll make sure to drag your boss to her doom.” She said threatening me.

 “And if you have that video why don’t you just charge me and arrest me now instead of just talking?” she’s still standing behind me so I can’t see her.

“Seo JuHyun you are a very slick woman. I know who Baekhyun is and if I’m right you are planning something don’t you? So tell me who you really are and what you want actually.” I gulp. If Yuri meddle in that’s it. Taeng and me are so done. I try to turn around to talk to her.

“Don’t move Seohyun.” “Then how are we going to talk? You don’t want people to see us like this right?” just then she put a handcuffed on Tiff’s bike.

 “Cuff yourself behind your back.” She order. I do as told. She check the cuff. She pull the key out from the bike and drag me across the road to her car. She push me inside the passenger sit then she drive off from there.

“Mind putting the seatbelt on for me?” I said.

“You are just so annoying you know that?”

 “Well if you want to talk to me then bear with me.”

 

Yuri’s POV

            I have been following them since they drove out of the Kim’s mansion. When they are cutting the deal I’m using all my power to control myself not to barge to them because by the time I saw Baekhyun there, I know something is off. Baekhyun? Drug dealer? The last time I check that wasn’t on his job list. So I decided to wait and see where this goes. When I saw Seohyun riding on the bike I have plan to cut her off somewhere but luck was on my side when she stop at a convenience store. I immediately pull over on the other side of the road and wait for her to come out. I know she will give in when I mention that I know about Baekhyun.  I get into the car and drive to the direction of my apartment. Not forgetting to call Soo to inform I’ll be sleeping at my apartment tonight.

            To not let things become suspicious I uncuff her before we got out of the car. “Now listen Seo, you are going to follow me inside my apartment. Don’t you dare to run away from me. I swear I’ll shoot you.” She just nod at me. before that I told her to send a text to the older Kim telling excuse for coming home late. I need to make this right or I’ll lose my job.  I hold her arm tightly to my apartment. By the time we arrived at the front door I quickly push in the key, turn the knob and shoved her in. Without giving her much chance to protest, I quickly cuff her and make her sit on the sofa.

 “Don’t you know how to treat your guest? I’m behaving on the way here, you should’ve treat me a little better than this.” Seohyun said.

“I don’t freaking care Seo. You hurt my partner. My bestfriend. You are lucky you are still alive. If I don’t have a grip on myself I would’ve pull my trigger on you.”

“You are not acting with your mind, you are acting with your hearts. When Sunny knows this you are done.”

“You are not in place to threat me Seo. Lets stop with this rubbish talk. I want to know what you are planning hurm?” I look at her face. It seems like she’s thinking deep. “And don’t you dare lie to me Seo. I’ll check everything that came out of your mouth.” Then Amber walks out from my room.

“Its all set Yul.” She says.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

            Its weird when Seo said she met a friend and will be back late. I didn’t know Seo have anyone else rather than us. She don’t have a family too. Now it makes me worried. “Taetae. I don’t like seeing you like this. Smile. We just cut a deal that’ll give us a fortune.” Pani said.

 “I’m worried Pani-ah. Seo is not back yet. Where can she be?” I can sense my Pani start to feel jealous.

“By the way Tae. I need to talk to you about Seo.” Tiff crawl onto the bed and lay her head on my chest while her hand play with my abs.

“What about her Pani-ah?”

 “Where did you say you meet her again?”  when Pani asked that I’m kind of worried. Did she caught something weird already?

“She save me one night from being by a gang. Like you know she’s good in martial arts. Then I got to know she don’t have a proper living so I ask her to live with me.”

“That’s it? Are you sure Taetae? Don’t lie to me please.”

“Why should I lie to you sweetheart? And why did you ask all of sudden?” after a long sighed.

“Actually her name ring a bell. Seo. She’s a Seo and honestly the first time I saw her face I was scared. I have a bad history with a family name Seo. But looking at how she treat me it looks like she’s not from the Seo family that I mention.”

“And what’s with the Seo family if I may ask?”

“They are my first mission.”

“First mission? What do you mean?” by now whatever she wants to say made me eager to listen.

“Just like Seo. She have to play Yoona’s heart. And that’s not even that bad. It was when I was a teenager. I was in a gang before Hyo save me. The leader ask me to make the Seo family disappear. I disagree at first because I don’t want to have anyone blood on my hand. But if I disagree, they are going to kill me instead so I have to do it.” The word slip through Pani’s mouth hit me.

 “Then why are you afraid when you saw Seo?” She then burst into tears. As much as I wanted to know, I can’t bring myself to ask her again. At last she fell asleep in my embrace.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Hey there readers.. How long have it been. Sorry for not updating this long. I just started my sem break. so I have some time to write. 

So are you readers still interested with the story? I hope you don't lose interest because I didn;t update freqeuntly. 

Finally Yuri got Seo. what is Seo hiding actually? and what is Taeyeon trying to do? 

I'll update soon so that your curiousity doesn't bother you that much. 

leave your thoughts if can. see you in the next update. have a good day.

bye~