12. I am A Fool!

My Foolish Agent

 

Yoona’s POV

            Its been a week since I got out of hospital. After the third day being hospitalized I beg Yuri to get me discharge. It’s not easy. It comes with one condition. I have to stay at Sooyoung and Jessica’s house for two months. Why? Because according to Sunny I might do something stupid again. As much as I want to disagree, to get mad at her, she’s right! I might do something stupid again. And so now here I am staying in those two lovebirds house. Those two should get married already. That’s what I thought but then who am I to talk to them about relationship when I fail miserably with mine? Luckily Yuri was kind enough to stay here too.

             I was bored so I decided maybe I should go out and get some fresh air. The three of them are at the department working. I’m not allowed to even step foot there for a month at least. But I’m actually okay with it. Its better than getting my badge taken. I was just given a month holiday. I was so grateful for having Sunny as my Chief. I don’t know how she manage to talk to our director. And for your information, Sunny is my childhood friend. That’s before I move out of the town after mum left us. That’s why we were close to each other.

            I don’t have any place in mind. I just wander around. I get into a bus. I pull out a dollar from my behind pocket. I really have no fix destination. I realized I shouldn’t go far so I got out of the bus at the third stop. I don’t realized how far I’ve come until I was standing infront of a restaurant. My once favourite restaurant. The place where I confess my heart out. I decided to have my lunch here. Its been long since I step my foot here. I walk in to the counter and ask for the same table I usually sit with Seohyun on the top floor. Luckily it’s not occupy by anyone. I order lime juice with a steak. While waiting for my order, I glance at the table not far from me. The guy just took out a ring box. He kneeled infront of the girl. I can’t help by smiling at the view. It actually remind me of something.

 

-Flashback-

Yoona’s POV

            Things really doesn’t go as plan. I wanted to end this calmly but instead I just got a slap from Seohyun. Lucky me before Seohyun can walk out of there, Yuri have block her way. Yuri point her finger to me. Seohyun reluctantly turn around.

“Baby girl. Please listen to me first.” I plead

“One minute Yoona.”

“I know I’m such a fool for saying that but I really mean it baby girl. I can’t have you as my girlfriend. I just can’t.” I took a paused.

“Why Yoona? Why? What am I lacking?” She ask holding back her tears.

“Its not you. Its me baby girl. You are perfect Seohyun. Too perfect for someone like me. I’m scared. I scared that I will loose you to someone else.” I said truthfully.

“That’s the reason? That’s why you are dumping me? You don’t even try to keep me in your grab so that no one can  snatch me and you just give in like this? Yes! You are totally right! YOU ARE A FOOL!” Seohyun said. But before she got to walk out I quickly continue.

“Yes! I am a fool. And this fool right in front of you today is proposing you to be my wife. To be officially mine so that I won’t lose you to anyone.” She was stunt.

“W-what?!” I get on my feet and walk to her before kneeling right in front of her again.

“Seo JuHyun, I can’t have you as my girlfriend because I want you to be my wife. Baby girl, will you marry me? Will you marry this fool infront of you here? This fool have nothing to offer but pure love towards you. This fool here will give out everything for your happiness. This fool name Im Yoona want to have you as my partner for life till death do us apart. This fool infront of you..” She pull me up and kiss me.

“Yes!”

”What?!”

“Yes. It’s a yes. I want to be your wife.” I was stunt. I don’t know how to react.

“Did you just kiss me?” I ask after some silence moment.

“No one ever propose someone that long Yoona. If I didn’t kiss you, you won’t stop. All you need to do is just ask that marry me part and that’s enough.” She said while smiling.

“I-I err..” I stuttered.

“Yes you are a fool. My fool. And that’s why I want to be your wife so that I can take care of your foolishness.” Seohyun said while giggling.

“You can laugh and cry at the same time. How adorable.” I said. just then I turn around. “I’M GETTING MARRIED EVERYONE!!!” I  shouted.

“We know already. You don’t have to shout tho.” Sooyoung appeared with Jessica, Sunny and few more of our friends not to forget Taeyeon who is also there.

“Congratulations you two.” Yuri said while hugging us. seriously that nightwas the happies night of my life. i feel God have blessed me. having the girl i really love in my grab make me feel so special.

-End of Flashback-

 

Yoona’s POV

I snap out when the waiter arrive with my food. “Is there anything wrong Miss?” the waiter ask. Then I realise that tears have flow out from my eyes.

“No. its okay. Thanks.” She smile and bow before excusing herself. I ate my lunch slowly because I have completely lost my appetite. The flashback really cause my heart to ache.

 

Seohyun’s POV

“Are you sure Taeng?”

“Why? You tell me that we have drag things too long right. I’m sure they are getting impatient by now. If we didn’t do it now, I’m afraid there won’t be next time.” Taeyeon is really unpredictable. I know we are running out of time but rushing things will never show a good result.

 “I know Taeng. But you know how I work. We need to plan everything out.” I sighed.

“Actually Tiffany told me about this two days ago and I just come up with a plan. Hyo surely won’t let this opportunity slips after what happen with Siwon. She need this to happen. She’ll do anything to get it. So I guess we should play our role too don’t you think?”

 “Don’t you love Tiffany, Taeng?” I asked.

“Where does this came from?” she look at me.

“Taeng, I hope you do realise when we do this you are going to lose her right?” I can hear Taeyeon sighing.

“Taeng, I know how it felt to lose someone you love. To be honest Taeng. I don’t want to be selfish and continue on this when I know you are going to suffer right after.” Tears escape her eyes. Wait! She cries? The Great Kim Taeyeon cry?

“You do realise we don’t have a choice do you? I am the selfish one falling for her when I know I shouldn’t.” she said while sobbing.

“You don’t choose who you want to be with Taeng but your heart does.”  After much discussion with Taeng I reach for my phone and make a call.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Hey readers a short update for you but still a fast one because its YOONA'S BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!! 

Happy 26th birthday to our deer Yoona. <3

So readers see you on the next update in one week okay? have a good day everyone. live your life to the fullest. :)

Bye~