20. Special Agent?

My Foolish Agent

Seohyun’s POV

            The day have finally arrived. Today, we’ll be making the second deal with Baekhyun. Hyo is here. She’s determined to do this by herself. Guess what? Her determination only make my job easier. Everything had been planned out. Everyone are ready in position. While most of Hyo’s men are here, I’ve send Krystal to the Kim’s Mansion to do her job. “Everyone standby. Wait for my signal. No one acts by him or herself or pay the consequences.” After hearing replies from my men I proceed to the car. “Ready Hyo?” she smile while nodding. I just smirk before walking into the driver side.

            When we arrived at our meeting place. Baekhyun has arrived and everything seems have been prepared. “ Hello Miss Kim. Its great to see you again. And I feel honoured to have another deal with you.”

“So do I Mr. Baekhyun. So where’s my merchandise?” Hyo said.

“Eager aren’t we Miss Kim? Don’t worry. Everything have been prepared as ask. You just have to pay as you promised.” With that one of Baekhyun’s men walk to the car bringing a briefcase. The briefcase change into Tiff’s hand. When the briefcase is open it only consist of a paper saying “Got You!”

“Damn it! Hyo, Taeng run!” Tiff shouted. With that I gave out a signal.

“Don’t move. You are surrounded!” a voice can be heard.

I ran after Hyo. I know Taeng will not leave Tiff out of sight. “Hyo wait!” I shouted. Hyo have no experienced in escaping. All this while, she only funds the money. She’s an easy target when it comes to this. Maybe Tiffany will be harder to catch. Hyo seems out of breath not long after she start running.

“Damn it Seo! How can this happened?” Hyo ask angrily. From the corner of my eyes, I can see Sunny approaching. I give way to her but she handed me a handcuff.

“Mind to do the honour for me?” she said. Hyo look puzzle.

“Kim Hyoyeon. You are under arrest..” I got cut off.

“What the hell Seo?! Who are you damn it?!” she cursed.

“I’m Special Agent Seohyun from the Secret Service of South Korea.” I introduced myself and finish reading her rights to her.

“Good job Seo. You’ve done your undercover successfully. You have another mission you need to settle but I can’t help you with that. It all depends on you.” Sunny said.

“Another mission? And what is that?” I ask. Puzzled.

“Im Yoona.” She whisper into my ear. Just then my hearts feel heavy. How am I going to do this? It’s not easy to mend a broken heart no matter what the reason is. Just then a voice can be heard through my earpiece.

“Maam, we lost Special Agent Taeyeon and Miss Tiffany Hwang.” I let out a heavy sigh. Sunny look at me asking for an answer.

“ She fell for her didn’t she?” Sunny ask. I just nod my head. “Find them Seo.” With that I get to one of the car and drive away. In my mind a have a few destination that Taeng may bring Tiff to.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

            I’m taking a deep breath just right before my people are going to ambush this place. I’m still stuck. I don’t know what I want to do. I know I have to hand Tiffany in, but my heart just can’t bear to see her in handcuff, lock behind bars. So when I heard my men start their ambush, I push my Pani into the car and I took the driver seat and drove off.

“Tae, you can’t leave Hyo!” She shout.

“She’s with Seo. Don’t worry Pani-ahh.. just trust me okay.” I said. She look at me while looking behind a few times.

“How come no one is chasing us?” she ask. Of course no one is chasing. I was quick to push Pani before my men noticing. They thought I’m the only one driving off.

“We are lucky maybe Pani.” And I tried to laugh sarcastically. I’m holding back my tears. I just hope Pani can forgive me after this.

“Where are we going Tae?” she asked.

“Just trust me please Pani.” I said without looking at her. I focus on the road. Its been a while since I go to my house. My real house with Seo. Its located in a secluded area. I just need some time alone with Pani before deciding what I should do. “Go to sleep alright? It’ll take nearly 2 hours.” I said. I saw her nodding before closing her eyes. My phone have been vibrating. I know its Seo. I off my phone and my tracker before continuing my journey.

 

Yuri’s POV

I can’t believe what’s happening to me right now. Yoona ask me out for dinner, and now here we are in a very exclusive restaurant. Maybe its something normal for her but not for me. Maybe tonight would be the best night to confess to her.

“Do you like it?”

“Sorry?”

“I said, do you like it?” Yoona ask.

“Of course Yoong. I love it!” I answered. I cleared my throat a few time.

“Anything to say Yul?”

“Ermm.. Yoong. I’ve been keeping myself to talk to you about something. I’ve always wonder when is the best time to talk to you and I figured a chance like this don’t come everyday.” I took a deep breath. Young just look at me waiting. “ Actually, I like. no, I have fallen in love with you partner. I know it may sound weird or anything but even before you met Seo, I already have my eyes on you.but I was so scared to express it, and causing me to lose you.” I wanted to continue but when I look up and my eyes meet hers, my tongue got tied. I can see she’s taking a deep breath.

“Yul. You know how hard for me to move on after Seohyun right? I can’t seem to trust anyone with my heart anymore.” She stop there and leave me hanging.

“Yoong, I am not forcing, I’m just trying to say I’ll try to win your heart no matter how long it takes.” I fake a smile.

“Yul. I have make up my mind before tonight. Actually I’m inviting you for dinner tonight because I have decided to give you a chance.”

“Y-you know? How?”

“It doesn’t matter how Yul. But I’m telling you its not easy for me to just say yes to you. I hope you understand.” I just smile at her. This time, I didn’t fake it. At least there’s hope that she can be mine and I have nothing to lose if I try.

 

Yoona’s POV

I don’t know if this is the best decision in my life. But I have to move on no matter what. Maybe by giving Yuri a chance I can forget Seo completely and live a happier life. I know its not going to be easy but I have make up my mind, I need to get a divorce with Seohyun first before anything else.

While we are on our way out, I got a text from Soo saying everyone is needed in the department. “That’s weird. Why do Soo need us back at the department this late.” Yuri just shook her head.

“Well.. Lets find out then.” Yuri said. We both get into the car and she drive us to the department.

 

Jessica’s POV

“What the hell is going on Sunny?!” I shouted. I just can’t hold back my anger. Knowing they lied to me. Worse! The love of my life lying straight to my face. Is she out of her mind. Yoona is still mad at me. And now she want me to help them telling her the truth about Seo?

“Relax Sica-yah. I hope you can be understanding. This is out of my control. The command come from higher up.” Soo said. Sunny just nod without saying a word. “This is even harder on me. I know it from the start but there’s nothing I can do. Even so I didn’t know much about the operation. Its highly confidential. The command make it clear that Seo have to get Hyo no matter what it takes. So she made it look like she fool yoona because of Hyo when actually she did that because of the order she get from her chief.” Soo explained in details. I just sighed. Looking at the ceiling thinking how to tell this to Yoona. Will she forgive us. No. Can she forgive Seohyun? Its not fully Seo’s fault. Still she lied to Yoona willingly.

Not long after that I heard a knock and Yuri walked in with Yoona following behind her. “What’s happening? Why do everyone have to gather late this night?” Yoona ask.

“Yoona, take a seat and listen to what we have to say.” Sunny said to Yoona.

“Yoona, are you still mad at me?” I bravely ask. I can see she sighing.

“I’m sorry Sica, I got overboard. Just please don’t mention about her again. I can’t bear the pain anymore.” I look at my feet. Will she be in rage after this?

“But Yoona, what we wanted to talk tonight have got to do about her.” I said.

“WHAT?! Why? We are going to arrest her or something?” Yoona ask.

“No one is going to arrest anybody.” Its Sunny turn to have a say. “ About an hour ago our department have a join operation with Secret Service of South Korea and we manage to arrest Kim Hyoyeon.” Sunny stop there.

“Then what about the other? Kim Taeyeon? Tiffany Hwang?” Yoona ask.

“You don’t want to ask about Seo?” Soo ask after keeping herself quiet since Yoona arrive.

“Just tell me what happened and why am I not informed!” Yoona said sternly. Surprisingly for me Yuri didn’t say a word.

“Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon flee from the scene. While Seo is out there looking for them.” I can see Yoona rose from her seat. Before she manage to ask further the door flung open.

“Seohyun?” Sunny look at her in shock. “What are you doing here?”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hey readers.. How long have it been?

I hope you are still interested in the story.

have a good day.

Out~